Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2012, 19:22   #271

elite*gold: 0
wtf... server will be on today or no? im so boredddd (
this is good server and i want to play
Old 11/17/2012, 19:35   #272

i kill Jupiter yesterday and he dont give me poits , what a **** system you have
Old 11/17/2012, 20:09   #273

why the server on the website apear as online and when i try to connect it say that the server is online???
Old 11/17/2012, 20:21   #274

we are waiting for the host company to set the necessary things and then we are good to go! Tho I think the server will be online tomorrow!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2012, 20:25   #275

tomorow? ) are you fking joking? why you didnt do this fking **** in weekdays when ppl ia at work or school and be online in weekends ? fking crazy , i feel like i lose money for nothing , i donate cuz i was thinking you ae a greate comunity of gms there , but i see the truth now :|
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2012, 20:28   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusk12 View Post
tomorow? ) are you fking joking? why you didnt do this fking **** in weekdays when ppl ia at work or school and be online in weekends ? fking crazy , i feel like i lose money for nothing , i donate cuz i was thinking you ae a greate comunity of gms there , but i see the truth now :|
did you read what we wrote?? we are doing our best, it's not our fault that the hosting company takes its time. Don't worry, you will have everything in the game when the server opens.

Don't flame and please, be patient.
Old 11/17/2012, 20:36   #277

Quote:
thats why you wait till weekends? to buy a ddos protection? :| weekends when ppl are free you decide to add ddos protection cuz friday or thursday you was to busy to check paypal account to see how much money you made
Doesn't matter how much money they made or not, you've DONATED it to them. You cannot demand anything from them.
Old 11/17/2012, 20:42   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
Hey noobie ! go to hell -.- it's a normal start for each and every pserver !! if u dun want to play on it and respect the gms go to hell xD and btw i'm not admin or gm or from the team ... but i'm well experienced player -.- which means i know it's a normal start for a pserver and the gms are gr8 .. they always answer my questions and help and inform us with news at facebook page and elitepvpers thread
yeah thats true.. but also the truth is: they chose the worsed time you can choose to add ddos protection..

iam not playin on the server right now (i dloaded it few mins ago) but i want to and now i cant play..-.- i have lot of work during week,so i only can paly on weekends.. i will search for another server now and if i like it there,i will stay there! your fault admin
Old 11/17/2012, 20:43   #279

yep... this is a normal start for server!
give a chance to make stable and you will see!
This is a good server and a noob give DDos :| (fking kids)
I'm too experienced player and i know how it's a server at starts!
We like gm's and players too!
good luck!

Have fun!
Old 11/17/2012, 20:45   #280

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaam View Post
yeah thats true.. but also the truth is: they chose the worsed time you can choose to add ddos protection..

iam not playin on the server right now (i dloaded it few mins ago) but i want to and now i cant play..-.- i have lot of work during week,so i only can paly on weekends.. i will search for another server now and if i like it there,i will stay there! your fault admin
dude -.- it's not by their hands .. it's all about the hosting company !! so we musn't blame them for anything !
Old 11/17/2012, 20:46   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by aUsCkEs View Post
Doesn't matter how much money they made or not, you've DONATED it to them. You cannot demand anything from them.
i can do , i will ask for refunds , its simple
Old 11/17/2012, 20:57   #282

Quote:
i can do , i will ask for refunds , its simple
Then they will prove to Paypal you've made a donation willingly. Meanwhile, your Paypal account will be limited, you won't be able to spend anything, and you've just made a fool of yourself.

Good luck.
Old 11/17/2012, 20:58   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
dude -.- it's not by their hands .. it's all about the hosting company !! so we musn't blame them for anything !
WTH?! they could tell the hosting company that they should install the ddos protection during week and not at weekend.. so it is their fault and not of the company first think,then speak/write
Old 11/17/2012, 21:02   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaam View Post
WTH?! they could tell the hosting company that they should install the ddos protection during week and not at weekend.. so it is their fault and not of the company first think,then speak/write
so we are to blame that the sro community is like that? that if you make a server you will get ddos attack?? )
Old 11/17/2012, 21:06   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by aUsCkEs View Post
Then they will prove to Paypal you've made a donation willingly. Meanwhile, your Paypal account will be limited, you won't be able to spend anything, and you've just made a fool of yourself.

Good luck.
first of all they dont have any terms or conditions to accept on donate panel , second my paypal account is not so substantial for me i can close or open anytime i want all i have to do is to speak with my bank branch its easy 3rd what they do with server is illegal they use a trademark files , and eevrything from this server is illegal so will be easy to ask for refuns

BTW i will not asking for refunds or something im just angry a lil bit ^^ cuz when i have free time , server is off ^^ ohh goshhh