Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW Castle-SRO • No Lag OR DDOS • 110 cap RARE View • ACTIVE•NEW Unique•EVENT AREA'S

Discussion on NEW Castle-SRO • No Lag OR DDOS • 110 cap RARE View • ACTIVE•NEW Unique•EVENT AREA'S within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NEW Castle-SRO • No Lag OR DDOS • 110 cap RARE View • ACTIVE•NEW Unique•EVENT AREA'S

Welcome to Castle-SRO Online Private Server

Hello Gamer's,
I would like to present you our NEW PVP server. We call it Castle-SRO. Why we call it that way? Well, because we like to offer an epic RARE experience in the NEW Days of Silkroad, those days when we Experience new things and Venture, when we feel in love even more in Silkroad, the game we have been addicted to !

What we are offering, so far, is a stable server, with the dedicated paid upfront for the next year. A stable gameplay and nice gameplay, which we are trying to keep as bugless as possible with no ever Lag OR DDOS. We are trying to add every week a new update, a new something that will get you excited even more, that will keep you even more addicted to the gameplay !

We are trying to keep our server as much as possible based on the job, job wars, Coin System, Unique Hunting, Event rooms with New rare Things and New Uniques And GM Unqiues to kill and edit Caves that have Uniques that all Drop many new types of coins and new Things .

We welcome you into our community and we wish you to have fun with us, do not refrain from giving us your feedback and your suggestions. We will always try to listen to our community and mostly do as they like.

*LvL and Skill's:L=110 and S=140 New Skills
*Drop Rate:100x
*Gold Drop Rate:50x
*Alchemy Rate:50x
*Drop Coin Rate:200x
*Job Rate:1000x

*Server Degree 11 RARE With 14-15dg Look
*Jangan - Hotan - Bandit F.W With Taxes Available
*Arena Available+ Thief/hunter Room Kill Drop Arena
*CTF (So-OK) Available
*Charge Silk Available Later on adding Silk/Hour
*Full set n wepon D11 nova FB with 14-15DG look and Full set EGY with Special Coin from even rooms and Special spawn uniques E.G: GM DMC, PWO Harrison and alot more
*Gold,Silver,Bronze,Iron and Arena Coin, JC Coin, LC Coin, Lottary, Jelly Coin and Soon Silk Coin added Available
*EVENT ROOM FOR ELIXER
*Special RARE Unique's Spawn Everywhere on map on Reverse Point and Inside DW Cave
*GM Daily EVENT'S Available-From PVP Events-to Unique Events-To Hide n Seek Event-To job Event,bang bang Boom event, Q&N, PK Time, Sea of Survival LAST MAN STANDING and allot more!!!

Donate
Donate is Online on Website now via paypal also contact Castle SRO Staff on Skype Also We Have Seller's in Egypt No.01094815787 and Australia No.0417754363 for any special way of donating and if u need any advice or questions or in game the gms and admin 24/7 online.
*Skype Name:Castle.sro

Screen Shots (Updating almost daily)

Some NPC Screen Shots From DW Alot More in JG (Updating almost daily)

Staff of Castle-SRO
• [GM]Curse

• [GM]Akatsuki

• [Admin]Hero

Quote:
"People ask, "Why do you fight? Why do you kill? Why do you destroy?" They will die with these questions unanswered. That is humanity's bliss!!!
Quote:
"A real man never dies, even when he's killed!"
Quote:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours and listen! The reputation of Team Castle-Sro echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Curse!"
Quote:
"Don't underestimate us! Weather it be time, space, or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us. We will pierce the path and methods you've chosen! That is who we are, The Castle-SRO Brigade!
Quote:
''Even if we were to be enslaved in the galaxy's cycle of rebirth, the feelings that were left behind will open the door! Even if the Infinite Universe were to go against us, our burning blood will cut through fate! We'll break through the heavens and dimensions! We'll show you our path through force! Castle-SRO MIGHT HERO's!"
Old 02/28/2014, 17:28   #2

lol site in hetzner not even ddos protected
Old 02/28/2014, 17:32   #3

What do you mean? our Server DDOS Protected Ultimate protection + Site Fully Protected By GoDaddy Number 1 In World.
Old 02/28/2014, 18:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesoul10 View Post
What do you mean? our Server DDOS Protected Ultimate protection + Site Fully Protected By GoDaddy Number 1 In World.
you will down once you start server, you dont use good protected.
Old 02/28/2014, 18:11   #5

No We Use good Protection by GoDaddy Best NO.1 in world and Other Protection from Other places that i cannot mention due to Extra Safety against people viewing this Topic looking to do DDOS attack. You seem to not know what u talking about or from bad experience from other Pserver but Trust me We are 100% DDOS Protection and you well never be down. Don't Judge Us and Our community from Book cover try it and See for your self don't just talk words that has no Meaning.
Old 02/28/2014, 18:25   #6

media ?
Old 02/28/2014, 18:34   #7

nice game and i like so much new weapon's
Old 02/28/2014, 18:36   #8

Nice System i love it so Much i will join
Old 02/28/2014, 22:04   #9

Welcome
Old 02/28/2014, 23:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesoul10 View Post
Welcome
don't say i did not warn you later... i just try help
Old 03/01/2014, 11:25   #11

Yes Thank you we Found that out and soon will get Better Protection
Old 03/01/2014, 11:27   #12

Blablabla what eva' someone will put you down :3
Old 03/01/2014, 11:53   #13

You are sick people who just want to ruin others pserver to make ur own server Famous for example this Ediot YourDesitny who makes Advertisment in other peoples topic for his own selfishness.
Old 03/01/2014, 14:01   #14

yasuo looks great on your website xD
Old 03/01/2014, 23:15   #15

Yep xD

Tags
gaming, mmorp, pvp, rare, silkroad online