Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Corruption & Scamming Part 1.

Discussion on Electus Corruption & Scamming Part 1. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Electus Corruption & Scamming Part 1.

Electus Online is a corrupted server and pr0x is a scammer! How is it corrupted? How/why is pr0x a scammer? Let's see.

[Fortress War]

Prox stated that all the tower gates level is all the same claiming that there are no differences and people will be able to destroy them
But since we got used to prox's lies we had to dig more and get more details regarding the hp's and there we go! Level 1 got 460k meanwhile 640k the others!

Pr0x said that there is no teaming up in the Fortress War? OverPower defending OverPowerr and HallOfFame in the Fortress war does that makes sense? Creating obstacles and attacked us from behind yet they weren't punished but us! joy Meanwhile, the guild that they are claiming belongs to us was attacking us as well as our towers and we were fighting "I feel like prox didn't wanna pay the money because he is starving"

[League Arena Event]

He said he ' Created ' a new event called ' League Arena ' and said there will be a money prize ($250) for it, Event was supposed to take place 2 Weeks after Grand Opening, And after 8 Teams registered at the event, He used the lame excuse of ' Not enough teams ' After 8 teams Registered he postponed the event to the next week, Lmao. This excuse got old asf mate. 8 Teams is enough and more than enough dude, He made people join and donate to play this event because it's new and looks fun. But what did he do? He took their donation money and forced them to leave the server with his actions and decisions after they donated Hundreds of dollars.

NOTE: First League Event was supposed to take place on July 2nd but, he postponed it to July 9th then, he canceled it.

Here are the proofs:
1- Announcement about the Event.

2- Event date announcement

3- Event date announcement (2) (Postponed one)

4- Event date announcement (3) On the official facebook page

5- The event's topic, But it's deleted. KEKW.
Old 07/20/2022, 10:43   #2

elite*gold: 33
I see no corruption or scamming here. Thats more like promissing something and lying
Old 07/20/2022, 11:46   #3

everything true here
Old 07/20/2022, 13:22   #4

elite*gold: 182
Scamming and lying are a different thing son.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2022, 16:23   #5

elite*gold: 3490
I'm posting this comment not because I care about your opinion or your post but for clarification to those who are not familiar with the case.

1. You are permanently banned from Electus Network.
Reason: Spreading false information on socials.

2. Long story short, this guy and his guild were penaltized due to violating event rules in Babel server and therefore did not receive the event prize. We are hosting weekly fortress war events in Babel and the winner guilds get 1500 to 2500 USD reward however there is a list of rules they must follow. All listed here;

Event Rules:
https://forum.electus.online/index.p...=topic&id=4782

Our public announcement made 2 days ago about their violation: https://forum.electus.online/index.p...=topic&id=4928

Reasons explained and defined in those two threads and these guys did not only cheat, they also provoking the server with false information. These are the exact same guys who won $10.000 Cash last season and received the cash from me. This season, they failed to win the first two fortress wars and they went greedy and cheated on fortress war #3. We only did our job and cancelled their win as they did not blink an eye when they obviously cheated.

3. About fortress war tower hp's, this screenshot is something that I sent personally to them when they made so much drama about HP. I confirmed that tower hp's are same, meaning level 1-2-3-4 are very similar and there is no big gap to talk about. I don't know how that's any kind of scam or lie context when i'm the person who showed them the data itself.

4. About league of legends tournament: We are organizing lots of events like PvP tournaments, fortress war events and bunch of other for real money or gaming equipments. For years these giveaways are taking place and for 7 years we have never failed to deliver any giveaway product to any user. Hundreds of players in the community still wear t-shirts we sent out. Hundreds of players are still using headsets, keyboards, mouses we sent over. As mentioned, we gaveaway $10.000 USD in cash to these guys last server. Electus wasn't launched yesterday to keep $250 by cancelling a tournament. It's cancelled because we set a required team number to run the event and the participation number were not reached.

This is a clarification post and we are not going to reply to any post/comment further. I find it fair to remind EPVP fam that Electus Online is one of the oldest server to date that runs with 1 year uptime guarantee, hosting numerious giveaways including minimum of 10.000 USD cash rewards per server recently. SRO is nearly dying and we are one of the last servers still providing a fair-play based server that is actually crowded and competitive. There will be times soon all SRO-fans will look forward to find a reliable server but they won't find it. That will be mostly because of people who continuously complain, never be happy, never stick to a server, never appreciate what they have.

Have a great day
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2022, 17:01   #6

elite*gold: 2
There was a time where I would write a whole essay in one of these threads
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2022, 19:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electus Online View Post
I'm posting this comment not because I care about your opinion or your post but for clarification to those who are not familiar with the case.

1. You are permanently banned from Electus Network.
Reason: Spreading false information on socials.

2. Long story short, this guy and his guild were penaltized due to violating event rules in Babel server and therefore did not receive the event prize. We are hosting weekly fortress war events in Babel and the winner guilds get 1500 to 2500 USD reward however there is a list of rules they must follow. All listed here;

Event Rules:

Our public announcement made 2 days ago about their violation:

Reasons explained and defined in those two threads and these guys did not only cheat, they also provoking the server with false information. These are the exact same guys who won $10.000 Cash last season and received the cash from me. This season, they failed to win the first two fortress wars and they went greedy and cheated on fortress war #3. We only did our job and cancelled their win as they did not blink an eye when they obviously cheated.

3. About fortress war tower hp's, this screenshot is something that I sent personally to them when they made so much drama about HP. I confirmed that tower hp's are same, meaning level 1-2-3-4 are very similar and there is no big gap to talk about. I don't know how that's any kind of scam or lie context when i'm the person who showed them the data itself.

4. About league of legends tournament: We are organizing lots of events like PvP tournaments, fortress war events and bunch of other for real money or gaming equipments. For years these giveaways are taking place and for 7 years we have never failed to deliver any giveaway product to any user. Hundreds of players in the community still wear t-shirts we sent out. Hundreds of players are still using headsets, keyboards, mouses we sent over. As mentioned, we gaveaway $10.000 USD in cash to these guys last server. Electus wasn't launched yesterday to keep $250 by cancelling a tournament. It's cancelled because we set a required team number to run the event and the participation number were not reached.

This is a clarification post and we are not going to reply to any post/comment further. I find it fair to remind EPVP fam that Electus Online is one of the oldest server to date that runs with 1 year uptime guarantee, hosting numerious giveaways including minimum of 10.000 USD cash rewards per server recently. SRO is nearly dying and we are one of the last servers still providing a fair-play based server that is actually crowded and competitive. There will be times soon all SRO-fans will look forward to find a reliable server but they won't find it. That will be mostly because of people who continuously complain, never be happy, never stick to a server, never appreciate what they have.

Have a great day
[Endless BUGS & Butthurt]
Let's move to another part which is "The so-called best psro server Electus" he promised Babel would be better than Revision since he planned to use Muhab's filter it was a meme to me at the first place and it ended up that he announced that Muhab doesn't belong to them

Needless to mention about the endless bugs that were in the server We had all the masteries available at once I think that last time we have seen this bug was back in 2014? LOL, fake promises around the community pretending to have a good server but if there is any decent guild joining this shit they will see endless bugs here and there like really no chance to play this shit server and taking this prox serious because he is a gold digger!

Gold digger yea for real imagine he is already talking about the new server while electus has just opened a couple of weeks ago this guy became a money dog lately as fuck!

Why so much butthurt from Eagle and every other better server than your shitctus I swear you would never be able to reach such a level of servers!
Old 07/20/2022, 19:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraip View Post
I see no corruption or scamming here. Thats more like promissing something and lying

That's scamming at its finest. You're hosting an event on a prize money, Someone won Fairly like other guilds did. You didn't give them their reward. That's not scamming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Moxxi_ View Post
Scamming and lying are a different thing son.

It's the same, When you promise someone Money if they win, Then you don't give them money and say that they cheated, It's scamming and lying not only Scamming or Lying.
Old 07/20/2022, 20:38   #9

This takes me back in time, flashbacks to 2013 EPVP drama.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2022, 21:02   #10

Prox ztn parayı seven birisi. Serverlerinde gizli soygunculuk var. Şöyle ki yeni başlayan bir insan rekabete başlaması için, - en küçüğünden unique partylerde rekabet edebilmesi için ne kadar para harcaması gerektiği hakkında bir örnek vereceğim. (Pvp survival gibi şeylerde kendini sahalara atmak için harcayacağı silkleri ztn hesaplamaya gerek yok siz biliyorsunuz. ) Ben en küçüğünden başlayacağım akşam işten okuldan evine gelip guildi ile güzel vakit geçirmek isteyen playerleri düşünelim.
Ks yememek için charında olması gereken şeyleri yazacağım.
premium devil dress ( bu zaten herkeste var bi zahmet de olsun eyw. )
Ama olay burada farklı
1)devilin +3 veya +5 olması
Tahmini olarak ortalama +3 için 500s-1k harcanıyor
Şanssız olanlar varmı var tabi 2k ya basamayanlar onada eyw +5 i unutuyorduk onun için 5-8k vermek gerek.
Kredi kartı mousenin yanında duranlar best playerim diye takılsın sen boşver guildin ile takılmak için adım 2 ye geç

2) indirimli paket adı altında dress var güzel ama arkalık takılmayan dress mecbur bunu lucky dress yapacaksınız ve yenisini alacaksınız. Dress set düz hesap 750s diyelim
3) devil için blue unique %10. Kaçınız tekte bastınız? Basanlar var tabi ama tanesi 200s ve bence ortalama 1k ile basan şanslı sayılır
4) attack pet= ucuz petler var oyunda ama dmg farkı var mecbur en iyisini alacaksın ki partyni güçsüz duruma düşürme. 500s-750s
5) uniqueci adam için setin önemi yok diyenler vardır electus ta öyle değil ks yemek istemiyorsan vega setini yapmak zorundasın oyunun başında bunu yapmak için ciddi paralar harcaman gerekecek. Hadi biraz ucuzladı da aldın diyelim. Tanesi 500 ila 1500 arasında değişiyor. Ortalama ise 4.5k 5k sete verirsin.
6) blue basmak lazım demi neyse bota atarsın 2 char veya hadi sınırları zorla 4 char günde 5-6 str stone ile seti yapmayı başarırsan adamsın. Bence server başında amele gibi takıl biraz ucuzlayınca alırım diyenler 1-2k da buna harcamışlardır. Stat basmaya girmiyorum %41 61 yap takıl şimdilik.

7)silahını +8 +9 yapman lazım siktir et bunu hesaplamıyorum bu her serverde olan bişey onuda tekte bastın şanslısın diyelim geçelim
8) title alman gerek 500s dostum. Görev ile yapamazsın kapalı mecbur alacaksın üzgünüm.
Bunlar mecbur yapılması gereken şeyler glow veya visual effect gibi olsada olur olmasada olur değil sike sike alacaksın.

Bu kadar nankör olma salvo oyun bi sürü silk veriyor. Evet veriyor haklısın ama eski electuslara göre biraz daha az
Şöyle ki 5 kere fgw girdiğinde (cd. 12 saat) ve
3 gün gs girdiğinde 1 dia box. Önceden böyle miydi bu her fgw ve gs de kutu düşüyordu neden değiştirildi.? ?
Tmm donate kasanların önüne geçmeye çalışmış olabilirsin ama Play2win oynayan adamın neden ekmeği ile oynuyorsun.
Kervan günlük limiti doldurursun 500m 100-150s ediyor.
İşsizsen bot çarı girersin onda devam edersin. Dolarla maaş alanlar king playerim diye zevkini alırken sen zigzag pls dersin.
Botlamak ztn leş yaktığın elektrik parasını kurtarmıyor. Milli piyanoyu kazanmaktan zor drobu olan dia box ve plat box. xD
Leş drobu olan elixir ve stone. Damla damla düşen su ile bardak doldurmak gibi.

Magic pop a eklenen adv ve fgw kartlarını söyleyim mi? Paran varsa hepsini alırsın kafanı yormana gerek yok.

eyvallah prox. Güzel vakit geçirdik ama bir daha oynar mıyız bilmiyorum.

EL_SALVADOR- WildfvckerS
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2022, 22:26   #11

kol dh 34an 400 gneh
cheaters be like =))
Old 07/20/2022, 23:19   #12

kol dh 34an 400 gneh....
Old 07/20/2022, 23:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
I don't see any scamming or corruption here aswell. You just created a second guild to cheat which is obviously forbidden according to competition rules, and cri afterwards. Maybe dont cheat? All you arabs do is cheating anyways so butthurt.

We didn't cheat, but let's say we did. You said it yourself ' Created a second guild to cheat ' (We didn't do that but let's say we did).

Rules Say: - Unions will fight as union. Teaming up with other unions will result in penalty. Decision (Penalty) will only be made by Electus Team.

Where exactly is the union that we teamed up with? xD

Plus they are the ones that created a Second Guild and fought us with 3 Guilds behind Gates and Obstacles, even though they do not own the Fortress War! So who cheated? Us or them?
Old 07/21/2022, 00:08   #14

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
All you arabs do is cheating anyways so butthurt.
Not defending anyone, but there's no need to be racist. It is not only arabs who cheat, even in this situation. It was obvious the other guild was cheating as well, just they were not punished due to the fact that they weren't the ones who won the fortress war (Electus team said this).

I've seen your comments throughout Electus-related topics over the years, and it seems that you are just so desperate for positive attention, trying to be the #1 ********** in the game. I advise you to get a life, stop being desperate, and stop being a racist piece of **** (come on, we are in 2022...).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2022, 00:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Not defending anyone, but there's no need to be racist. It is not only arabs who cheat, even in this situation. It was obvious the other guild was cheating as well, just they were not punished due to the fact that they weren't the ones who won the fortress war (Electus team said this).

I've seen your comments throughout Electus-related topics over the years, and it seems that you are just so desperate for positive attention, trying to be the #1 ********** in the game. I advise you to get a life, stop being desperate, and stop being a racist piece of **** (come on, we are in 2022...).
Hey hey, don't comment before you know whats going on. We all know how big of a ********** and cringe you are. I'm playing the game i love and trying to keep things positive but I can't stand someone whos cheating 24/7. Uniques = THEY CHEAT, FW = THEY CHEAT, any other possible bugs = THEY ABUSE. Me pointing that out = Racist. HELL NO.

Switching guild and keeping 1 guy only to open gates etc is NOT teaming up, what they did is opening 10+ chars ( since electus gives 100 lvl starter pack + free FB items ) make them all sword/shield, attacking towers,heart, using bombs, spamming knock downs on the opponents.

I would love to have community with positive vibes but seems like all silkroad servers lost it. I'm so done playing with such people, including yourself.

Also, you are the one who needs to get a life because all i do is trying to play the game in a fair way but all you do is putting your nose on something you have no idea about. Leave it already.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread