[Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen?
Discussion on [Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
View Poll Results: Do you think files will be release somewhen?
he`s just spaming^_^
hope you guys will some day get a grab on those "gay-max"`s files and make a bunch of pservers...some of us wants to have some freakin` fun on a server thats balanced...thx and keep it up
Originally Posted by cheater94x
g-sro.net
....
****** Server...
oO
U follow all my Steps? :P
@others: I wrote with 1 of my Freinds today. He said i can look a bit on the db tommorow. He said with TeamViewer. (as i said in the other post :P).
So u will get ur screens.
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Cabal Server Files - Released by CabalEmu 05/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies I don't really know if I'm posting this is the right section, but CabalEmu just sent me an Email saying they released their server files.
I found a link to the files on their forum here:
ÎáÝíÉ ÇÓáÇãíÉ
And here's a download link on filefront:
cabalemu.rar - FileFront.com
I'm downloading the files now, and I'll let you guys know later if it works. Also, sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it and thought I might share it with all of you xD