thats the stock DB and here is already stuff missing... looks like they removed even more stuff on your backup D
I feel so sorry for you because you have no idea about what are you talking about, But ok i will explain so you stop brag.
SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT [_INIT] its means INITIALIZING its will never be a full db , its used for every single publisher as an updates db , and the only thing its useful for is when joymax include it in the update thats means the publisher have to take full copy of SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT_RefTables and copy it to SRO_VT_SHARD [Replace the whole _RefTables with the one they attached in the update package], and any other SPS updated or tables they include it in the Query folder in the archive package.
I feel so sorry for you because you have no idea about what are you talking about, But ok i will explain so you stop brag.
SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT [_INIT] its means INITIALIZING its will never be a full db , its used for every single publisher as an updates db , and the only thing its useful for is when joymax include it in the update thats means the publisher have to take full copy of SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT_RefTables and copy it to SRO_VT_SHARD [Replace the whole _RefTables with the one they attached in the update package], and any other SPS updated or tables they include it in the Query folder in the archive package.
Nope, because the RefTables are fine INIT means INITIALIZING you are right in that part, the RefTable updates is for updating existing databases, INIT if for launching a new SHARD without having to take the V1 DB and run all Updates again
Looks like u don't even understand the queries Joymax provided but well not a developer so it isn't ur fault
Anyway I gonna play league of legends now. I will read your answer once I am free again
Nope, because the RefTables are fine INIT means INITIALIZING you are right in that part, the RefTable updates is for updating existing databases, INIT if for launching a new SHARD without having to take the V1 DB and run all Updates again
Looks like u don't even understand the queries Joymax provided but well not a developer so it isn't ur fault
Anyway I gonna play league of legends now. I will read your answer once I am free again
Ahri Main )
What da hell
Go play [lol] you got owned so many times today i think you need to relax.
1. Why you bargain about this? They are even source files? I see only some files without proper working bot for everyone.
2. People play only if they have free bot.
3. If you have 3rd race or something then you can show yourself as someone, untill that this is 0.
1. Why you bargain about this? They are even source files? I see only some files without proper working bot for everyone.
2. People play only if they have free bot.
3. If you have 3rd race or something then you can show yourself as someone, untill that this is 0.
Source files for people like you is waste of expensive space on internet. I bet you can't even code, not mentioning about a hello world program. Non-working bot is not an issue, because shiva already proven he can make "special bot" whenever it's needed.
And the last, specially from me to you - pushing money for 3rd race dev for people like you is a waste of money.
Source files for people like you is waste of expensive space on internet. I bet you can't even code, not mentioning about a hello world program. Non-working bot is not an issue, because shiva already proven he can make "special bot" whenever it's needed.
And the last, specially from me to you - pushing money for 3rd race dev for people like you is a waste of money.
Regards,
_PK
I'm not an warrior of internet boy, just stated a case here. If you know some coding stuff, good for you, you have a cookie.
Again, is shiva gonna put bot for free? I guess not. If you are that good create one for yourself so a noob like me can use it and appreciate your "fantastic work".
I can use google anytime to learn and make stuff, but whatever you are the big one there, keep going and have a nice day.
[Release]VSRO 1.208 Client Compatible for VSRO 1.193 files 09/14/2022 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies Hello,
I was had a project with synx to login with different clients versions, i was able to make synx login by client V1.208 with his myth online files, but as every one know i have no more interesting in silkroad at all so today im releasing the modified sro_client.exe that will work with V1.208 Client and V1.193 files
Note: Download the setup for VSro 1.208 client and replace the sro_client with my one.
Bugs: 2nd bar showing symbols
Preview:
http://i.imgur.com/mIptw.jpg
[Discussion] About Vsro-Files 05/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies Could someone explain to me something I always wanted to know!?
• How Vsro_Files arose?
• Who Owned The First?
• How succeeded
•
[Discussion] (vsro) GM's authorities 05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies well as the title said
is their any way to manage those authorities?
VSRO FILES(JUST DISCUSSION) 09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies i think files were released on sroengine forum and the link were removed by they administrator
http://**************/forum/index.php/topic,692.0 .html