You're supposed to test, I've had lv100 accounts and stuff, but I want to see how the ECSRO team did the cave in their server... But yea, too bad you never got higher than 50 :/
I`ve heared some rumours that cave is for low lvls only to make some events there blablabla......i`ve didnt understanded very well
But i dont udnerstand something ..... they have an official website... why they dont say there about server down....if its a crash or if they will make us lvl 100
But i dont udnerstand something ..... they have an official website... why they dont say there about server down....if its a crash or if they will make us lvl 100
if they dont inforum us about anything its just a server crash or down forever
But i dont udnerstand something ..... they have an official website... why they dont say there about server down....if its a crash or if they will make us lvl 100
Ugh, I give up on you people. You seem to fail to read the message behind my post 90% of the times. Have fun being level 100 for once, I'll go find some bugs whenever it's back online.
Ugh, I give up on you people. You seem to fail to read the message behind my post 90% of the times. Have fun being level 100 for once, I'll go find some bugs whenever it's back online.
sure me too, but being lvl 100 you might test or find more bugs than with being a noob
Ugh, I give up on you people. You seem to fail to read the message behind my post 90% of the times. Have fun being level 100 for once, I'll go find some bugs whenever it's back online.
really i will try to help ECSRO team but only if i am lvl 100 not a noobie of lvl 10