Im downloading media atm, it seems really nice, have some functions i never saw before
It have a good exp (not too high but not too slow) although it seems to me that gold drop is a bit low :/ well i've played like 10 mins only but it seems really nice, no lag, got some ppl in (like 20 pts in party match) and so on... gonna keep testing it
You should make you'r own chanel at YouTube. People who want join should make video. You add you'r entrance/end with his name in game. Now this is one from XX millions films at youtube.
1.) Your vote system is kinda buggy. I click on a panel, it opens the vote page, i enter the code, wait for the timer to end, click on vote and i get no points.
2.) Why the heck are there wow and cabal servers in there. shouldnt you be adding your sro server to multiple toplists and make those available to vote on?
Midrate, active, lagless server? 10/02/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 15 Replies Hey there,
I checked several servers from the pServers list, most were down, most were inactive / low populated. I played on TFN before, since the team doesnt seem to fix bugs and support players and lots of people are cheating / hacking there, I mind changing the server.
Is there any populated midrate server you could suggest?
Raw.