[Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen?
Discussion on [Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
View Poll Results: Do you think files will be release somewhen?
what if we ask joymax for the serverfiles.any version of them.and tell them we just want the server files just for fun not for cash or something,pvp,job war ,etc with the friends
what if we ask joymax for the serverfiles.any version of them.and tell them we just want the server files just for fun not for cash or something,pvp,job war ,etc with the friends
will we get it?
argue your answer xDD
dont flame..i know its stupid xDD
ofc they would give us, any version, even the newest ksro version for free
what if we ask joymax for the serverfiles.any version of them.and tell them we just want the server files just for fun not for cash or something,pvp,job war ,etc with the friends
will we get it?
argue your answer xDD
dont flame..i know its stupid xDD
u can pay and get full server files and Open a server with your country name Else not
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealOfAwesomeness
ofc they would give us, any version, even the newest ksro version for free
(sarcasm off)
I guess he Made him self Clear that he's not looking to be flamed Don't be a useless Epvper
i don'T believe it ^^
only if i see it.
to the one who claims to send screenshots:
do me a favor, and add at least one screenshots with a stored procedure
we don't want to see tables..the incomplete database by luciano also have all the tables.. even the stored procedures. but the stored procedures are all empty. so show us a procedure that contains some code :P
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Cabal Server Files - Released by CabalEmu 05/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies I don't really know if I'm posting this is the right section, but CabalEmu just sent me an Email saying they released their server files.
I found a link to the files on their forum here:
ÎáÝíÉ ÇÓáÇãíÉ
And here's a download link on filefront:
cabalemu.rar - FileFront.com
I'm downloading the files now, and I'll let you guys know later if it works. Also, sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it and thought I might share it with all of you xD