Ah and u botting in these 3 Months of the Chinese 80 Cap, for sure I dont think so, so why must botting on a x2-x5 Server ?
Do you even fucking read what I write? o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99
cap80 is fun. I mean ... just 8DG weapons those skills and everything ... I started/played in iSRO 3 months before euros. :O W00T... It was very nice. Those 8DG weaps and garments... All I wanted was to reach the 8DG at that time (I had the same goal when I started MHTC and ECSRO -- the 8DG garment and bow/glavie/sword/shield/blade :O) It was a pleasure to play... I was hand grinding at that time :O ... just imagine how pleased I was by the game play.
I was just watching job wars cause I was ~lv47... to low to participate in any job war... +9 suns :O It was like "WOW O.O" .
Hope that I described it good enough . :P
And lol ... at that time I was 11-12 years old Hand grinding was a joy. Now I am 17, hand grinding is a pain. =) I have school to care about, girl friend and family. Do you think I can stay like an idiot in front of my pc playing 8 hours/day to reach the cap level with 2-5x rates?
And lol ... at that time I was 11-12 years old Hand grinding was a joy. Now I am 17, hand grinding is a pain. =) I have school to care about, girl friend and family. Do you think I can stand like an idiot in front of my pc playing 8 hours/day to reach the cap level with 2-5x rates?
So why play Silkroad ? Go and Care about Family + GF + School .. if You cant handle all so why playing a MMORPG like Silkroad ? I think as a Hobby, hmm.. nice Hobby if You wanna always at the End Lvl and FF, without that No Go or ? A Hobby takes Time, You will also reach It if you play everyday just 1-2h
So why play Silkroad ? Go and Care about Family + GF + School .. if You cant handle all so why playing a MMORPG like Silkroad ? I think as a Hobby, hmm.. nice Hobby if You wanna always at the End Lvl and FF, without that No Go or ? A Hobby takes Time, You will also reach It if you play everyday just 1-2h
Hobby? o.O Dude... LoL . Playing a game is a hobby? o.O You can call a hobby if you like drawing, if you like singing , if you like painting or bla bla bla . Playing a game cannot be called a "hobby", NEVER EVER. And anyway I'm staying here in the free time when I have nothing else to do (few hours / day)... also.... in that free time I am doing other things, not just playing a game.... Playing 2 hours / day at 2-5x rates? umm ... I will reach lv80 in 5 months ? That's just KEWLLLL ... lv80 in 4-5 months ftw.
Hobby? o.O Dude... LoL . Playing a game is a hobby? o.O You can call a hobby if you like drawing, if you like singing , if you like painting or bla bla bla . Playing a game cannot be called a "hobby", NEVER EVER. And anyway I'm playing it in the free time when I have nothing else to do (few hours / day)... also.... in that free time I am doing other things while I'm staying here... in frond of my PC. Playing 2 hours / day at 2-5x rates? umm ... I will reach lv80 in 5 months ?
Whats the matter if u reach cap on 5 months? Thats what ur time allow u to do
Want to reach cap faster u have to play much more then 1-2 hours a day
We want a server without noobs, Every private server is full of noobs guess why? The rate is realy hight allowing these noobs to reach the cap faster then they should .
Hobby? o.O Dude... LoL . Playing a game is a hobby? o.O You can call a hobby if you like drawing, if you like singing , if you like painting or bla bla bla . Playing a game cannot be called a "hobby", NEVER EVER. And anyway I'm playing it in the free time when I have nothing else to do (few hours / day)... also.... in that free time I am doing other things while I'm staying here... in frond of my PC. Playing 2 hours / day at 2-5x rates? umm ... I will reach lv80 in 5 months ?
When I´m playing Silkroad in the free Time then its a Hobby, or not ?
In the free Time i can do what i want playing football, go to the cinema or anything else but i can also play Silkroad so I dont understand what it can be other than a Hobby ?
And why its so bad that u will spend 5 Months ( with 1-2h everyday I dont think its so much but okay.. ) to be 80 ?
Yes and who Cares about that ? You have to play there NO so .. ? and it wont F2P
It better not be F2P because it will get fulled with botters. For those saying they cant handgrind on 5x rates, you are part of the new generation of sro players, Your main objective is to reach cap and nothing else, you obviously dont understand that to some of older players full time triangular conflict is what truly made this game good before players like the ones i mentioned came and ruined it with 24/7 botting to reach cap.
It better not be F2P because it will get fulled with botters. For those saying they cant handgrind on 5x rates, you are part of the new generation of sro players, Your main objective is to reach cap and nothing else, you obviously dont understand that to some of older players full time triangular conflict is what truly made this game good before players like the ones i mentioned came and ruined it with 24/7 botting to reach cap.
I'd prefer 8/8 party euro with 1x than handgrind with 5x .
I'd prefer 8/8 party euro with 1x than handgrind with 5x .
So why you posting here ? At the moment none of these pSro´s got European Update and wont get it so far..
If you like to play Europeans and with x1 Rates got to iSro,cSro,kSro,rSro,jSro,vSro,and all other Servers which got the European Update
It better not be F2P because it will get fulled with botters. For those saying they cant handgrind on 5x rates, you are part of the new generation of sro players, Your main objective is to reach cap and nothing else, you obviously dont understand that to some of older players full time triangular conflict is what truly made this game good before players like the ones i mentioned came and ruined it with 24/7 botting to reach cap.
When I was 13(or 14) my dream was to reach max level, I dunno I think I had ~40 level char, probably more, but then B0Tzzzzzzz. Servers got full, impossible to login, because some idiots just can't actually play a game.
So I agree with you, the new generation of sro players are only interested in getting max level faster -.-
When I was 13(or 14) my dream was to reach max level, I dunno I think I had ~40 level char, probably more, but then B0Tzzzzzzz. Servers got full, impossible to login, because some idiots just can't actually play a game.
So I agree with you, the new generation of sro players are only interested in getting max level faster -.-
Thats the point . low lvl skills and weapon just sucks dude.
Well,there is also ppl that want to get max lvl,not only for the hell of it
But also because you then atleast have the lvling part done so you can focus on other stuff
in the game.As well if you aren't max lvl you will know that there's always stronger ppl than
you.
The closer you get to max lvl the smaller the group becomes of ppl that are stronger than you.
I personally don't see anything wrong with that.
In other topics ppl said that GM's or w/e think ppl enjoy the grinding,feel
like they archieved something when they reached cap lvl and joking around in town with friends = ****** />
While others said that the real game starts when you reach max lvl
ps. before you put a label on me,i did play(not bot)isro cap 60-70
when i played there weren't that many PLAYER bots,most of em were gold bots.