Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Silkroad Online › SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

Discussion on Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1426
 
HaGsTeR?'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
#YOLO
#SWAG
#GAY
HaGsTeR? is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1427
Chat Killer In Duty


 
PortalDark's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 505
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,430
Received Thanks: 6,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
If this community was from america, they'd think you meant "also, expect some new clothes " since new threads is slang for new clothes


fyi
PortalDark is offline  
Old   #1428



 
Disco Teka's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,546
Received Thanks: 8,721
We need SRO t-shirts
Disco Teka is offline  
Old   #1429
Chat Killer In Duty


 
PortalDark's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 505
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,430
Received Thanks: 6,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
We need SRO t-shirts
In fact, within the GT, we were discussing making custom ones with Staff badges, I think we should organize and making a SRO t-Shirt and get sued by Joymax any time
PortalDark is offline  
Old   #1430
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
In fact, within the GT, we were discussing making custom ones with Staff badges, I think we should organize and making a SRO t-Shirt and get sued by Joymax any time
I guess that's a possibility as long as you use copyrighted material - I guess the way to avoid it is to hire some artist to design these t-shirts from scratch - and by design I mean draw the characters and all kinds of srolike stuff(not an exact copy though) so that the copyright is no longer belonging to JOYMAX but to the designer.
.Erikr is offline  
Old   #1431
Chat Killer In Duty


 
PortalDark's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 505
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,430
Received Thanks: 6,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
I guess that's a possibility as long as you use copyrighted material - I guess the way to avoid it is to hire some artist to design these t-shirts from scratch - and by design I mean draw the characters and all kinds of srolike stuff(not an exact copy though) so that the copyright is no longer belonging to JOYMAX but to the designer.
to be honest, I would like to taunt them and see if they can catch me
PortalDark is offline  
Old   #1432



 
Disco Teka's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,546
Received Thanks: 8,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
I mean draw the characters
Disco Teka is offline  
Old   #1433

 
鳳凰城's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 273
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,451
Received Thanks: 2,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
It should be weed road with dat logo.
鳳凰城 is offline  
Old   #1434
Chat Killer In Duty


 
PortalDark's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 505
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,430
Received Thanks: 6,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
It should be weed road with dat logo.
Silk Road (marketplace) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PortalDark is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1435

 
鳳凰城's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 273
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,451
Received Thanks: 2,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post

bb
鳳凰城 is offline  
Old   #1436



 
Disco Teka's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,546
Received Thanks: 8,721
Changes Part I done:

Disco Teka is offline  
Old   #1437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Changes Part I done:

That is something a regular user could've done, no need for admins to even get involved in such a thing... what a waste. I thought we're gonna get something real good, not just a ****** thread that will end up like all of these before.
.Erikr is offline  
Old   #1438



 
Disco Teka's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,546
Received Thanks: 8,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
That is something a regular user could've done, no need for admins to even get involved in such a thing... what a waste. I thought we're gonna get something real good, not just a ****** thread that will end up like all of these before.
That's why I've said PART 1.
There are more changes gonna get implented.
Disco Teka is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1439
Chat Killer In Duty


 
PortalDark's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 505
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,430
Received Thanks: 6,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
That is something a regular user could've done, no need for admins to even get involved in such a thing... what a waste. I thought we're gonna get something real good, not just a ****** thread that will end up like all of these before.
nah, that is just an idea disco proposed after searching on Metin2 advert section, we discussed yesterday and it sounded cool

also, dont expect really big changes, as admins told that is more likely that limits to the section wont be applied at all, so we have to stick with more rules and making some more strict
PortalDark is offline  
Old   #1440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
That's why I've said PART 1.
There are more changes gonna get implented.
I know there's more, but seeing how... "normal" the first part was, I'm not sure I should get my hopes up for the second part of the changes, hence the lack of impression.
.Erikr is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Art Chit-Chat
09/21/2026 - General Art - 8188 Replies
Ich habe mir mal so gedacht : "Wieso denn nicht einfach mal über unsere Kunstwerke labern? Die Hintergrundidee ist eigl. um über Kunstwerke oder allgemein über Photoshop & Co. zu reden ohne Warnings zu kassieren. Vllt braucht manns vielleicht auch nicht. Soll sowas wie ein Längster für uns artists sein xD Naja viel spaß. _____
Hardware Chit-Chat
02/02/2025 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 19418 Replies
Hallo, ich werde in naher Zukunft noch die Admin um Erlaubnis fragen, doch erst einmal werde ich euch erzählen, was ich hiermit meine. Dies hier soll eine Art Diskussions- und Unterhaltungsthread (kein Spam!) sein. Das bedeutet, dass Leute die sich sehr für Hardware interessieren hier mit anderen über gerade verschienene Hardware diskutieren können oder sich auch einfach aus Spaß an der Freude über verschiedene Zusammenstellungen auslassen können. Man könnte das Ganze hier auch als ein...
Diablo 3 Chit-Chat
09/29/2021 - Diablo 3 - 12834 Replies
Vom OT- und LoL-Chit-Chat inspiriert, einfach mal erstellt. Nicht dazu da um Probleme und ausführliche Diskussionen zu behandeln, dazu sollte es immer noch eigenständige Threads geben. Keine Flames oder Zwei-Wort-posts. Have fun. :)
[Vindictus] Chit-Chat
01/05/2018 - Vindictus - 1028 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png English Version: Hello Users, please use this thread to discuss Vindictus related problems or to have a little chit-chat about the game. All the usual forum rules apply to this thread. You might post here if you have a small question or if you want to share some videos or screenshoots with us. http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/de.png
co partner chit chat
01/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
people plz post the latest progress in the new co partner here for the latest progress plz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.