Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Venture - 85 Cap\Balanced Classes\Skill Extensions\New systems - Now Online!

Discussion on Venture - 85 Cap\Balanced Classes\Skill Extensions\New systems - Now Online! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2013, 22:17   #1801

elite*gold: 0
Im really very angry beacuse we are spend many many time with my brother.And he doesn't make any mistake.I won't play without him.
Old 04/30/2013, 22:37   #1802

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0wshY View Post
Qynchou if you do really want this server to stay up and great,
Do these few things:
1. Do not ban any player without a proof
2. Make silk items able to sell for gold [cause if you didn't, i'd call this server pay 2 win..]
3. A awesome update that would attractive players, instead of inspections everyday and skills problems
4. Don't restart the server everyday or you will lose many players
5. Just do all in 1 update instead of restarting the server everyday.

- More events = more fun.

Thanks,
Regards
1. We do not need to supply proof, that would not only be impossible, but it's completely illogical (If you don't reply to a gm for 15 minutes, why should we need to give 'proof' to anybody?)

2. We will never do that, and don't blame us, blame the people who buy silk, sell the items and then chargeback.

3. We do inspections to fix bugs and update balance, I do not see why you would be against updates

4. We try to restart only to fix important bugs that can damage the server, if you're a legit player I don't think it's a problem to wait 5 minutes and watch a youtube movie or something, and it's not really our problem if you are botting and you can't relog...

5. Once we have fixed all current issues, we will only do weekly inspections

We have some events planned from when we just started designing the server

Either way, I appreciate your feedback, but you need to understand our position. We can not satisfy everybody with this server, nobody can do that, but we try our best, unfortunately we can't really do everything the way most people want, but this is for the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2013, 22:41   #1803
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Question

Quote:
Do these few things:
2. Make silk items able to sell for gold [cause if you didn't, i'd call this server pay 2 win..]
3. A awesome update that would attractive players, instead of inspections everyday and skills problems

Thanks,
Regards
pay 2 win= buy to be able to buff and be OP in no time
As far as I have seen this server, the Silk items wont do that
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/30/2013, 22:41   #1804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
1. We do not need to supply proof, that would not only be impossible, but it's completely illogical (If you don't reply to a gm for 15 minutes, why should we need to give 'proof' to anybody?)

2. We will never do that, and don't blame us, blame the people who buy silk, sell the items and then chargeback.

3. We do inspections to fix bugs and update balance, I do not see why you would be against updates

4. We try to restart only to fix important bugs that can damage the server, if you're a legit player I don't think it's a problem to wait 5 minutes and watch a youtube movie or something, and it's not really our problem if you are botting and you can't relog...

5. Once we have fixed all current issues, we will only do weekly inspections

We have some events planned from when we just started designing the server

Either way, I appreciate your feedback, but you need to understand our position. We can not satisfy everybody with this server, nobody can do that, but we try our best, unfortunately we can't really do everything the way most people want, but this is for the best
GDF aside, can the current avatars be blue'd?
If yes, p2w.
If not, not p2w.

It's that simple.
Old 04/30/2013, 22:43   #1805

Quote:
Full lier. When my brother got banned , he is died in Job Cave . That's the funny , that players spend a lot of time for your server , and you are banned some people without any proofs. And yes, you need a fcking proof, beacuse players SPEND TIME for your fcking game . And you made bann with one click , WITHOUT REASON !!!!!!!!!
And yes, i will make chargeback too , if i cant play with my brother .

Edit:

Forget it, that we will kill again hours, days for NOTHING !
Old 04/30/2013, 22:49   #1806

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Do these few things:

Thanks,
Regards

Forgot the main one, stop banning botters because botters= ****** /> We will see how the server population do when velestia server opens.
Old 04/30/2013, 22:51   #1807

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti0hwizard View Post
Full lier. When my brother got banned , he is died in Job Cave . That's the funny , that players spend a lot of time for your server , and you are banned some people without any proofs. And yes, you need a fcking proof, beacuse players SPEND TIME for your fcking game . And you made bann with one click , WITHOUT REASON !!!!!!!!!

Edit:

He wasnt the one who issued the ban, I was and no, I dont even need to PM anyone to figure out whether hes botting or not, Nezekan was just assuming he didnt reply. Stop pretending already, others last 5 minutes before they admit why are you so different?
Here, let me tell you, bottom line: we will not, ever, unban anyone, donator or not. We only ban for solid reasons and we investigate everything ourselves before issuing a ban.
Go ahead and chargeback, I dont know how many times Ill have to repeat myself - we do not run this server for profit or money.

@oliok

Yes they can, we removed lucky % increase though. Pay2win is something that will make you overpowered or give you an edge over other players.
5% damage increase does not give you an edge, its merely an increase and is barely noticable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
Forgot the main one, stop banning botters because botters= SRO
We will see how the server population do when velestia server opens.
Great, maybe once you set up your bot on that server you can come to Venture and play legit.
Old 04/30/2013, 23:00   #1808
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Forgot the main one, stop banning botters because botters= ****** /> We will see how the server population do when velestia server opens.
get this in your head for once
Venture's focus is not on grinding but on other stuff like quests and interactive gaming.
Bot will result on a really confused bot because of the new features, and you getting banned
Even if I bot somewhere else, I hate that people has to be dependable on bot to accomplish something. I work as well, and I find more enjoyable when I get home, to start playing rather than knowing my accomplishments are someone(the bot) else work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2013, 23:08   #1809

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
GDF aside, can the current avatars be blue'd?
If yes, p2w.
If not, not p2w.

It's that simple.
Yeah, because an avatar gives you the extreme edge over another player, and premium + doesn't give you anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by isti0hwizard View Post

Edit:

Then why didn't he look like a legit player?

Quote:
Forgot the main one, stop banning botters because botters= SRO
Yeah because everybody will go to a server with only half the options Venture has, without europeans, and a completely different focus than we just so they can bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
get this in your head for once
Venture's focus is not on grinding but on other stuff like quests and interactive gaming.
Bot will result on a really confused bot because of the new features, and you getting banned
Even if I bot somewhere else, I hate that people has to be dependable on bot to accomplish something. I work as well, and I find more enjoyable when I get home, to start playing rather than knowing my accomplishments are someone(the bot) else work.
People seem to forget the point of Venture, we do not want botters, we made this game so you can play it without bots, if you really need a bot for venture you are either way too lazy to be playing MMOs or you are just a goldbotter, which we don't even want
Old 04/30/2013, 23:24   #1810

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrytje View Post
Can't sell silk for gold, so pay2 win? Ok, seems like you know what you're talking about.
yes It's my fault I meant: Can't buy silk items for gold just if I donate a server which is offline sometimes for 1-2 days DDD
Old 04/30/2013, 23:24   #1811

Quote:
there's nothing special in velestia tbh.
Old 04/30/2013, 23:36   #1812

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocika92 View Post
yes It's my fault I meant: Can't buy silk items for gold just if I donate a server which is offline sometimes for 1-2 days DDD
Sometimes... There has been just one time that our server was down. We patch every day, people keep forgetting a lot of the changes that are made are asked by them.
Old 04/30/2013, 23:38   #1813

GOOD SERVER BUT bad players like S0nek because hes bad man ! BB SERVER IM ..... Ruffy....
Old 04/30/2013, 23:40   #1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Sometimes... There has been just one time that our server was down. We patch every day, people keep forgetting a lot of the changes that are made are asked by them.
Listen...
Your server is like a beta server-.- Nothing is at final stage, u must update these things from day to day, u can say that u do it for the players...
But!!! if u want the updates to be good for ur players then make a beta.... U can fix everything in beta and then u releash a fcking official sv, U fck up some builds each day... and don't say u didnt do it
Old 04/30/2013, 23:42   #1815

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocika92 View Post
Listen...
Your server is like a beta server-.- Nothing is at final stage, u must update these things from day to day, u can say that u do it for the players...
But!!! if u want the updates to be good for ur players then make a beta.... U can fix everything in beta and then u releash a fcking official sv, U fck up some builds each day... and don't say u didnt do it
We mess builds up each day? What are you talking about, we release balance patches, if your build is no longer overpowered and in line with other builds then ofcourse youre going to be mad.
Thanks
1 User