Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

젠 실크로드 - Zen Silkroad Global Release Of Arabian/Islamic Race

Discussion on 젠 실크로드 - Zen Silkroad Global Release Of Arabian/Islamic Race within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 400
젠 실크로드 - Zen Silkroad Global Release Of Arabian/Islamic Race

Thanks
32 Users
Old 08/01/2017, 11:40   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Achievement system ! I would love to read more about this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2017, 11:44   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I assumed this would be an isro release and not a private server release due to the title but nonetheless the features look promising. Do you have an eta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08/01/2017, 11:46   #4

elite*gold: 0
That would be Hilarious, but you have to make more than a way to plvl not just quests like Quests and Achievements like spidy said, or quests and a grand new system earning gold or sp or anything and convert it into SP AND EXP whatever good luck
Old 08/01/2017, 11:50   #5

there are missing information, but hopeful. Good job.
Old 08/01/2017, 13:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Achievement system ! I would love to read more about this.
Hello Spidy, We Zen's team would like to thank you for your interest and sharing such enthusiasm with us!
Starting off, Our Achievement system is going to work in-order to avoid bots. As in completing tasks to obtain Elixirs/Stones and whatever elements Zen will be providing either for enhancing or enchanting. For instance, Plus X item for X plus and the reward will be XXXnumber of the corresponding item used. Without getting into more in-depth information. We would like you to share your ideas with us. And we will genuinely bring them to life.
-Project ZEN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
I assumed this would be an isro release and not a private server release due to the title but nonetheless the features look promising. Do you have an eta?

Greetings,Callum. We do NOT have a specific ETA at the very far moment. However we will be posting our progress here. Also we would love to hear from you regarding thoughts and ideas. Please make sure that anything is possible to be done.
and by anything we mean, Animations,Effects,Models,Pets,Characters,Towns,Du ngeons and systems.
Hence we would definitely be honored to have your thoughts considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardTeach+- View Post
That would be Hilarious, but you have to make more than a way to plvl not just quests like Quests and Achievements like spidy said, or quests and a grand new system earning gold or sp or anything and convert it into SP AND EXP whatever good luck
Hello, Edward. We are considering our leveling up system at the moment. In the meantime we have decided to make it all quest based. As another step against fighting bots. Also Zen is not and never going to be a farming simulator. Within 2-3 hours of being active daily you can acquire top notch gears.
-Also our Skill points system has been rebuilt based on the Arabian/Islamic Race consumption of Skill-points and Quest rewards.

-Please make sure to post ALL your thoughts and whatever you would like to see in-game. As we do really care about your opinions and thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise1992 View Post
there are missing information, but hopeful. Good job.
Greeting, Paradise1992. Firstly thanks for your interest and nice feedback! now we would like to know what information do you exactly seek and we would definitely give them out if available. However in the mean-time We would like to know what would you like to see in-game. Whatever you would like to see just spit it out.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2017, 14:16   #7

I would love to see actual flying pets and flying around the map
What about tri-race? EU+chn+arabian?
Old 08/01/2017, 14:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post

all the times i play sro there was lot of question about release date of islamic race however this project look very intersting.

keep doing that good job.
Old 08/01/2017, 14:29   #9

1- Graphics engine up to date?
2- Can the data be transferred through the client like vSRO, RIGID, servers? Pets, Mop, Town vs vs
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2017, 14:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
I would love to see actual flying pets and flying around the map
What about tri-race? EU+chn+arabian?
Hello, Nicktop, First of all thanks for your reply and giving us your time and interest, As you have mentioned you would love to see actual flying pets. We can definitely bring that to life. " We already have done so ". Also we would like you to be more specific with what type of pets you would like to have flying.
Every single thought and idea is appreciated. AND will definitely be taken into consideration.

Regarding 3 races. We are currently planing our game-play for a single race launch with a low cap. Other 2 races MAY be launched as the wheel goes, And players get familiar with the new RACE as the CAP rises as well.
Old 08/01/2017, 14:53   #11

Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Arab is a "race".

But good luck for your projet ! It's look like really promising ! I totaly support this project with idea and money also (If our community can give money for have a such server, that would be awesome !). By the way, you look like PainKiller in the way how you speak, so good luck.
Old 08/01/2017, 14:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise1992 View Post
1- Graphics engine up to date?
2- Can the data be transferred through the client like vSRO, RIGID, servers? Pets, Mop, Town vs vs
Hello again, We will be using Graphics of the current Silkroad Engine. However at some points we will be implementing our own Libraries.

Our client is definitely going to be encrypted. However we are aware that as the time goes it definitely will be out there. Hence all our files are blueprinted and will simply break if they were implemented into whatever other client. Also all our files are NOT editable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by situsavais View Post
Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Arab is a "race".

But good luck for your projet ! It's look like really promising ! I totaly support this project with idea and money also (If our community can give money for have a such server, that would be awesome !). By the way, you look like PainKiller in the way how you speak, so good luck.
Hello, Situsavais. We really do appreciate your amazing feedback! As it definitely gives as a huge motivation to go further with Zen!
We would love to hearALL your ideas! And please bring all your friends and fellow players to assist us with their thoughts and ideas! Whatever you want to see in the game we will joyfully provide as we all would love to enjoy new features into silkroad.
Old 08/01/2017, 15:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 젠 가드 View Post
Hello, Nicktop, First of all thanks for your reply and giving us your time and interest, As you have mentioned you would love to see actual flying pets. We can definitely bring that to life. " We already have done so ". Also we would like you to be more specific with what type of pets you would like to have flying.
Every single thought and idea is appreciated. AND will definitely be taken into consideration.

Regarding 3 races. We are currently planing our game-play for a single race launch with a low cap. Other 2 races MAY be launched as the wheel goes, And players get familiar with the new RACE as the CAP rises as well.

Is it actual flying over mountains and ****, or is like the current "flying" where the pets are just a bit over the ground?

Well we could use some cooler dragons or some like Udine(elemental uniques) etc
Old 08/01/2017, 15:25   #14

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
What a nice timing! when another server announced that they are planning Arabia expansion. Well, I'd like to see who finishes up first and balance the game (Skill, Items and monsters).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2017, 15:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
Is it actual flying over mountains and ****, or is like the current "flying" where the pets are just a bit over the ground?

Well we could use some cooler dragons or some like Udine(elemental uniques) etc
They are flying a bit over the ground. Also everything is possible! Would like you to elaborate the catch of flying over the mountains and the concept behind it. And we definitely will consider it.
Regarding uniques and new pets. There are going to be hell of new content. There will also be a LORE window accessed in-game explaining how that Unique/Pet/Mob found its way to the silkroad!
Closed Thread

Tags
arabian, islamic, race, silkroadrace, sroislamic