seriously ??? Keylogger ? Fck ADMIN bann noob Member !!!
Listen turk
No one said to download it.
theres alot of post before this talking about keyloggers/viruses so
learn how to read next time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11
FierceFaggot is an attention whore cuz he posted a fake bot and I bet sarge didnt give him the link
And Im an attention whore?
Sorry I already get enough attention from you idiots.
Getting spammed by little kids in game with there hatemail.
I dont need anymore attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3
Seriously, ur gay. Face it!
Im beyond the point of knowing it and accepting it;I just went down on my boyfriend last night.
What?
You guys are the idiots;And most of all the problem.
So....GO back to your trailer park with your low class ass..And spare me.
XO
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980
IT IS A KEYLOGGER DO NOT DONWLOAD !!!!!!!!
I downloaded this bot 1 day ago from some guy called "Shy" in sunsro who sad that it is free and it works,when I tried to start the "bot" nothing happened (only the keylogger had selfinstaled) , then I deleted the files and I did figure that if it wasn't working was a keyloger.Next morning guess what,my lv 58 character was empty,no guild murder status lvl 7 .
So DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT and those who download just change your pw fast !!!
The ones who posted this bot should be banned !!
Your the idiot who downloaded it.
And logged in to your char after it didnt work.
No one should be banned for your stupidity.
i gotta say, Cole owned you all lol
tho those qoutes are pretty stupid
thats how hackers get what they want, from noobs who download **** right after someone posts it, without scanning or anything else
Well If i had some character like lvl 70+ I would have scanned the files,but with a character maked in one day and a half,I realy don't care about it anymore.
@Cole : You had the thing in your computer and maybe u did try it,maybe u have been haked who knows,and now you want to "share" it with us maybe so you wont be the only one who have bot.lol
All what I did is my problem my mistake,but someone who is sharing it without scanning anyting...
Anyway if you did the hack to me i guess you are smart and I got to send you some nice mesages like fk you (maybe this thing will make you happy) you stupid fking idiot..bla bla...but no,I don't do this.I already started on a new acc so have a good day.
maby it is posible?? 07/29/2009 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies i tryed to hack my gold with artmoney, you can change gold number with artmoney but after you sell something in store it comes back where it was, like i had 4 mils changed it to be about 100mils and sold bear paw to npc and then its back to 4 mils, maby there is any hack that could send gold info to server, something like you change your gold number from 4mils to 100mils and then use somekind of program that sends signal to server that you got droped that gold ar someone trade with you?
Maby 06/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies Maby sombary know free hostings for eo p server?
Funny Scam,Maby work maby no! 12/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies Oke...Go in the labby and get few sundimonds,etc..than buy 1 +1 stone go in market and say S> +1 stone. when someone trade you u put the +1 stone and he will put some cash or items...u say no, is not good i want more and u trade again and u put the sundimond and if u are lucky you will make some money:D ^_^
P.S. Use a noob to avoid Koss or Bann!
Funny Scam,Maby work maby no! Try it 11/27/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies Oke...Go in the labby and get few sundimonds,etc..than buy 1 +1 stone go in market and say S> +1 stone. when someone trade you u put the +1 stone and he will put some cash or items...u say no, is not good i want more and u trade again and u put the sundimond and if u are lucky you will make some money:D ^_^
P.S. Use a noob to avoid Koss or Bann!