You sure you want to make that statement? Your super clean link was changed by mod? And that's how viruses got there?
You should write jokes for money cuz they are funny as ****.
right my link is changed. I was edit sibibot chinese to english. In world only my bot english. Players download and thanks to me. Good work it. But 1-2 mounth later my link changed. and on pvp i'm blocked. If You need check i upload Original MY Bot !
right my link is changed. I was edit sibibot chinese to english. In world only my bot english. Players download and thanks to me. Good work it. But 1-2 mounth later my link changed. and on pvp i'm blocked. If You need check i upload Original MY Bot !
I hardly think that a mod would change a link.
Most of the mods in sro section were nice, I don't think any of them would change a link to scam people.
I hardly think that a mod would change a link.
Most of the mods in sro section were nice, I don't think any of them would change a link to scam people.
Who can change link ? Only Admins & Mods. I think admins not change. so ? i mods. maybe u say , you change ? i was can't change because i was blocked first. later link change.
I hardly think that a mod would change a link.
Most of the mods in sro section were nice, I don't think any of them would change a link to scam people.
right my link is changed. I was edit sibibot chinese to english. In world only my bot english. Players download and thanks to me. Good work it. But 1-2 mounth later my link changed. and on pvp i'm blocked. If You need check i upload Original MY Bot !
haha thats made my day XD oke..mods r bad and they hack ppl xD btw,just to let u know..if someone change ur post(even mod) its will write below the post ^^
haha thats made my day XD oke..mods r bad and they hack ppl xD btw,just to let u know..if someone change ur post(even mod) its will write below the post ^^
no i know Vbulletin Forum system. You can hide it.
[SWSRO] Good idea for scammers ?? 04/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies Hmm i have idea for scammers in SWSRO
Then
If i want to buy a hmm for example SoS Bow 76 lvl for 120m then i don't will pay in gold only in GLOBALS .
1 GLOBAL = ~4m
then
25 GLOBAL's = 100m
then i will pay him 30 GLOBAL'S (120m) or 25 GLOBAL'S (100m) and 20 m in cash