Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/16/2016, 01:52   #2371

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokahoka00 View Post
most ****** server that you will ever seen , they are desperate for new players to join them lol
****. You are really **** hurt, aren't you? Sorry, but we prefer keeping a fair experience for everybody, and we do not allow people to have bot parties at events and what not.
Old 09/16/2016, 03:45   #2372

i hope Tweety or Tomato answer me or any old player. what is the middle + Here in the server i know that there is a few ppl wear +20 ++ . im new here so i will not be able 2 get it now . my question what is the middle SET + here so it will not cost me alot of gold and my char too will no be noob at pvp?
Old 09/16/2016, 10:37   #2373

Quote:
Originally Posted by themonester10 View Post
i hope Tweety or Tomato answer me or any old player. what is the middle + Here in the server i know that there is a few ppl wear +20 ++ . im new here so i will not be able 2 get it now . my question what is the middle SET + here so it will not cost me alot of gold and my char too will no be noob at pvp?
you gonna be noob anyway even with +15 you need terillion atlleast to get a decent set good luck
Old 09/16/2016, 14:07   #2374

Quote:
you gonna be noob anyway even with +15 you need terillion atlleast to get a decent set good luck
,,terillion'' i've given up im gonna laugh at you now
Old 09/16/2016, 15:34   #2375

till now i didnt know the Middle +
Old 09/16/2016, 18:52   #2376

i just tested; fast 1 to 80 but begin to slow with gear lvl 1 and 6m left and we need to think about farming i can imagine how is a nightmare around 120 - 130.when we cant bot if we are afk. And yeah wts +27 ouff, for a new player its realy a long way even u spend for 10k silk ur again a noob there i think.

also some delay, and im not a lagger every where i play. something same as isro but with 3k player.

we cant zerk right away.. zerk delay weird.

have saw also 1 trader drop good and 1 minute later 1 thief to pick up them, probably the same guy doing some cheat.idk.

Btw i saw 3 trade run from the notice, what people do exactly on this server cuz all i see look like afk they just stand there,, silk per hrs ??
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2016, 21:55   #2377

Quote:
Originally Posted by p123ow View Post
i just tested; fast 1 to 80 but begin to slow with gear lvl 1 and 6m left and we need to think about farming i can imagine how is a nightmare around 120 - 130.when we cant bot if we are afk. And yeah wts +27 ouff, for a new player its realy a long way even u spend for 10k silk ur again a noob there i think.

also some delay, and im not a lagger every where i play. something same as isro but with 3k player.

have saw also 1 trader drop good and 1 minute later 1 thief to pick up them, probably the same guy doing some cheat.idk.

Btw i saw 3 trade run from the notice, what people do exactly on this server cuz all i see look like afk they just stand there,, silk per hrs ??
walking dead season 7 xD
Old 09/16/2016, 23:27   #2378

Quote:

FOR A NEW PLAYER ITS VERY HARD HOW ABOUT YOU STOP CRYING okay? i joined a 5months ago and im on top50 you have problems? You are a lazy ***? U want everything handed to you? If server is laggy how about you ask gm's about the restart ffs. You can bot at 110+ or wait low,mid events. If you see any trader that is farming lottery take a screenie and report it on forums. Thanks.
Old 09/17/2016, 02:26   #2379

are u sick ?

dont panic pherny! they try to up this thread to get some new players and i have joint yestoday for test. im not cry, i just share my feeling after 4-5 hrs.

Wow !! welcome here.

Dont quote anymore pls, dont worry, i will not back.
Old 09/17/2016, 08:02   #2380

Quote:
are u sick ?

dont panic pherny! they try to up this thread to get some new players and i have joint yestoday for test. im not cry, i just share my feeling after 4-5 hrs.

Wow !! welcome here.

Just a 4-5 hours testing and you already assumed how a whole server is while it's been running for nearly 4 years now ? Have you seen any private sro server that can maintain that long time ?

I tried to plvl an alter from 120 to 130 in a bot pt (which my main account was not afk of course), well took 48 hours and it's not bad. Plus the server has GMs/EMs to make event. If you're lucky to be online at the time the event for low/mid level happens, you would be 140 in no time. I have seen so many players got 140 in a day or 2 in the past month. And there are also other ways to level up, you can check at DemonRoad wiki page.

Aint we all want to have high plus weap / gear ? And for a new player you already aim to +27 or more (max is +30) ? What would be the fun if you would just join the server and have everything ? Without working hard, without earning stuff by yourself, without earning gold, gathering gold for trading/buying weap/gear, without struggling hunting uniques to get drops and sell, and so many more... ?

Trust me, I used to play a server that right after created a char, I had 100k free silks, and 2 hours plvl by a Wizard, I got max lvl 110. All I did was just FTW and that's it, I quit that server just as quick as when I joined it. If you would spend 10K silks on this server, well you wont be a noob. 10k silks equal to 2,9 trillions. With that gold, you can buy a decent average plus egy b set and accessories which cost around 1T in total (I am talking about L.A set as it's the most expensive on this server, count it less gold for the others). 1,9T left you could have yourself a +22 ~ +25 weap (depends on the weap, most expensive is Wiz staff and 2h)... So if you spent 10K, you wouldn't be a noob. You would be better than alot of player here, even better than myself (I am just an average one :P )

There is delay for zerk, and we all are okay with that. It can only annoy impatient player I guess.

You 're online for 4-5 hours, probably at the time people was sleeping (don't forget the different time zones) so yeah 3 trades run at that time aint weird. There are times you could see 20+, 30+ trades run .. Beside, it's not only trade on this server. There are players doing fgw (for egy weap drops) or hwt intermediate (for egy b accessories drops), or job temple (for egy items drops), or hunting uniques (for global, reverse, ...) or ctf (for arena coins to buy gollam), or hunting boss unique for expensive drops and achivements, .. and so much more.

For any cheating or scamming, you can always take a screenshot and post the proof in forum and GM will do their job. GM also does investigate all the time to make sure the scammers/cheaters to be elimiated.

There is no silk per hous on this server, yes probably afk standing but not many (like me, when I have to cook, or have something to do ... I would be afk standing lol). You can also see many stallers stalling at samarkand city, some is main chars stalling while sleeping, some is staller chars while the main char of the players are doing activities elsewhere ...

I really dislike those no life haters keep coming back and forth bittering about a whole server just because he was punished for a cheat he did and someone who is not patient enough to have a clean picture of a whole server.

DemonRoad has active GMs/EMs and Supporters, even an active forum, you could come ask all the info you need instead of just assuming based on your little time online.

Well, I respect your opinion and noone force you to play or like the server. But you'd better not talk about it when you barely know about it. A little info just for your reference

Have a nice day

#Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by themonester10 View Post
Hi, as far as I know, the higest plus for set now is +20 and only a few players have it. I think the middle plus is +15 which is good enough for you to attend all the activities in game (I am wearing +16 set :P ). Anyway, I think +12 is not bad either as some of my guildmates are wearing and they are doing thing pretty good.

Hope a little info could help you to have some idea.
You can also pm me ingame for more info when I am not on here.

IGN: Tweeeety.
Old 09/17/2016, 13:28   #2381

Just to drop a kind of normal answer here. You can bot, as long as you are not in an unique spot/at event. We will not ban you for it. We did ban couple of gold bot parties in the past, and might do it again if it is needed, but even if your main account is there, it will not be banned most likely.

Trust me, 4-5 hours is, nothing. You cannot really judge about it. I said this many times and i'll keep repeating myself, for newbies, the DR Quest line gives a really huge amount of starting gold, you just need to handle it in a non-retarded way.(That means, if you do not spend all of it in 5 minutes for one item that you will not make use of, you will be all fine til 140) Luma hunting, picking stuff on events, trading, there are so many things that can make you gold, its insane. You cannot gain DP from afking. To answer the "silk/hour" one.

Zerk delay is in the game, so wizzards cannot take out any uniques in 24/7 zerking.

Set wise, there are couple of +20-22 sets, Most has +15-18, but a +10 starter set should be enough to get started. I saw people winning PvP events, where players with +20-22 sets compete (Egy sets). The winner had a Sun +12 set equipped. He did take tons of damage, but managed to survive, and won at last.
Old 09/17/2016, 21:07   #2382

i'm joining and also looking for a guild i'll need some help i'll be greatful if anyone help me in the game not asking money or anything i'm talking about the game itself and what and how to do stuff thanks.
Old 09/17/2016, 21:22   #2383

Quote:
are u sick ?

Wow !! welcome here.

Thanks for not coming back, that's why we have quality and friendly players only

Quote:
most shitty server that you will ever seen , they are desperate for new players to join them lol
A song for you, just because why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by honhon12 View Post
i'm joining and also looking for a guild i'll need some help i'll be greatful if anyone help me in the game not asking money or anything i'm talking about the game itself and what and how to do stuff thanks.
Welcome and feel free to ask us if you have questions, also please read our wiki page for detailed informations about the features

Asuno and Tweety: Thanks :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2016, 05:06   #2384

Quote:
Originally Posted by honhon12 View Post
Hi, you can pm me ingame (Tweeeety) from 2pm to 9pm server time on weekdays and anytime on weekend for information, I will let you know just as much of whatever as I know . FYI, there are active GMs/EM, too.
Also you can visit DemonRoad Wiki page () for very useful info. If you need specific answers for your questions, feel free to post them in forum (), the team staff and players will answer you asap.

Regarding to guild. You can post global ingame and see what you will have.

Good luck and enjoy the game
Old 09/19/2016, 10:36   #2385

can i know the mastery cap in this server? And ip/pc account limit too?