Haven't upgraded my PC for like 6 years, can still play the newest games on Medium settings (which is enough for me on steady 28-30 FPS)
I wouldn't consider 28-30 FPS stable. If I can't reach at least 40 FPS in game on semi-maxed settings then I just let it go and return to it when I upgrade whatever is needed to achieve at least 40 FPS.
I absolutely can't stand playing a game on lowest or medium settings with low fps(less or equal 30).
I wouldn't consider 28-30 FPS stable. If I can't reach at least 40 FPS in game on semi-maxed settings then I just let it go and return to it when I upgrade whatever is needed to achieve at least 40 FPS.
I absolutely can't stand playing a game on lowest or medium settings with low fps(less or equal 30).
very ram, much grafik
I'm not one of those people who play games for the looks, though. I could easily enjoy for example Shadow of Mordor or Watch Dogs on low/medium settings, as long as my FPS is decent. Should be ordering an Alienware laptop at the end of this month though (new job, much pay)
I'm not one of those people who play games for the looks, though. I could easily enjoy for example Shadow of Mordor or Watch Dogs on low/medium settings, as long as my FPS is decent. Should be ordering an Alienware laptop at the end of this month though (new job, much pay)
Better build yourself a desktop computer rather than get an overpriced piece of hardware. Gaming laptops sucks anyway, you will spend twice as much as on a gaming desktop computer without the possibility to upgrade the components with the time.
Better build yourself a desktop computer rather than get an overpriced piece of hardware. Gaming laptops sucks anyway, you will spend twice as much as on a gaming desktop computer without the possibility to upgrade the components with the time.
Exactly unless you have money to get both xD since laptops are portable so maybe you will need one, useful when travelling/being outside most of the time
Art Chit-Chat 09/21/2026 - General Art - 8188 Replies Ich habe mir mal so gedacht : "Wieso denn nicht einfach mal über unsere Kunstwerke labern?
Die Hintergrundidee ist eigl. um über Kunstwerke oder allgemein über Photoshop & Co. zu reden ohne Warnings zu kassieren.
Vllt braucht manns vielleicht auch nicht.
Soll sowas wie ein Längster für uns artists sein xD
Naja viel spaß.
_____
Hardware Chit-Chat 02/02/2025 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 19418 Replies Hallo,
ich werde in naher Zukunft noch die Admin um Erlaubnis fragen, doch erst einmal werde ich euch erzählen, was ich hiermit meine.
Dies hier soll eine Art Diskussions- und Unterhaltungsthread (kein Spam!) sein. Das bedeutet, dass Leute die sich sehr für Hardware interessieren hier mit anderen über gerade verschienene Hardware diskutieren können oder sich auch einfach aus Spaß an der Freude über verschiedene Zusammenstellungen auslassen können. Man könnte das Ganze hier auch als ein...
Diablo 3 Chit-Chat 09/29/2021 - Diablo 3 - 12834 Replies Vom OT- und LoL-Chit-Chat inspiriert, einfach mal erstellt.
Nicht dazu da um Probleme und ausführliche Diskussionen zu behandeln, dazu sollte es immer noch eigenständige Threads geben. Keine Flames oder Zwei-Wort-posts. Have fun. :)
[Vindictus] Chit-Chat 01/05/2018 - Vindictus - 1028 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
English Version:
Hello Users,
please use this thread to discuss Vindictus related problems or to have a little chit-chat about the game. All the usual forum rules apply to this thread.
You might post here if you have a small question or if you want to share some videos or screenshoots with us.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/de.png
co partner chit chat 01/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies people plz post the latest progress in the new co partner here for the latest progress plz