Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FrameOnline 9DG | Job Based | Midd. Rated | Balanced Server

Discussion on FrameOnline 9DG | Job Based | Midd. Rated | Balanced Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/17/2013, 17:23   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxxtoor View Post
So what they said, it will be today or tomorrow?
I hope today .. but they don't know too
Old 02/17/2013, 17:33   #197

Lets hope it will be today, i wanna play again!!
Old 02/17/2013, 17:38   #198

another day no fw another day a dead server u are doing well trying to keep server alive with that srsly
Old 02/17/2013, 17:46   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAbout View Post
another day no fw another day a dead server u are doing well trying to keep server alive with that srsly
Tell me what can i do against DDoS ? I paid very expensive protection what you think I like to see my server always down ?
Old 02/17/2013, 19:03   #200

DEA bought hyperfilter protection and a new server. what else do you expect? it just takes some time to set it up... just be patient and stop those unproductive comments!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 20:58   #201

If server wont be open and safe tomorrow, bye bye, no more wasting time.

(Just reminding that GM said that "tomorrow max")
Old 02/17/2013, 21:02   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxxtoor View Post
If server wont be open and safe tomorrow, bye bye, no more wasting time.

(Just reminding that GM said that "tomorrow max")
Server4you told me tomorrow order will be done so i will need over 1-2h to move the info and set hyperfilter .. so i hope this won't get more then 18-20h
Old 02/17/2013, 22:12   #203

elite*gold: 50
@ all players on FrameRoad ^^ all the bad things u are writing here is so annoying
it sounds like that you are freakz that you need sro to life lol calm down guys ^^ i am playing there too but anyway i had a nice weekend ^^ so chill out and drink a beer or so
Old 02/17/2013, 22:29   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jango010 View Post
@ all players on FrameRoad ^^ all the bad things u are writing here is so annoying
it sounds like that you are freakz that you need sro to life lol calm down guys ^^ i am playing there too but anyway i had a nice weekend ^^ so chill out and drink a beer or so
Excus me, no one cares what you doing in weekend I'm glad you had a nice one but this is forum about sro so well expect us to talk about sro, and it's not your problem how long we play , moreover you can't judge us, everybody got a life, well I'm writing a post so I'm not a dead person I suppos... but let's go back to what you said that we annoy the GM, well I will talk for myself, idk what everybody else thinks, I never meant to annoy anyone, I never flamed or so. However I could say now that the server is annoying bcuz its down every day... but I'm trying to see the other side of the coin and I really DO understand the admin and his decissions. All I said that it took me too long for wait and if server won't be ready tomorrow(well admin says it will be ready so I got strong believe that it actually will be up and running !: D) I will leave, this is not coming from that I'm ****** off, I just want to play and if that service can't provide the stable server, it's fine I will move on, like many others did ( Hope they will be back after server will be stable!)

Peace.
Old 02/17/2013, 22:33   #205

Hi guys, i seen this thread been pushed over and over here on Elitepvpers and i feel really sorry for your downtime i know how frustrating it is to actually not been able to play on your favorite server :/ Check my thread

We have an uptime of 99,8 % so far, our players had a great weekend with Fortress war and daily events =) check it out and see what you think , thanks
Old 02/17/2013, 22:34   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruset1 View Post
Hi guys, i seen this thread been pushed over and over here on Elitepvpers and i feel really sorry for your downtime i know how frustrating it is to actually not been able to play on your favorite server :/ Check my thread

We have an uptime of 99,8 % so far, our players had a great weekend with Fortress war and daily events =) check it out and see what you think , thanks
You kidding me ? go away from here kid
Old 02/17/2013, 23:03   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruset1 View Post

Get the hell out.
Old 02/17/2013, 23:48   #208

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMind View Post
You kidding me ? go away from here kid
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 09:17   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
Dont worry bro, see you at your thread when Frame server will be stable, I will advert there as well
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 12:44   #210

game will be online today !! Just wait