Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quantus Online | 8D | 30x | Job-Based | Long-Term | Silk/Hour

Discussion on Quantus Online | 8D | 30x | Job-Based | Long-Term | Silk/Hour within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2015, 17:06   #1021

elite*gold: 0
ohhhhhhh katara is in mad status btw tell me how you can left the server cause school & join a new server lmao...maybe they are noobs arabs but with your racism you are a fcking ******/kid.....
Old 01/27/2015, 17:10   #1022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
ohhhhhhh katara is in mad status btw tell me how you can left the server cause school & join a new server lmao...maybe they are noobs arabs but with your racism you are a fcking ******/kid.....
Yes I am,I've left in PEACE and you guys started the rage just so lol.
I left Quantus cause I can't play 2 servers,and in same time learn & go school.I will just play Th*** and I will in same time learn/sometimes I'll robb with my mates,not gonna be so much addict as on Quantus,I'll be way more buhaha.
Not maybe you guys are 100% noob arabs,I am racist cause you deserve It,you'r IQ is lower than a Fish..
If I am a ****** I wouldn't be able to be on INTERNET ((((
Yes I am a Kid 15 Yo,you never been a Kiddo? heuheuheuheu?

And mate u'r so annyoning spamming me always in game,for free plvl,free items,for guild,cause I didn't give you,you started to hate me. LOGIC isn't it?
Old 01/27/2015, 17:20   #1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Yes I am,I've left in PEACE and you guys started the rage just so lol.
I left Quantus cause I can't play 2 servers,and in same time learn & go school.I will just play Th*** and I will in same time learn/sometimes I'll robb with my mates,not gonna be so much addict as on Quantus,I'll be way more buhaha.
Not maybe you guys are 100% noob arabs,I am racist cause you deserve It,you'r IQ is lower than a Fish..
If I am a ****** I wouldn't be able to be on INTERNET ((((
Yes I am a Kid 15 Yo,you never been a Kiddo? heuheuheuheu?

And mate u'r so annyoning spamming me always in game,for free plvl,free items,for guild,cause I didn't give you,you started to hate me. LOGIC isn't it?
welll there isnt any IQ test thats why there are too much retards on internet
after XD never ask you really nothing...no guild,no item,no gold etc
and please i am annoying you so much ? you go to others thread to spam ***** 24/7
i left this **** bcz with this system server will die soon
eryx with buggs is 100% better (i not play there)
theta ? puah like theta #2 & 3 and 4...will fail....
Old 01/27/2015, 17:23   #1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
welll there isnt any IQ test thats why there are too much retards on internet
after XD never ask you really nothing...no guild,no item,no gold etc
i left this **** bcz with this system server will die soon
eryx with buggs is 100% better (i not play there)
theta ? puah like theta #2 & 3 and 4...will fail....
You are asking on every server items from me.
Omg you didn't understand anything I wrote sadly.
Bro please do me a favour,buy a gun and kill ur self.
Old 01/27/2015, 17:35   #1025

Quote:
You are asking on every server items from me.
Omg you didn't understand anything I wrote sadly.
Bro please do me a favour,buy a gun and kill ur self.
really ?
you are like santa claus ? all ask you gift ?
you must have tons of friends
btw not like guns,i love flowers
Old 01/27/2015, 18:22   #1026

server offline??
Old 01/27/2015, 18:29   #1027

Admin is applying a small patch atm, will be up in 5.

Server is great only lacking a little players, join today !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2015, 18:31   #1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudder1337 View Post
Admin is applying a small patch atm, will be up in 5.

Server is great only lacking a little players, join today !
Old 01/27/2015, 18:38   #1029

Huge job wars since last patch, been a lot of fun!!

If you think its too late to join the server you're wrong! A few players have SoM weapons and +5-6-7 sets but you can catch up in a week of work easily! Without sun the 80 cap server is very balanced even without SoM. I dont think anyone is very close to having their first SoM equip yet anyways.

Around 300 active players currently online all the time, but we need more! Give this server a try. Best private server I've played since ecsro
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2015, 19:37   #1030

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Reasone of my quiting is not losing fw,it's just cause my school starts on 29.1.2015 and my long waited server comes on 2.2.2015 so thats my reasone of quiting.
And I didn't do any crap I just like Mike hes a super good guy and he will make the server succesfull with his team.

Failtara? Oh really?
I had an awesome guild which you'll never ever gonna make,these guys are just awesome.
Failtara how am I a fail?
Cause I had a moon +7 spear,2x +8 4x +7 garm set parts,2x acces +8 2x +7,7k silks earned by selling sets,bunch of tablets,elixers,avatars.
Am I fail?
And what you had can I know?
And I just runned 1 botter to farm me elixers/tablets,which was WindFaker,and later on friends gave me like 15-20 80's and I went every 5 h fgw 3* and had bunch of talismans buhahaha.
I owned ? and I'm a fail cause my friends quited,and you nonlifers left and playing?
BB arab,get you a life please,and be sure I WILL EAT YOU ON EVERY SERVER I SEE YOU,It's a promise.

You are not donating cause you don't have money.
You are not running bots cause you have a really bad PC probbably.
I'd suggest you to learn English.
And you are giving fuck if he replays you.

TIME TO BE RUDE TO YOU LIL ARAB

It Is,and yes with a good guild and union is easy to occupie fw. But I had an arab union sadly.
Yes I quited,yes I'm waiting Theta.
I got banned on a clean account with a npc'd moon spear xD so no problem for me ban or no I delete'd the folder of Quantus.
Yes I'm wishing best for the server cause It's owned by an awesome team,and Mike is a good guy,and the server is awesome.
I quited cause of SCHOOL and Theta. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY 2 SERVERs not such a freak.
I'm a dumb kid? How I'm suppose to be in the top 15# players on every server I play? So I'm dumb cause I rape yo so hard #No#Logic#Lil#Arab

You should read the post I've wrote,omg please arab do me a favour and buy a gun and kill you're self.!

Oh really? I am not sure that 90% of that happend to me,would be a pleasure If I can know you'r IGN.
Yes I'm sorry,It was 17$.
Do you want proves trought my paypal account,feel free to add me on skype.
ID:kataraakamom,I'll send you proves,you can also ask the GM how much did I donated.

Another fail?
I don't think that I had a fail char at all,neither the guild.
Just second fw was a fail.
Frist was like LAG LAG LAG,than everyone DC'd and Insanity said,lets occupie the fw now we can defend it easily against stupid TURKs AcTioN and idiots BrosB4Hoes ( not my words that was all Shady's/and his guild mates)
And after the fw they banned me out of union cause they said I was selfish and I attacked frist fw hm that was interesting ,everyone there was saw the truth,and the next fw Insanity joined to AcTioN in union,and raped me so hard yah they did. DD I'm glad they done It by calling so many peopels,so much power and amount of players needed to rape 13 players that was so cute :$
But we fuck'd up their 2x doors,and made towers all towers 50% in 45minutes with an arab union, 13 members of my guild,and some more blues which was tracing and killing eachother lol.
Wasn't that a good succes,don't you think Insanity OP weri OB.
All good to AcTioN they should take it,they deserve it.

I've wrote enought for tonight,I'll be replaying every insult,lie which you are writting insantly,I just think that you should stop the hate,I'll stop It tho heuheuheuh.
I'm a good gui,gg wp.

#Quantus#Will#Survive
You put far too much effort in to reply to people in here. Its obvious to see they are getting to you. Just stop feeding the fire brah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2015, 19:55   #1031

elite*gold: 300
Katara you are a cool guy, untill you start with those insults. Just saying. Good luck on other servers.
Old 01/27/2015, 22:55   #1032

Forget these guys arguing, if you wanna join i'm telling you its a great server and its stable, no downtime, no random server checks, cap 80, fairly easy alchemy, silk / hour at lv 80, job based without abuse.
Old 01/28/2015, 04:05   #1033

some1 know how long will be Check ? im hungry to play ;D hue hue hue hue

Lena
I Love all <3 hue hue hue
Old 01/28/2015, 13:47   #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoris View Post
Katara you are a cool guy, untill you start with those insults. Just saying. Good luck on other servers.
It's hard urrusha belive me,hopefully we'll meet somewhere once again <3
Old 01/28/2015, 17:21   #1035

Upppppppppppppp.
Closed Thread