Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Afflict Online] Discussions / Help

Discussion on [Afflict Online] Discussions / Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/08/2014, 00:47   #46

elite*gold: 0
Old 04/08/2014, 00:49   #47

elite*gold: 2
when server open ? long time go to sleep or ?
Old 04/08/2014, 00:55   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by vog13 View Post
Hello Afflict Online Staff and thanks for opening this thread instead of writing on advertisement thread.

*****(Please Before reading this text , just think the people who has a school & work and lit time to play SRO like 4 - 5 hour in a day).

First of all , there is a lot of downtime and we are losing some of the features in this time.We need to get something from you for the downtime.

I'm here to talking about the reward of downtime which i want like skill point instead of silk.As you know the whole Roc:Mountain map are already full because of gbots.i'm not supporting to open new map like jangan cave but you have to do some reward like skill point.i am bored to botting 24 hour in a day to become a FF .Also botting with int nukers or bowers . you cant imagine how its hard if you are playing blader.So for this downtime , i dont want to bot anymore , its getting disturbing to collect skill point.

So , i recommend that you will add Skill point to ppl who created an account till now (like 50-100 k)

Secondly , i have a suggestion about silk item which helpful to player whoever changed his/her mind to play with the build that created.i'm thankful because there is a reset stat point .But lets think like that , im STR Blader / Force / Fire , and what is the point for me to use this stat reset.To play int spear build , i have to create a new character so my premium & devil has gone to rubbish.i suggest that you will add reset scroll which include ( STATS - SKILL &MASTERY ) For 250++ Silk .Now this time , we may able to play with the name that we created / liked and we earn back our premium with devil

Lasty , i want to talk about the prices of weapons & items.Isnt it high amount of ? to get a som weapon , we may spend the whole 2-3 week with this high populated server.You may decrease the prices of som items. there is more than 600 ppl and you believe that most of them will get this som items ? Just 15-20 of em will chance to get them .After a month , ppl will start to leave from game , and there will be balanceless situation at all.İf you want to see after 1-2 month ppl are doing pvp @the front of downhang like 60++ & active pvp & job events , think about it ^^ .Another last thing about the prices of weapon & shield . i think that shield must be lower price than others like %50 .Its all the same like that for all private servers ever & iSRO.Players who are using Sword /Blade & Shield has no chance to get 2 of them easily .

Dont get it by offence please , im here to get server better position.

Again i'm thankful for the server community & receptive GMs

Best Regards,

i have take the time to read what you said,
where should i start

1) Like we said we are compensating people for the downtime, there will be a reward for every player.

2) And about adding skill points, i think its a pretty good idea, and will discuss it with my fellow comrades.

3) The moon items are not that much of a difference from Normal items last tier, its basically just 2 + more. the shield should be the same amount as the weapons in my opinion cuase its classified as a weapon if we should change this on wht you based, then we should have to change all the other items ass well, cuase a Chest as more expensive then a hands,
a neck with a ring and so on.

thank you for playing Afflict online, and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us this .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2014, 01:01   #49

as you see ppl are angry about this black pearl that only one party have chance to get them because have much more gold from selling IM. So the best option i think will be add to silk shop Black Pearl with some price in Job Points like. 1 black pearl=20 job points. Make all of coins/points untradeable. Because then money will not worth that much like right now. I think you know what i mean. Donators will get job points/arena coins/ black pearl by hands. not by buying. and all players will have this same chance to get moon. please think about it. )
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2014, 01:06   #50

when this update finish -_- answer wtf you no need answer why ????????
Old 04/08/2014, 01:07   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapisku View Post
as you see ppl are angry about this black pearl that only one party have chance to get them because have much more gold from selling IM. So the best option i think will be add to silk shop Black Pearl with some price in Job Points like. 1 black pearl=20 job points. Make all of coins/points untradeable. Because then money will not worth that much like right now. I think you know what i mean. Donators will get job points/arena coins/ black pearl by hands. not by buying. and all players will have this same chance to get moon. please think about it. )
+1 that is what i'm trying to say
try to find another ways to get black pearls and make it hard i'm not complaining about that but every one can get them not only one or 2 donaters parties
Old 04/08/2014, 01:08   #52

Quote:
we made black pearl untradeble for that reason, and also arena coins are untradeable now

Quote:
Originally Posted by momenali99 View Post
when this update finish -_- answer wtf you no need answer why ????????
2 hours ago donals said ETA 6 hours... so basically there is 4 hours left

but thats an ETA can be in the next hour or 2

Old 04/08/2014, 01:12   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callepo View Post
we made black pearl untradeble for that reason, and also arena coins are untradeable now

2 hours ago donals said ETA 6 hours... so basically there is 4 hours left

but thats an ETA can be in the next hour or 2
but it dosent change anything that black pearl are untradeable, because we dont have that good weapons like donators party, so only they will get this pearl. Here is no chance for rest of players to get this pearl. Or. second option. Make this free silk worth of something and salamander from scroll will give black pearl. and make silks and salamanders scroll untradeable
Old 04/08/2014, 01:14   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callepo View Post

it's good move but you didn't solve the main problem that there is only one party full of +9 already there and gets the kill every time even though there are 3 or 4 other parties trying but can;t kill the uniques so how can other players get pearls ?
Old 04/08/2014, 01:22   #55

I have a suggestion, too... at this state on the server the whole forcetree is useless except for the res skill. i think it is a very good idea to lower the rates to 60 % on this server because with division force becomes really strong. but you nerfed it on a second way too with your Purification Pill Skill. with the skill removing 2 stats and a cd of only 15 seconds there won't be any debuffs on the enemy and any bicheon build becomes completely useless because it is based on the 2 bad statuses and there is simply no chance to get them on the enemy. in my opinion you should give the pill a cooldown of 20 secs and make it remove only 1 stat. with the lowered rates for the forceskills that should be fine.

about the player flaming here about the sps... i made a forceblader full farmed and on lvl 90 within less than 8 hours of gaming. let a friend plvl you to farm some sp and on the higher monsters join one of the many partys on chasers/attackers. with the 9dgr sos set you do fine there after lvl 81...

to those who are flaming that it is impossible to get a black pearl... is it really the fault of the gm that you are not capable of forming a good party? or that you are not able to look at the clock and wait 15 minutes at the spawnpoint for the uniques? it is fine, that the donators need money to buy their stuff.. this way we non-donators have a better chance to buy prems, devils and dresses for ingame gold. why would they sell it, if it wasn't like this. every non-donator would have to use the 5% devil spirit and lucky dresses with only 2 magic options. that would really suck. and like others already mentioned.. the som set isn't really much better... maybe it is a little better, but therefor you will need to pimp it with immortals. and give me a hint on how you are planning to buy immortals if no donator needs gold anymore and is selling them? buying them with 500 free silk and 25 jobpoints will be pretty exhausting since you will need many xD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/08/2014, 01:30   #56

Quote:
instead try to add them in some other mobs/uniques (like an edited TG/URU/CERB/IVY, cause a tg for a lvl 90 player is weak), 1 unique every 4 hours is not enought for a big community. that's my only point about this update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2014, 01:53   #57

increase the fcking elixirs rate , also instead of making new area of JG cave , add mobs 85/87 to DW cave that will be easier , but the most important to increase the elixirs rate donators are benfit from trading silks for elixirs , or or make prices in special shop for elixirs more cheaper , wep elixirs= 7.5m ?? 2 or 3m would be fine , for pro shield and accs 1m is fine
Old 04/08/2014, 01:57   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBrokeRuleZ View Post
increase the fcking elixirs rate , also instead of making new area of JG cave , add mobs 85/87 to DW cave that will be easier , but the most important to increase the elixirs rate donators are benfit from trading silks for elixirs , or or make prices in special shop for elixirs more cheaper , wep elixirs= 7.5m ?? 2 or 3m would be fine , for pro shield and accs 1m is fine
if everyone gets elix too easy the server will be flooded with +9 weapons and sets very early and it will become boring after only 1 or 2 weeks...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2014, 02:00   #59

will open now or go to sleep ?
Old 04/08/2014, 02:04   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DonaldDuck_ View Post
Ok I will try and get to that while server is offline. Yes Arena coins are trade-able and they will stay trade-able. Reason not making them non-tradeable, there is no point. They are easy to obtain. You can very easily get arena coins from the unique scrolls that are offered in the silk shop. We decided to make Black Pearls non-trade-able because there are people that are wanting to buy them instead of obtaining them.
and many donators dont try to get arena just try to buy them and many ppl abuse it and join arena with many chars to get arena fast
so better for all make arena untradeable and blackpearls tradeable
really think about it lol
Closed Thread