Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RomeSRO | Oldschool server | [Cap 80] [Chinese only] | New Update

Discussion on RomeSRO | Oldschool server | [Cap 80] [Chinese only] | New Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2014, 15:49   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
100 level skills, 80 cap.
Fyll oldskool
The skills have been nerfed to be equivalent to the lvl 80 skills.
The goal was to give more choice to players, some people prefer the skill effect/animations of the lvl 90 or 100.
He doesn't change anything else than a graphic effect as the dmg are the same as the 8D skills
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2014, 02:40   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeSRO View Post
yeah yeah ... you are not using proxy lol

The executables of the server have been patched and Hyperfilter activated on it...
you dont use hyperfilter, you ip is not hyperfilter
Old 02/24/2014, 07:20   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
100 level skills, 80 cap.
Fyll oldskool
get lost stupid nub no lifer. Go farm noobs on panic
Old 03/01/2014, 23:26   #259

Hello,

We have prepared a new client which will provide a lot of minor fixes like all effects on avatars and we have also added all the latest Avatars and reviewed the Item Mall.
We had to add a lot of data in the client files and since we moved to a new server we had to create a new Full Client.

Tomorrow, Sunday March 2nd, we will proceed to an update of the server and you will need this new version to connect again on the server.
so please download new client right away to be ready for tomorrow's update. Once the server restarted use this new client to connect.

Download the new client from you prefered Download sites on our download page

New avatars Preview (3 of my favorites )

Thanks,
Rome Crew
Old 03/02/2014, 11:33   #260

Rome isnt open yet?
Old 03/02/2014, 11:34   #261

It´s open since last year. But empty. All quitted long ago cause of corrupt GM´s..TBH, the BEST players quitted...
Old 03/02/2014, 12:16   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelior View Post
It´s open since last year. But empty. All quitted long ago cause of corrupt GM´s..TBH, the BEST players quitted...
"the BEST players quitted" lol
Nice for the players still playing here

Yes Rome is open since 5 months now and running smoothy, we are still looking for new players to join. Our system is balanced and still fair for new players to join.
Old 03/02/2014, 12:18   #263

Quote:

Yes Rome is open since 5 months now and running smoothy, we are still looking for new players to join. Our system is balanced and still fair for new players to join.
I would like to try but I get this "invalid client. Program will be terminated"
Old 03/02/2014, 12:24   #264

Quote:

You know your server is dead after the 3 best guilds quitted. We were the only guys making job wars. We quitted, RomeSro death. We both know it. Also not even beginner friendly. Anyway. GL with an empty server.. ;P
Old 03/02/2014, 12:33   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderGroundX View Post
I would like to try but I get this "invalid client. Program will be terminated"
Have you downloaded the version 1.245 ? I'll apply the update in less than hour now and you should be able to connect with this version once the update applied.

Quote:
You know your server is dead after the 3 best guilds quitted. We were the only guys making job wars. We quitted, RomeSro death. We both know it. Also not even beginner friendly. Anyway. GL with an empty server.. ;P
Can you give me the definition of "Best Players" or "Best Guilds" ?
Are you talking about kiddos that come on a server, reach max level, start to cry for update/new contents, then leave as soon another server open ?
and when this new server fail try to come back, begging us to give back all destroyed items ?? Is it the definition of "Best" players ? Because I would say yes I saw a lot of players like this and to tell you the truth I prefer them to go to another server, I wont miss them.
Old 03/02/2014, 12:45   #266

Quote:
Have you downloaded the version 1.245 ? I'll apply the update in less than hour now and you should be able to connect with this version once the update applied.

Are you talking about kiddos that come on a server, reach max level, start to cry for update/new contents, then leave as soon another server open ?
and when this new server fail try to come back, begging us to give back all destroyed items ?? Is it the definition of "Best" players ? Because I would say yes I saw a lot of players like this and to tell you the truth I prefer them to go to another server, I wont miss them.
yep 1.245, btw one question this name "RomeSRO" from the old ROME on isro? where u a player there? if u were, idk if u remember me but Im "iFusion, _iFurious_, or SRO_StriKeR" from Sensation guild lol xD
Old 03/02/2014, 13:00   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderGroundX View Post
yep 1.245, btw one question this name "RomeSRO" from the old ROME on isro? where u a player there? if u were, idk if u remember me but Im "iFusion, _iFurious_, or SRO_StriKeR" from Sensation guild lol xD
With 1.245 you just have to wait 1 hour and you will be able to connect. I'll start the update at 13:30 french time.

Yes this is from the Old Rome server from iSro, I started this server for a lot of old players from this server, most of them were on ReBorn union but players from other guild joined too. Personnally I was in FRT guild as I'm french
We are a group on FaceBook and we wanted to restart like it was on Rome, we tried a private server but it failed after one month. So some people asked me to create one as I'm IT in real life. That's how RomeSro started...
RomeSro is my first server and I'm proud of it, running since more than 5 months without big issues. And now we made it better than before by running it on 2 gameservers, since we moved host and started on 2 gameservers players are not anymore having any lags

The only mistake I did, in my opinion, was to add some features we shouldn't add, but as players was asking for them we added them... we lost the 'OldSchool' spirit we wanted at the beginning.
Maybe I should start another server, a real OldSchool, without any edited features.
Old 03/02/2014, 13:05   #268

Quote:
Yes this is from the Old Rome server from iSro, I started this server for a lot of old players from this server, most of them were on ReBorn union but players from other guild joined too. Personnally I was in FRT guild as I'm french
We are a group on FaceBook and we wanted to restart like it was on Rome, we tried a private server but it failed after one month. So some people asked me to create one as I'm IT in real life. That's how RomeSro started...
I remember lots of guys in FRT guild, I was also in SPQR very long time ago when Alva was guild master, im the Swedish dude - Martin^^....well yeh it has been long time since I left sro, stuff has changed alot I guess xD

And btw I like the idea with 100 skills on 80 cap lol or some 100 skills not all of them :d, it makes pvp alot cooler!, I hope its still like that, I dont really like the real oldschool just spam 2 skills so boring, old is old you know xD
Old 03/02/2014, 13:09   #269

Quote:

I talk bout the guys which were the first having SOR items and traded 24/7. Did job war 24/7 and had fun. You know bout which guys I´m talking about. But it seems that you never get that your server fails like any other. It´s empty since we left this ****. We had the best guild and then we quitted. I remember your pm. "If you quit this server is empty, pls stay." You don´t huh? :-) You said without us the server won´t make any job wars and so on. IT`S TRUE!!! Now it´s empty. Guess what, stop being corrupt.
Old 03/02/2014, 13:27   #270

Quote:
I talk bout the guys which were the first having SOR items and traded 24/7. Did job war 24/7 and had fun. You know bout which guys I´m talking about. But it seems that you never get that your server fails like any other. It´s empty since we left this ****. We had the best guild and then we quitted. I remember your pm. "If you quit this server is empty, pls stay." You don´t huh? :-) You said without us the server won´t make any job wars and so on. IT`S TRUE!!! Now it´s empty. Guess what, stop being corrupt.
Only 1 word for you then I'll stop to argue with you : LOL
Closed Thread