Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2015, 13:37   #1306

elite*gold: 0
This is The Most Active GM Server i tried so many but this one is amazing all helpful gm's and player and the server is smooth and working perfectly .. i think it's the most silkroad private server perfect ever made ... .. i startedne this game 4 days ago and never saw a gm that apologize before he apologized and this is the point all gm's not rude to any one & that's i loved much in this game :_
Old 06/19/2015, 13:39   #1307

My internet connection is su.cks, i have only 5 mb/s internet, but no laggs.

The events are very frequent and multifarious. Lows and pros can enjoy too.

The EM-s and GM-s do their works perfectly. (Or you can answer 841 PMs/sec?)

Stevy is the best!
Old 06/19/2015, 13:39   #1308

Well done Stev

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaviobraga View Post
At first server was good, GM always active , doing daily events . But then he started to be afk, never answers to a pm. (except global , he loves to answer who sends Global ) as well as losing his own time , watching traders .. seriously ?

Few days ago when i started playing i thought it to be nice. Big mistake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatones View Post
no event at all. Stevy "evolved" the good events to a new unknow and poor level: nothing. No events currently. sometimes an EM log on and does a 5 minute h&s and dare to call it event.

Besides, they all tend to ignore players. Stevy logs on for only 2 reasons: ignoring players and checking traders within his fail lottery ticket system.

And what about the testing event today and the normal event yesterday, was it boring, why do u think Stevy making a lot of testing on the events, to avoid chicken players like you complaining about any bugs or mistakes with the event, If i were you i would've treied to be more supportive and thankful for the good time i'm having with DSro.

GOOD JOB STEVY the server ROCKS
Old 06/19/2015, 13:40   #1309

Quote:
no event at all. Stevy "evolved" the good events to a new unknow and poor level: nothing. No events currently. sometimes an EM log on and does a 5 minute h&s and dare to call it event.

Besides, they all tend to ignore players. Stevy logs on for only 2 reasons: ignoring players and checking traders within his fail lottery ticket system.

Well the last time i checked the events last more then 15min....second we have 2 GM`s and 2 EM`s that make events daily...third of course he can`t answer to a pm if he`s flooded with them..could you?....forth i like the fact he bans lottery farm, that thing contains the best prizes and its not fair for some to cheat to get them... and the last thing..if you started a few days ago how do you know how the events used to be?

IGN:Ranmaru
Old 06/19/2015, 13:41   #1310

Quote:
At first server was good, GM always active , doing daily events . But then he started to be afk, never answers to a pm. (except global , he loves to answer who sends Global ) as well as losing his own time , watching traders .. seriously ?

its the best events i have seen so far in sro ,and its automated so it can't get better ,and if u have a question ask a supporter they helped me to wrap my head around the game at first , so u can try that

IGN:Elric
Old 06/19/2015, 13:45   #1311

Best Server... I have played 100000 Servers and DemonRoad is the best Private server.
Friendly GM'S Friendly EM's,
JOIN, JOIN, JOIN !!!!!
#McDonaldZ
Old 06/19/2015, 13:49   #1312

i started this game from 6 days and it's amazing GM's are in contact with players alwayes there is 2 events daily the server is smooth and fast and i don't find my self get boored from it as i think this is the most perfect silkroad private server ever made .. GM's are helpful and i got help from the personally when i asked so it's amazing
Old 06/19/2015, 13:51   #1313

Quote:

You think he can answer 9156451324218741 PMs in a sec?
And if he didn't check the trades to see who's farming, who's gonna do? He's a GM not an EM. He's not just for making events and logging off. He also has a job that watching if someone is breaking the rules or not. To keep the server clean from cheaters.

Quote:

Stevy is also a human. He has stuff to do. He can't be online 24 hours ofc. But he still makes daily events. I don't think that he left a day without making at least 2 events. As well an EM.

Regards,
Nero
IGN: Maevilich
Old 06/20/2015, 01:17   #1314

I love this game it the best

event rocket GM plz
Old 06/20/2015, 20:06   #1315

Happy Birthday Stevy!
Old 06/21/2015, 00:58   #1316

Happy Birthday Stevy
You will get a beautiful life
Old 06/21/2015, 03:58   #1317

hello GM have a problem with my acc i left it nearly year ago and cant relog again can u help me please
Old 06/21/2015, 08:39   #1318

I defend for that server alot but i think now i should tell the truth .
Old 06/22/2015, 11:16   #1319

A really nice server! join and have fun
Old 06/22/2015, 18:41   #1320

bad and dead server u will waste your time no chance for new players any player become strong without silk they ban him ( if u don't believe me ask any player and he will said to u everyday a good player ban for no reason )
someone will come and say it is a good one (why he will say that ?)
Because the told them we will make event for who will give good comment very suck