Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer SRO - review

Discussion on Pioneer SRO - review within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/08/2017, 13:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
only chin 105 cap zszc files pls high damage 65k enjoy old server files
Old 03/08/2017, 13:41   #17

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
I had last tier gear, had fortress many times and i was in the absloute top too.. We beated you guys in fw wars but it was confirmed many times in TeamSpeak and skype conversation that they had staff members and corruption within the guild sadly.
Got any proof for that? Or are you just someone who wants to be "important" with lies? The current GM/Admin staff Midnight, Serenity, Syloxx and Gladis are 100% not corrupted. Supporters can't cheat silk or items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekolax1 View Post
only chin 105 cap zszc files pls high damage 65k enjoy old server files
Well, the new files will be ch/eu with ISRO files. Actually, the best files you can get. 105 cap will stay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2017, 15:36   #18

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Well Midnight was selling gold for $ in his own server too. It was proven a year or 2 back (maybe even 3?)

Besides that, pio is an okay server. But it's for sure not long term. It's way too easy you get your **** quick, silk prices are ******* retarded etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2017, 08:36   #19

elite*gold: 50
Pioneer is dope, but, I am corrupted so it doesn't matter
Old 03/10/2017, 10:46   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooby. View Post
Pioneer is dope, but, I am corrupted so it doesn't matter
I guess the only thing you are is beeing useless when I see your posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2017, 08:31   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerxes View Post
Got any proof for that? Or are you just someone who wants to be "important" with lies? The current GM/Admin staff Midnight, Serenity, Syloxx and Gladis are 100% not corrupted. Supporters can't cheat silk or items.

Well, the new files will be ch/eu with ISRO files. Actually, the best files you can get. 105 cap will stay.
Why are you so concerned to defend them? I know what i'm talking about.
Old 03/15/2017, 08:37   #22

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Sucking up to the couple that runs pioneer(very funny how that woman's perspective is seen as valid) won't get you anything son.
Old 03/18/2017, 12:10   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Why are you so concerned to defend them? I know what i'm talking about.
You don't know ****, you just wan't to be someone important by making everything bad. I defend them because I know them in rl, and i know for 100% that not a single one at the current pioneer team is corrupted. So stop acting like a little kid and telling bullshit. ty
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2017, 16:22   #24

So you pretty much made this topic for the sole purpose of creating a positive image out of a server that has a general bad image?

Because you're the one that was asking for a review of the server, it has been proven that it used to be corrupt. Doesn't mean it is now, but you're trying to twist it to only positive comments for pioneer. That's now how a review works, accept the negative comments too, or you might as well remove this thread due to it being made purely to advertise it...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2017, 18:52   #25

Any info when new update will applyed? I wanna try it. XD
Old 03/18/2017, 19:59   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
So you pretty much made this topic for the sole purpose of creating a positive image out of a server that has a general bad image?

Because you're the one that was asking for a review of the server, it has been proven that it used to be corrupt. Doesn't mean it is now, but you're trying to twist it to only positive comments for pioneer. That's now how a review works, accept the negative comments too, or you might as well remove this thread due to it being made purely to advertise it...
This is not an advertismenu it's an review, anyways like i said, i know there were some corruption by other GM's which are not longer in the Team. In my last qutoe i just tried to get the lies from this mad "FoxRayz" out of this threat. (there is some difference between "negative comments" and lies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
Any info when new update will applyed? I wanna try it. XD
There is no accurate release date yet, but i think it will be in about 1-3 weeks
Old 03/18/2017, 21:27   #27

Quote:
This is not an advertismenu it's an review, anyways like i said, i know there were some corruption by other GM's which are not longer in the Team. In my last qutoe i just tried to get the lies from this mad "FoxRayz" out of this threat. (there is some difference between "negative comments" and lies)

There is no accurate release date yet, but i think it will be in about 1-3 weeks
The thing is, what he said is actually true. I even remember it being proven. And you fighting against it makes it kind of advertising... Because you don't accept negativity which players should know about because corruption is an important thing when it comes to a review
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2017, 00:12   #28

Quote:
The thing is, what he said is actually true. I even remember it being proven. And you fighting against it makes it kind of advertising... Because you don't accept negativity which players should know about because corruption is an important thing when it comes to a review
Well then, share your proofs lol?
Old 03/19/2017, 00:40   #29

Quote:
Well then, share your proofs lol?
It's somewhere on epvp in an epvp post of 2013. I'm not gonna search just for the sake of proving something I couldn't care less about.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2017, 01:14   #30

Quote:
It's somewhere on epvp in an epvp post of 2013. I'm not gonna search just for the sake of proving something I couldn't care less about.....
Would be cool if you post something useful then instead of speculations...

Tags
pioneer-sro, silkroad, silkroad 105 cap, vsro