That wont happen like in isro. Why ? CUZ NO GOLBOTS, NO BOTS AT ALL (except ****** auto target+ clicker). Do you think any1 would plvl himself at ongs 24/7 ? NOPE
I would and matter of fact Did on SunWorld, was botting with auto select for around 32 hours with no stop, only wasted 5 reverse scrolls running back to training place, farmed my blader around 220K sp that day at penons =DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I would and matter of fact Did on SunWorld, was botting with auto select for around 32 hours with no stop, only wasted 5 reverse scrolls running back to training place, farmed my blader around 220K sp that day at penons =DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I would and matter of fact Did on SunWorld, was botting with auto select for around 32 hours with no stop, only wasted 5 reverse scrolls running back to training place, farmed my blader around 220K sp that day at penons =DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lol. Well, not every1 can do same and not all spots r fine for that.
Anyway imagine plvl+pt moobs+ 30x rates. ff to 100 in few hours? haha
ITS OFFLINE, stop spam, they testing server and sometimes u can update.
and that is EXACTLY what this topic is about,
discussing update progress
--
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat
I would and matter of fact Did on SunWorld, was botting with auto select for around 32 hours with no stop, only wasted 5 reverse scrolls running back to training place, farmed my blader around 220K sp that day at penons =DDDDDDDDDDDDD
holy **** O_O
i wonder how much a nuker could do then...
Server is offline now.. the hell lol.
@Edit: Online again.
Edit2 @ martislu: Nah, I just scroll through my posts, and since I got this status checking picture in my sig, I can see it.