Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliteSRO Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions

Discussion on EliteSRO Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2011, 22:58   #2341

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
iam getting tired of this turks 5 vs 1 isn't fair in CTF
Capture the flag is team vs team battle (just like arena, though esro doesn't have it), so it is fair and square to do 5vs1 if it means that your team will achieve victory
Old 06/04/2011, 23:05   #2342

can someone give me another site for download?that site don`t work for me :|
Old 06/04/2011, 23:29   #2343

got a question bout the pw change page , was it even online since the server is running? >_>
Old 06/04/2011, 23:39   #2344

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
got a question bout the pw change page , was it even online since the server is running? >_>
The pw page is online since the server is running. It's just bugged xD
Old 06/05/2011, 00:39   #2345

Wonder if people are Creatin Bot for this game if they do Imagine how hard it is gonna be to log lol many people gonna Rage Quit xD
Old 06/05/2011, 01:29   #2346

well..
There are NO:
- Lucky Powders 10D
- 10D SUN Magic Pop Items
- Avatars, Devil spirit in Magic pop
Old 06/05/2011, 01:45   #2347

no matter that at 3 am its still imposible to login , but why doesnt the server stats work for me ?!!??! all day long im getting , site not found , or cannot connect and that type of errors .....
Old 06/05/2011, 02:11   #2348

same they having problem with there website but i use there Tool i got from here dont kno where i found it but i upload it here

here the Virus Scan xD

Press Thank if i Helped xD

P.S. Credit Goes to Who ever Created it dont kno the name but thnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 02:12   #2349

Kinda sucks the download link doesnt work :/
Old 06/05/2011, 02:16   #2350

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSucKs18 View Post
same they having problem with there website but i use there Tool i got from here dont kno where i found it but i upload it here

Press Thank if i Helped xD

P.S. Credit Goes to Who ever Created it dont kno the name but thnx
ok i thank you for uploading it but when i start it it says

This application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem (BUT IT WONT) . and in EliteSro i dont have such a fail as well.....
Old 06/05/2011, 02:18   #2351

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaptta View Post
ok i thank you for uploading it but when i start it it says

This application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem (BUT IT WONT) . and in EliteSro i dont have such a fail as well.....
Go to Google and Type MsVCR100.dll well i have no problem with it Try to Reinstall it again and see if it works xD

P.S thnx for the Thnx xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 02:48   #2352

Google worked , dont know if thats virus free , but it works , so if some1 else have the same problem as me , here is a link to help him fix it , now stats checker works ^_^_^_^

Download at ur own risk , but i did

EDIT : 5 minutes later i was in )))))))) sooo happy , thank you very much dude )
Old 06/05/2011, 02:52   #2353

elite*gold: 20
Yay,,, i just logged on, checked my storage , and guess what, i am hacked And the coolest part is, i used this PW on every sro account i've ever had, so im pretty curious who it is..

Anyways the value about what i lost is:
34m
30 weap elixers
grab pet
Clock
And my account which i cant use anymore because this noob *** ***** has my password so also a Premium.

This means, i just lost 30 euro, and a few hours of gameplay, and since i cant change my PW, This is also my message to Esro, that the owner can screw himself, and that i will quit that ridiculous server, and ooh yea, the noob that hacked my account, be aware please, you messed with the wrong person.
Old 06/05/2011, 02:57   #2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
Yay,,, i just logged on, checked my storage , and guess what, i am hacked And the coolest part is, i used this PW on every sro account i've ever had, so im pretty curious who it is..

34m
30 weap elixers
grab pet
Clock
And my account which i cant use anymore because this noob ass bitch has my password so also a Premium.

This means, i just lost 30 euro, and a few hours of gameplay, and since i cant change my PW, This is also my message to Esro, that the owner can screw himself, and that i will quit that ridiculous server, and ooh yea, the noob that hacked my account, be aware please, you messed with the wrong person.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!! You ARe TOday 's Lucky Winner !!!!! 30 elexirs are a lot but not as much as 34 m and grab pet hahhahahah im still laughting really hard really congratulations ;DD

EDIT : -1 more at the login screen
Old 06/05/2011, 03:02   #2355

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaibolog View Post
well..
There are NO:
- Lucky Powders 10D
- 10D SUN Magic Pop Items
- Avatars, Devil spirit in Magic pop
No lucky powders = no high plus items = cool (anyway, with premium, 4% lucky dress and lucky stone it's easy to make +5/+6)
no 10d suns in pop = good, so no1 will be full sun
there's devil spirit in magic pop

Quote:

34m
30 weap elixers
grab pet
Clock
And my account which i cant use anymore because this noob *** ***** has my password so also a Premium.

If you used the same ID/password on all silkroad private server, it's very likely that a ZSZC GM hacked you.
Closed Thread