Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/20/2018, 11:51   #2806

elite*gold: 0
nice server going to download it .
Old 06/20/2018, 12:01   #2807

Hello,
Is it possible to start now and still make it playable - meaning for instance be strong when it comes to jobbing? Or am I going to get 1 shot by the server veterans?
Old 06/20/2018, 14:15   #2808

Server is good but
-gms & EM are not that active they don't do daily events, maybe every couple days we get 1 event
-u have to wait for saturday so u can get ur account to lvl 140 and if u miss a spot in one of the pts that the gm creats u should w8 for a unique event which u don't know when will it be,
-Battle arena and CTF are worthless no one participate cuz uniques drop arena which means no other way for fun other than fw and pvp .
-Achievement is bit hard for beginners . for my self at least

*after spending half a month in this server i really like it and enjoy it but i got bored of fgw , trading and botting .
-i suggest that u create some sort of unique dimension for low lvl that only gives exp or sp or create summon scroll for lvl 1 uniques so players don't wait for event
i aslo think that u should tie arena and ctf battles with achievement so we can get achievement through playing arena or buying achiev with arena coins
Old 06/20/2018, 15:25   #2809

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
I'm glad was able to help out with the new thread design, fan of DemonRoad for years, a worth given server to try out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2018, 21:10   #2810

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdennn View Post
Hello,
Is it possible to start now and still make it playable - meaning for instance be strong when it comes to jobbing? Or am I going to get 1 shot by the server veterans?
Hey man In my opinion you can still start and make it since you can join guilds and everyone will help you out ... that's what happened in my case
Old 06/21/2018, 10:38   #2811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
Server is good but
-gms & EM are not that active they don't do daily events, maybe every couple days we get 1 event
-u have to wait for saturday so u can get ur account to lvl 140 and if u miss a spot in one of the pts that the gm creats u should w8 for a unique event which u don't know when will it be,
-Battle arena and CTF are worthless no one participate cuz uniques drop arena which means no other way for fun other than fw and pvp .
-Achievement is bit hard for beginners . for my self at least

*after spending half a month in this server i really like it and enjoy it but i got bored of fgw , trading and botting .
-i suggest that u create some sort of unique dimension for low lvl that only gives exp or sp or create summon scroll for lvl 1 uniques so players don't wait for event
i aslo think that u should tie arena and ctf battles with achievement so we can get achievement through playing arena or buying achiev with arena coins
Thank you for your feedback
I am one of the GM's and I do event almost everyday a week, there are days I would make two events in a row, and more by the weekend. It's hard to make event all the time when you are having a job in real life. I can only be active from 1400 to 2100 server time. But hey, there are other GM's/EM's that is active at different times as well. Maybe You're just active at different time

As for leveling up, I dont think you need an event to fulfill that. If so then it must be hard to play original sro. Why wait for saturday to get 140 when you can hunt level 1 unique (pan luma) ? And you can also try asking nicely to join a party for normal summoning event. I have seen many players that got max level without an event. The event for Mid level to get 140 is not a MUST, it's an extra that we can offer to player. The characteristic of this event is only one party can be done at a time, based on 5 rounds, it takes the GM/EM 2 hours to do it, sometimes more, that's why it can only be done on Saturday (if I am the one who does it and yes I does it every Saturday)

Doing fgw and trading every single day could be boring, but there are many other things to do on the server. Academy, Job, CTF, HWT, events, hunting INT/STR uniques for infinity stones, FTW (sunday), pvp... Admin is doing new update from time to time, player should be creative to find the interesting point in the game they play, should not rely all on the server or other players.

Just a few words for your understanding and we welcome feedbacks, opinions, it only makes the server better and we appreciate it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/21/2018, 11:57   #2812

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ❤ Maruko ❤ View Post
Thank you for your feedback
I am one of the GM's and I do event almost everyday a week, there are days I would make two events in a row, and more by the weekend. It's hard to make event all the time when you are having a job in real life. I can only be active from 1400 to 2100 server time. But hey, there are other GM's/EM's that is active at different times as well. Maybe You're just active at different time

As for leveling up, I dont think you need an event to fulfill that. If so then it must be hard to play original sro. Why wait for saturday to get 140 when you can hunt level 1 unique (pan luma) ? And you can also try asking nicely to join a party for normal summoning event. I have seen many players that got max level without an event. The event for Mid level to get 140 is not a MUST, it's an extra that we can offer to player. The characteristic of this event is only one party can be done at a time, based on 5 rounds, it takes the GM/EM 2 hours to do it, sometimes more, that's why it can only be done on Saturday (if I am the one who does it and yes I does it every Saturday)

Doing fgw and trading every single day could be boring, but there are many other things to do on the server. Academy, Job, CTF, HWT, events, hunting INT/STR uniques for infinity stones, FTW (sunday), pvp... Admin is doing new update from time to time, player should be creative to find the interesting point in the game they play, should not rely all on the server or other players.

Just a few words for your understanding and we welcome feedbacks, opinions, it only makes the server better and we appreciate it.
I Really respect u and the server team but i think the server deserve a lot more players than it has right now , i played on a lot of pvsro before but DRsro should belong to top , so am pointing some of the reasons i feel that could increase the population and attract more players to stay
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2018, 08:57   #2813

best server ever come and join guy's
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2018, 13:23   #2814

Actually gonna join, any guilds recruiting perhaps ? Hard to start any psro alone ;O
Old 06/29/2018, 16:20   #2815

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdennn View Post
Actually gonna join, any guilds recruiting perhaps ? Hard to start any psro alone ;O
Welcome! Join to our discord server and look for playing buddies

Upcoming avatars:

July update:
Old 06/30/2018, 02:19   #2816

Might try this soon again
Old 06/30/2018, 02:32   #2817

just joined, hope i can find some friends.
Old 06/30/2018, 15:23   #2818

just downloaded click on silkroad to start the game and nothing happens
Old 06/30/2018, 21:14   #2819

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocapic14 View Post
just downloaded click on silkroad to start the game and nothing happens
Restart your router

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666rosebug View Post
just joined, hope i can find some friends.
Welcome [:
Old 07/01/2018, 11:58   #2820

crash game ! in samarkand !