Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HallDeath Pvp|Cap110|Auto events|Daily Reward|More In

Discussion on HallDeath Pvp|Cap110|Auto events|Daily Reward|More In within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/11/2014, 20:51   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideGirI View Post
First serve ever to fix the **** exchange bug, this is great!

GL seems nice
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
People already started to build their gear,please tell us if there gona be a + cap,and whats gona be that cap,so we know if we stay or not
no there is no +cap
Old 10/11/2014, 21:15   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by karemsa View Post
my skype is :karemsame33
dizzy scammer dont give him nothing....

a guy using second char as buffer in pvp event
Old 10/11/2014, 23:29   #48

oh,people already did +16,and that without lucky avatar or premium,so with prem and luck ava we can expect to see regular + 20-25 items, im looking for a pvp server,not for an elixir farm- alchemy one,good luck im out.
Old 10/12/2014, 10:34   #49

cheating,killing own chars in pvp event... Name: Bubu
Old 10/12/2014, 11:57   #50

I got a question

If there is no + cap,why should anyone buy A gear and spend immortals to make it + 10? we can simply farm elixirs and make a +14 normal set,and a +15 or more weapon...where is the logic on that?
Old 10/12/2014, 12:34   #51

looks like a normal non turkish server, good luck guys ^^
Old 10/12/2014, 12:43   #52

yea,but with high alchemy and no + cap,so will be turkysh style...+20 gear
Old 10/12/2014, 14:32   #53

Turkish server hahaha

Reporting issuess;

Need Stone Npc

Need Plus Cap

Change Silk to Arena coin with isro rates.Winner 5 loser 1 coin and players could buy silk items with arena coins from item malls. Also change event rewards too for arena coins (special events)

Remove Egy Weapon Gears and Accs from npc. Add each one for "Quest".

Like Title quest 3-5 mission after would take egy item. its better way from afk coin botters in events.. btw i didnt mean go hunt 300 bla bla monster for egy 1h A grade weapon. its must be baron quest or something like that.
Old 10/12/2014, 16:07   #54

Some things must be fixed

1. we got bit of lag.
2. when the pvp event start ''but your Pvp Status On and be ready'' it should be ''PUT your pvp status on'' not but.
3. alchemy + limit would be better,+12 is the perfect balance.

cmon guis xD the only donations are avatars/prem 5%/devil ^_^'' isnt a p2w
Old 10/13/2014, 17:46   #55

Self report: due to no players to win the PVP event,i made myself multiple chars so i can win it, as i saw there are no rulles against that,also i was the only one around.
Old 10/13/2014, 18:14   #56

Quote:
EDIT: donations arent OP, only normal devil spirit,i dont know about the premium because i cant read it,anyone knows how much % it gives?

1. the fw isnt fixed yet if im right
2. some players reported gm friends having EGY weapons,and that cant be obstained by playing because the srv is still not populated

any answers from the gm?
Rayto100 uses a IN GAME NAME: HellScream and he cheats during the AUTOMATIC PVP Event by using ALT Characters. Me and my friends will be leaving this server because it get's ruined by Greedy Cheating Scumbags.
Old 10/13/2014, 18:34   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoticLemur3 View Post
Rayto100 uses a IN GAME NAME: HellScream and he cheats during the AUTOMATIC PVP Event by using ALT Characters. Me and my friends will be leaving this server because it get's ruined by Greedy Cheating Scumbags.
lmao plz go away
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 18:52   #58

Quote:
1. Instead of that,you could bring some userfull suggestions as i tryed to do,and as i will do to improve the gameplay,and hope that soon the srv will be more populated

2. I always respect a person that can keep a decent conversation, keep in mind

3. In the pvp event u started to attack me on zerk ( u lost also) then u just started to curse me.

4. You got no friends there,you are using multiple chars,just as you did ingame today to curse me.

5.When the pvp event started,you just bring a new char to farm the kills,so the problem is that you cound not do that because of me.
Old 10/13/2014, 18:58   #59

Quote:
1. Instead of that,you could bring some userfull suggestions as i tryed to do,and as i will do to improve the gameplay,and hope that soon the srv will be more populated

2. I always respect a person that can keep a decent conversation, keep in mind

3. In the pvp event u started to attack me on zerk ( u lost also) then u just started to curse me.

4. You got no friends there,you are using multiple chars,just as you did ingame today to curse me.

5.When the pvp event started,you just bring a new char to farm the kills,so the problem is that you cound not do that because of me.
I know that I'm in the right and that's all I need, you know that deep down you are a cheating scumbag that cannot win a pvp event without killing alt characters with 200hp and 200mp (Most Probably). I will leave this ****** server because of corrupt players like yourself. You have also attacked me in zerk and struggled to kill an int character, lol. There must be a motive behind my cursing, maybe it's the cheating you do to win a PVP Event that rewards 50silk 3 or 4 times a day. When the PVP event started you already had a character camping in the PVP Arena and then you began killing it and about another 4 or 5 alt characters after you couldn't get any more points. I'm sick of Scum like yourself and myself and my friends will be leaving this server, You rayto100 is why the server will never grow and the GM is wasting his time because you plan to destroy the server.
Old 10/13/2014, 19:52   #60

Quote:
I know that I'm in the right and that's all I need, you know that deep down you are a cheating scumbag that cannot win a pvp event without killing alt characters with 200hp and 200mp (Most Probably). I will leave this ****** server because of corrupt players like yourself. You have also attacked me in zerk and struggled to kill an int character, lol. There must be a motive behind my cursing, maybe it's the cheating you do to win a PVP Event that rewards 50silk 3 or 4 times a day. When the PVP event started you already had a character camping in the PVP Arena and then you began killing it and about another 4 or 5 alt characters after you couldn't get any more points. I'm sick of Scum like yourself and myself and my friends will be leaving this server, You rayto100 is why the server will never grow and the GM is wasting his time because you plan to destroy the server.
U mad bro?^_^