Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Charity Server) Can we do this?

Discussion on (Charity Server) Can we do this? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/24/2022, 04:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
with you bruh , am the first volunteer in this project, with development the game with the other developers and many other service get ready and i will be with you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 10:12   #17

Received Thanks: 1,457
Donate for refugees or Charity but 95% in your own bag xD like the politics do it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 12:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
Donate for refugees or Charity but 95% in your own bag xD like the politics do it?
we can vote for the most trusted guy, or even a non-profit organization to take care of the donations and money.

Didn't you see this ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/24/2022, 15:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche* View Post
we can vote for the most trusted guy, or even a non-profit organization to take care of the donations and money.

Didn't you see this ?
do you believe in that **** that would never work
this is the same as when a organization says it helps the socially disadvantaged there is always a black sheep that never gets the full bag

I would say close the thread It is one thing to say but putting it into practice is another

well let's see what will be implemented here in the next few months xD for me that's nonsense! according to the main thread it looks like there is some envy because other server owners earn so much
Old 02/24/2022, 19:41   #20

Quote:
do you believe in that **** that would never work
this is the same as when a organization says it helps the socially disadvantaged there is always a black sheep that never gets the full bag

I would say close the thread It is one thing to say but putting it into practice is another

well let's see what will be implemented here in the next few months xD for me that's nonsense! according to the main thread it looks like there is some envy because other server owners earn so much
That's when you're talking to unknown person ,but Hypnos are known person to the whole community and yes i do believe that.
Old 02/24/2022, 20:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche* View Post
That's when you're talking to unknown person ,but Hypnos are known person to the whole community and yes i do believe that.
well i don't know him
and if you believe that, then you are just too young, because money rules the world it was always like that and it will stay that way
Old 02/24/2022, 22:36   #22

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
well i don't know him
and if you believe that, then you are just too young, because money rules the world it was always like that and it will stay that way
They are talking nonsense. I think they want only attention.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 22:41   #23

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
I don't know what's so hard to understand how charity works.
I was so clear about the transparency, I never said I will take care of anything, and why you're talking about refugees, that's pure discrimination and unacceptable.

For the non-profit organizations or charity ones, IDK how you saying a non-sense things about it, i bet you never donated to charity or even showed sympathy to poor people. It's ok, I truly believe we having a stone-hearted people living among us, but finally saw one!

See a therapist please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSTEXXL View Post
They are talking nonsense. I think they want only attention.
I can show you how many messages I got in my discord for people encouraging me, supporting the idea in all ways. (Even biggest server owners) Or I can just ignore your pure negative vibes, and I will.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/24/2022, 22:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosĄ View Post
I don't know what's so hard to understand how charity works.
I was so clear about the transparency, I never said I will take care of anything, and why you're talking about refugees, that's pure discrimination and unacceptable.

For the non-profit organizations or charity ones, IDK how you saying a non-sense things about it, i bet you never donated to charity or even showed sympathy to poor people. It's ok, I truly believe we having a stone-hearted people living among us, but finally saw one!

See a therapist please.

I can show you how many messages I got in my discord for people encouraging me, supporting the idea in all ways. (Even biggest server owners) Or I can just ignore your pure negative vibes, and I will.
Yes you can ignore me and I will do the same because you are talking only nonsense. That's all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2022, 08:16   #25

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,174
am in with my service .
Old 02/26/2022, 14:19   #26

Quote:
Yea sure, if I want charity actions I will make ong, not a tiny server with stolen server files and imposing what a good human being I'm. You are the one who should be shameful and not ignorant.
Tiny server? Do you know that some servers makes 200k USD+? This money can help hundred of families. Regardless the stolen server files, what's wrong if we used it to help needy people?

Your objection to this matter with no concept, indicates the extent of your hatred for the good of the needy people, nothing else.

I suggest you to reconsider of what you just said, we all human at the end, everyone has a good side.
Old 02/26/2022, 14:23   #27

Quote:
Tiny server? Do you know that some servers makes 200k USD+? This money can help hundred of families. Regardless the stolen server files, what's wrong if we used it to help needy people?

Your objection to this matter with no concept, indicates the extent of your hatred for the good of the needy people, nothing else.

I suggest you to reconsider of what you just said, we all human at the end, everyone has a good side.
Go to EU borders and help the Ukrainian People if your intentions are that good regarding with illegal server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2022, 14:27   #28

Quote:
Go to EU borders and help the Ukrainian People if your intentions are that good with charity actions regarding with illegal server.
I didn't point to something specifically, I just pointed to some cases that might need help. Its not my decision at the end. And how can I help Ukrainian people? Even Biden is handcuffed against Putin.
Old 02/26/2022, 14:28   #29

Quote:
I didn't point to something specifically, I just pointed to some cases that might need help. Its not my decision at the end. And how can I help Ukrainian people? Even Biden is handcuffed against Putin.
With your charity server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2022, 15:00   #30

elite*gold: 2
This thread shouldn't be used for debate. @ Maybe you should compile a list of services/people you already have willing to help, and who you still need. That will help organize and make things run smoother. We could potentially start soon...