Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead.

Discussion on Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2019, 18:40   #196

elite*gold: 122
Joymax will not add anything into i-SRO nor will they remake their game as they have been running for 10+ years now and will do so until it has officially been run into the ground (quite close to that already lol) but on their servers now they have the stupid fatigue system and people competing to be biggest spender of silk on their server.

They still are making a huge amount of money compared to their cost of upkeep, I would say that about 40% of each server are paying for 300+ silks a month which only gives a player silver status icon which you see on almost every player above level 100.

I am currently in a guild with 47 players and we all have silver+ some have Gold and Plat. At this point it is pretty much a monthly subscription to play this game unless you are iLangi and have 20+ gold botting partys that are controlling the economy of servers

Anyway I am pretty sure Joymax stopped actively giving a **** about their game about 8 years ago lol
Old 03/08/2020, 08:27   #197

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessworth View Post
Joymax will not add anything into i-SRO nor will they remake their game as they have been running for 10+ years now and will do so until it has officially been run into the ground (quite close to that already lol) but on their servers now they have the stupid fatigue system and people competing to be biggest spender of silk on their server.

They still are making a huge amount of money compared to their cost of upkeep, I would say that about 40% of each server are paying for 300+ silks a month which only gives a player silver status icon which you see on almost every player above level 100.

I am currently in a guild with 47 players and we all have silver+ some have Gold and Plat. At this point it is pretty much a monthly subscription to play this game unless you are iLangi and have 20+ gold botting partys that are controlling the economy of servers

Anyway I am pretty sure Joymax stopped actively giving a **** about their game about 8 years ago lol

10?? Nah bruh your not old school! 2006! This game died all the way when 9d came! Most of the real OG people left this game to start playing actually good worth games or console! This game was a 8d best of best! amazing memorys! but yes! This game at this point i lost my hopes! Maybe one day someone with $ have a brain to bring it back! New race like we all talk about for years... arabian race that never happen!
Old 03/08/2020, 17:23   #198

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgefelix View Post
10?? Nah bruh your not old school! 2006! This game died all the way when 9d came! Most of the real OG people left this game to start playing actually good worth games or console! This game was a 8d best of best! amazing memorys! but yes! This game at this point i lost my hopes! Maybe one day someone with $ have a brain to bring it back! New race like we all talk about for years... arabian race that never happen!
Can't relate. Game was getting screwd after the release of Cap 110. With Cap 100 the whole server was active because of the rare 100 items from Medusa and there were never <60 player fighting for medusa at all times. With cap 110 it came harder to play as also the exp needed were really high and it was only botting.
Old 03/27/2020, 15:22   #199

elite*gold: 0
Still waiting for that arabian race update tho
Old 03/28/2020, 13:20   #200

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSelection# View Post
If there would be one original server without edits just rates higher...

psro would be nice but there are to many fail servers out there.
there is one like that..
Old 03/28/2020, 16:41   #201

I'm 100% sure they're able to bring back most of the players If they just create 1 REAL OLD SCHOOL server with the OLDEST job system and cap 70-80 (Basic server without any edits/modifications)
Old 03/28/2020, 17:26   #202
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
Still waiting for that arabian race update tho
as far as I know, the arabian race ended up as a proof of concept rather than a planned update
Considering we know about it for +15 years and it has never been released, it is safe to say nothing really exists for it to be released at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2020, 18:13   #203

True oldschool its from cap 60 to 90. Cap 100 also gives alot of fun but im not treat this cap like oldschool. SRO is officially dead since few people released vSRO files to public. This is my opinion.
Old 03/28/2020, 23:55   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
as far as I know, the arabian race ended up as a proof of concept rather than a planned update
Considering we know about it for +15 years and it has never been released, it is safe to say nothing really exists for it to be released at all
I've checked a few Korean forums and communities and I can tell you that indeed it was a concept being in the works, but there is no actual proof of such existing characters.. I'm being too optimistic knowing it wont happen but I wish it existed to offer more variety or perhaps a balance between the 2 races that we currently have. I've seen many screenshots of the actual concept - arabian city, "genie"(?) character, and these cool claw/sword weapons.. Would be nice to see some more screenshots or videos, if it was actually planned.
Old 08/16/2020, 02:01   #205

I spent so many years on this game... from 2005-2013. Cant trust most of the private servers. Was the best game I have ever played.
Old 08/17/2020, 17:05   #206

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
I've checked a few Korean forums and communities and I can tell you that indeed it was a concept being in the works, but there is no actual proof of such existing characters.. I'm being too optimistic knowing it wont happen but I wish it existed to offer more variety or perhaps a balance between the 2 races that we currently have. I've seen many screenshots of the actual concept - arabian city, "genie"(?) character, and these cool claw/sword weapons.. Would be nice to see some more screenshots or videos, if it was actually planned.
A team came close of creating it though It was never finished the project got scrapped due to some internal drama as far as i know.
Old 08/17/2020, 22:30   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaryus View Post
A team came close of creating it though It was never finished the project got scrapped due to some internal drama as far as i know.
Sad this game is dying now and there's literally 0% chance of this happening now..
Old 11/17/2020, 10:26   #208

Why can't they create official servers with higher rates... They increase the cap but rates always stay the same. Nowadays it seem impossible to start a new char and reach the cap...
Old 11/17/2020, 13:25   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFresc View Post
Why can't they create official servers with higher rates... They increase the cap but rates always stay the same. Nowadays it seem impossible to start a new char and reach the cap...
They are not doing anything on purpose, experience requirements are determined with the same formula since silkroad's first existence. We knew what experience points we will need for levels 140 etc. in 2006. The real problems are bots and multiclients, they had a huge company with high profits and it's really hard to do it for a MMO game but their greed for $ made their eyes blind.

Look at Turkish SRO, more thn 50k ppl were hyped, because ppl thought they would bring back old 80 cap (job system etc.), but after playing beta phases they didn't start in Grand Opening.

Untill they kill the bots and multiclients, none server will last long. People are just botting and changing servers non stop since 110 cap+ releases. They get end-game with bot gameplay and they get bored. I would get bored aswell if I had to manage 250 characters and don't play none of them; they just look at the numbers of their bot program and tries to find a way to get things in a easiest way. Even handling one character is hard even if you play 10h per day it's not enough, you need to master everything about that character, you need to fix it's alchemy and stuff. But when you have 20+ character you just let your bot do your thing, they open 500 characters to get arena coins, like what the hell It's been 15 years and you still don't see the problem.

Community doesn't know what they want, everyone who defends "bot" says the same argument after a while: "omq bro we got life xDD" But what they forget is they are playing this game around 15 years. While non-botter radicals like us plays this game with brakes and when we have time, unlike 'them'.

In my opinion game still has a chance to revive, people who quit this game are keep checking silkroad related stuff time to time. But the only way to do this is bringing non-bot gameplay back. iSro is over now we gotta face it. They just need to open a fresh page like Silkroad-R area, and leave other iSro servers to bot by theirselves. You can't close them ofcourse because they spend $10k per month for a character, let them bot and play the game afk as they want, but open new servers without bot at all. And maybe after a while open Vanilla servers starting from 60 cap like WoW maybe, why not? And bring updates by following the old path, and maybe with a better updates.
Old 11/17/2020, 13:32   #210

bruh moment
Closed Thread