I know tombalaci almost 3 or 4 years.First he was starting to make some pk2 edits on ecsro (or mhtc i cant remember) servers.All Turks know him and we all know he is the most trustfull guy in the world.You guys saying that english sibibot has keylogger ? I used that bot about 6 mounths in sjsro and works perfect.Tombalaci telling the truth a mod changed the link.
Also if you guys think he is scammer, THEN WHY THE HELL HE IS AN ASISTAN IN THE SWSRO2 - SWSRO1 - SJSRO AND WHY THE HELL EVERY SINGLE TURKS BUYING SILKS - GOLDS - SP`S FROM HIM ? Just gtfo dudes you just jealous Tombalaci thats all nothink less nothink more.
I know tombalaci almost 3 or 4 years.First he was starting to make some pk2 edits on ecsro (or mhtc i cant remember) servers.All Turks know him and we all know he is the most trustfull guy in the world.You guys saying that english sibibot has keylogger ? I used that bot about 6 mounths in sjsro and works perfect.Tombalaci telling the truth a mod changed the link.
Also if you guys think he is scammer, THEN WHY THE HELL HE IS AN ASISTAN IN THE SWSRO2 - SWSRO1 - SJSRO AND WHY THE HELL EVERY SINGLE TURKS BUYING SILKS - GOLDS - SP`S FROM HIM ? Just gtfo dudes you just jealous Tombalaci thats all nothink less nothink more.
i agree with the bot keylogger argument. I used the bot for a long time nothing was wrong with it.
Hahaha When i saw ToMBaLaCi46 there i almost fucking cried. How can you fight with scammers when u have one of them on ur team?
Read next pages of thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoom
just fuck sw 2...-.-"
server failed after update with euro skills
You don't have to play
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorsalido
Mmmm.. maybe, but some guys tell me that you unban if they buy silks on your web..
BTW i hope soon all scammers and spammers will be banned
Hope so
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoom
Pff , you are just the next idiot who post idiot screens
Can't see anything about this thread , use your brain please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye
I know tombalaci almost 3 or 4 years.First he was starting to make some pk2 edits on ecsro (or mhtc i cant remember) servers.All Turks know him and we all know he is the most trustfull guy in the world.You guys saying that english sibibot has keylogger ? I used that bot about 6 mounths in sjsro and works perfect.Tombalaci telling the truth a mod changed the link.
Also if you guys think he is scammer, THEN WHY THE HELL HE IS AN ASISTAN IN THE SWSRO2 - SWSRO1 - SJSRO AND WHY THE HELL EVERY SINGLE TURKS BUYING SILKS - GOLDS - SP`S FROM HIM ? Just gtfo dudes you just jealous Tombalaci thats all nothink less nothink more.
Just agreed .
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi
i agree with the bot keylogger argument. I used the bot for a long time nothing was wrong with it.
hmm Your charname is "seks" ? I need add my friend list in game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombalaci46
ok. but i need add you my friendlist in swsro1 ur charname is "Christmas" ?
Don't give him your names
Aren't you smart enough to figure out that he wants to make sure those chars belong to you so he will ban it? (Mr.obvious,we're loosing this game!)
Tombalaci oh tombalaci... I remember good old swsro2 times when you banned me when I was playing on prey's char :P That was such a childish move,banning me from the server because I said you're just a silk seller like I'm now.
However,that's not the right moment to bring up the old memories.
This thread is going to be a flame war,so before it's not too late -
clean request - offtopic posts should get deleted from this thread to keep it clean,including mine,I guess.
Don't be too stupid and don't give him your nicknames.
I bet later there will come more threads like this:
Don't give him your names
Aren't you smart enough to figure out that he wants to make sure those chars belong to you so he will ban it? (Mr.obvious,we're loosing this game!)
Tombalaci oh tombalaci... I remember good old swsro2 times when you banned me when I was playing on prey's char :P That was such a childish move,banning me from the server because I said you're just a silk seller like I'm now.
However,that's not the right moment to bring up the old memories.
This thread is going to be a flame war,so before it's not too late -
clean request - offtopic posts should get deleted from this thread to keep it clean,including mine,I guess.
Don't be too stupid and don't give him your nicknames.
I bet later there will come more threads like this: so ... just don't be stupid if you want to enjoy your account.
Trust me , he won't ban because this ppl's nick in their signature , if he want he would do already , lol
I did not say you're scammer,I said that you are only silk seller.
However,rage forced you to ban me,sadly.
I don't want to discuss it here,if you want to discuss it - use PM.
I don't care either way,what was in past will remain in past.
i was block u no remember ?. why i'm block you because in your account other char name SunBurn maybe i don't remember name , but send glabor tombalaci scammer.
so you ban someone because they call you scammer? thats kinda childish..
reminds me of "nicole aka [GM]Shetan" from ecsro VIP.
if you don't tell her she's pretty, you're banned
ontopic: actually, nobody knows what's wrong and whats right.
the only thing i know is that this tombalaci guy was mentioned a lot of times. and it weren't positive things.
so..be careful i guess.
[SWSRO] Good idea for scammers ?? 04/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies Hmm i have idea for scammers in SWSRO
Then
If i want to buy a hmm for example SoS Bow 76 lvl for 120m then i don't will pay in gold only in GLOBALS .
1 GLOBAL = ~4m
then
25 GLOBAL's = 100m
then i will pay him 30 GLOBAL'S (120m) or 25 GLOBAL'S (100m) and 20 m in cash