Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone remembers Ecsro and Ecsro VIP times?

Discussion on Anyone remembers Ecsro and Ecsro VIP times? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/14/2015, 14:27   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by °Fairplay° View Post
Heyya. It's me Fair.

Could you tell me who you are? I have to apologize. But it's been 5 freaking years.

Never heard of you teemo. Were you in the QQ group too? Again, it's been 5 years. So I might have forgotten about you... Although I was never really in touch with the Vip server.
Teemo was a moderator as i remember and i know that there was a lot of GM's applied in the end of the ECSRO times. How are you doing these days Fairplay? Was it true that you dropped a sun sword to Ragnorack on fembria?
Old 10/14/2015, 16:01   #167

Quote:
Heyya. It's me Fair.

Could you tell me who you are? I have to apologize. But it's been 5 freaking years.

Never heard of you teemo. Were you in the QQ group too? Again, it's been 5 years. So I might have forgotten about you... Although I was never really in touch with the Vip server.
skalo01?
Old 10/14/2015, 16:16   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Teemo was a moderator as i remember and i know that there was a lot of GM's applied in the end of the ECSRO times. How are you doing these days Fairplay? Was it true that you dropped a sun sword to Ragnorack on fembria?
I still don't remember that guy. Yeah it might be.

Ah nothing in regards to Sro. Been probably like over 3 years I played the game the last time. In that time span, I did play for like 2 months on a server I forgot the name about. But it wasn't anything special. That was like 2 years ago. But I wouldn't count it, simply because I played for such a short time.

I never did give anyone a seal of sun weapon. Let alone anything to anyone. I was probably the most honest guy in the team. Not that I'm here to brag about anything. I mean it's been 5 years. I honestly don't even remember some things anymore, I was like 17 or 18 when Ecsro closed it doors. And I honestly couldn't careless about the those times, except that I had LOTS of fun with the team and the game itself.

Not sure if any of the other GM's ever gave out stuff. But since Ocean was a pain in the ass, I just made my skalo01 character on the Public server a +8 lvl 98 Bow. It was the first and last time I ever did such a thing.

I'm studying lectureship in history. I also do have a part time job to earn some money. =)

What about you? And who are you again? Again I'm sorry that I can't remember some people anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzZzZy View Post
skalo01?
Yep. Just that I bought that char at the time. I heard the original owner was an asshole, simply because some random folks private massaged me that I'm a scammer. Guess the real owner of the skalo01 character wasn't a nice person huh.

I do remember you though. Good to see again. How have you been? Doing fine?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2015, 16:57   #169

Quote:

Ah nothing in regards to Sro. Been probably like over 3 years I played the game the last time. In that time span, I did play for like 2 months on a server I forgot the name about. But it wasn't anything special. That was like 2 years ago. But I wouldn't count it, simply because I played for such a short time.

I never did give anyone a seal of sun weapon. Let alone anything to anyone. I was probably the most honest guy in the team. Not that I'm here to brag about anything. I mean it's been 5 years. I honestly don't even remember some things anymore, I was like 17 or 18 when Ecsro closed it doors. And I honestly couldn't careless about the those times, except that I had LOTS of fun with the team and the game itself.

Not sure if any of the other GM's ever gave out stuff. But since Ocean was a pain in the ass, I just made my skalo01 character on the Public server a +8 lvl 98 Bow. It was the first and last time I ever did such a thing.

I'm studying lectureship in history. I also do have a part time job to earn some money. =)

What about you? And who are you again? Again I'm sorry that I can't remember some people anymore.

Yep. Just that I bought that char at the time. I heard the original owner was an asshole, simply because some random folks private massaged me that I'm a scammer. Guess the real owner of the skalo01 character wasn't a nice person huh.

I remember that skalo01 was [GM]Fairplay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2015, 17:26   #170

Du hast noch ein Bild? Boah da kommen Erinnerung... DarkFortune omg. Haha. Ich erinnere mich nicht einmal das ich mit dir geschrieben hatte. 5 Jahre sind nun mal ewig her.

Ja klar der war ich ja. Nur davor gehörte der Char jemand anderem. Ich habe den Char gekauft und kam dann natürlich zu Darks Gilde.. Bzw. zu der Zeit war es dann der neue Dark glaube ich, weil der alte aufgehört hatte. Hoffe ich bringe nichts durcheinander.
Old 10/14/2015, 17:40   #171

Ich hab noch so einige alte Bilder ^^
Ja DarkFortune war dann zum Ende hin in meiner guilde.
Haben wir uns danach nicht noch auf irgend einem anderen Server getroffen?

BTW sind fast 6 Jahre her.
Old 10/14/2015, 18:58   #172

Wow^^... Hammer wie die Zeit vergeht.

Ich weiß es echt nicht mehr. Kann mich leider nicht erinnern.
Old 10/15/2015, 19:19   #173

Guild Play4Fun - first days on ECSRO Fembria
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2015, 00:00   #174

Received Thanks: 1,016
oh ****, some of those names i see, still remember that time, awesome time back then
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/16/2015, 11:05   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
lmao im in that picture lol
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
lol are you still together with the swedish girl you met on fembria?
I am that Swedish girl he met on Fembria. Jeffrey, the creator of Dutchiano and Mutsje and I were- and lived happily together until the day of his death, (06-02-2014). Best couple of years of my life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2015, 13:25   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sativa* View Post
Huh?

I am that Swedish girl he met on Fembria. Jeffrey, the creator of Dutchiano and Mutsje and I were- and lived happily together until the day of his death, (06-02-2014). Best couple of years of my life.
Wow im so sorry to hear that, so Mutsje is dead? can you tell me how? you can pm if you want to take it private, i used to play with him and you aswell.

Quote:

Seems like you had some history atleast, i thought you were like over the 20-25 back then because you seemed to be a fair and nice guy even though i didn’t see you that much . Remember once when i had downloaded a bot in chinese to try and grind, i managed to get it to kill Yeti’s atleast with the help of a translated jpg picture here on e-pvpers when you appeared right in front of me. That was the first and last time i ever tried to bot on ECSRO

Well i was a little nub on Fembria so i dont think you remember me actually, but i do know that i fakenicked FairPlay on your 100 cap testserver and scammed some accounts from a dutch guy that thought he was going to be a GM. Those times i miss them really, nowadays im working with IT and infrastructure for server hosting, and living in a fresh completely new appartment so im quite satisfied with life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2015, 13:43   #177

geil wäre ein server der genau so wie Ecsro war vl auch mit euro , aber an den Jetzigen Server geht mir dieses +17+25 mega auf die eier und es machtgar keinen spaß mehr, auf Ecsro konnte man ohne geld auszugeben auf Sun Eq kommen schade das es das jetzt nicht mehr gibt die server die es jetzt nur noch gibt sind totaler müll vl ließt das ja jemand mit dem ich auf Ecsro unterwegs war mein Ingame Name war BlackFalken =D meldet euch
Old 10/18/2015, 00:30   #178

Please in English so everyone can understand =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2015, 13:02   #179

Well,its not really about the system of the servers, its more about the people. As far as i remember had ECSRO about 10.000 players? Well, servers nowdays aint even got full servers of 2000 people.. no economy and stuff.

Best regards, cloud1997 ( who is NOT born 1997 )
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2015, 13:27   #180

The reason is that there are too many server out there. Today everybody can easy open a server.
There are oldschool server with ecsro files like eldorado where u have to grind by hand.But the kids want to bot 24/7 with mbot or sbot, thats the problem.