With advertisements which are not allowed I meant the ones like in the advertising section.
Providing links and the whole information is not allowed here, but naming servers is of course.
You want to speak about SRO, so why not naming some servers?
I recall one day player told me the exact following sentence " GM no bot? LOOOL fail boring server" So as you can see whoever like a dead game is clearly a zombie not a gamer.
sorry to say that but some people work or they have school , this remember me when I come back from school and found sun item in my pet or got 100k sp farmed on ecsro , I was very happy and all stress from school was vanished
With advertisements which are not allowed I meant the ones like in the advertising section.
Providing links and the whole information is not allowed here, but naming servers is of course.
You want to speak about SRO, so why not naming some servers?
Meh, I won't play SRO anymore anyway.
i recommend you to play Tera the game is quite good i reached 28 in 8~10h playing only and the cap is 60 i think so,quite good community many helpful players , many funny stuff not a pay2win or to level fast so it's much better, guilds are 200+ the game is pretty fun imo. =D
While I believe most edits pservers make nowadays do not totally fit in the Silkroad setting, I do believe a customized server can bring a lot of advantages. While we all like SRO as it is (otherwise we wouldn't be here, would we?) there is still a lot that can be improved, and even joymax noticed that, finally (sror). and while edits like custom glows, npcs selling sosun +255 and alike can totally ruin the gameplay, there is still a lot of improvement possible. For example, I believe the most fun aspect of silkroad is trading itself (the triangular conflict system is the main gameplay element in sro too), it is kinda boring on most pservers at the moment. The lack of endgame PvE and PvP is disturbing too, I really don't see a reason why you would level on a server with 125 cap, just so you can use some new (recoloured) skills and virtually no extra PvE elements.
In the end, if you can make a pserver with active jobbing, endgame pve and pvp, and balanced skills, you'll make SRO much more enjoyable, than just starting your bot in the morning, and coming back in the evening to check how far your bot has progressed
Is it me or your nick name's color back to original? I mean , you're in prem mode. Your nickname suppose to be blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl
i recommend you to play Tera the game is quite good i reached 28 in 8~10h playing only and the cap is 60 i think so,quite good community many helpful players , many funny stuff not a pay2win or to level fast so it's much better, guilds are 200+ the game is pretty fun imo. =D
I've already tested it out, not the game I'd like to spend my hours with.
I prefer Portal 1+2
i recommend you to play Tera the game is quite good i reached 28 in 8~10h playing only and the cap is 60 i think so,quite good community many helpful players , many funny stuff not a pay2win or to level fast so it's much better, guilds are 200+ the game is pretty fun imo. =D
Lucky you. I wont be able to play till the next summer, have to update my computer a lot. Till then I will stick with c9. btw can't we change the SRO section to any other name ? Even if the people left SRO, they can't leave dat section xD It's so **** true...
I heard that SC2 is epic but i didn't try it, if you have a free invite i am ready to ride on.
SC2 has a promotion now, it's 50% cheaper(20€ now) and the expansion(heart of the swarm) is coming out at the 12th of March, for 40€. It's going to be pretty nasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark
sure, an invite
neither do I but Portal is not the kind of game that need tutorial
Not really, you just gotta be smart and the game is yours to finish. Oh man, if we had Portal2 as a test upon registration, this community would be hella smaller than it is now.
Art Chit-Chat 09/21/2026 - General Art - 8188 Replies Ich habe mir mal so gedacht : "Wieso denn nicht einfach mal über unsere Kunstwerke labern?
Die Hintergrundidee ist eigl. um über Kunstwerke oder allgemein über Photoshop & Co. zu reden ohne Warnings zu kassieren.
Vllt braucht manns vielleicht auch nicht.
Soll sowas wie ein Längster für uns artists sein xD
Naja viel spaß.
_____
Hardware Chit-Chat 02/02/2025 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 19418 Replies Hallo,
ich werde in naher Zukunft noch die Admin um Erlaubnis fragen, doch erst einmal werde ich euch erzählen, was ich hiermit meine.
Dies hier soll eine Art Diskussions- und Unterhaltungsthread (kein Spam!) sein. Das bedeutet, dass Leute die sich sehr für Hardware interessieren hier mit anderen über gerade verschienene Hardware diskutieren können oder sich auch einfach aus Spaß an der Freude über verschiedene Zusammenstellungen auslassen können. Man könnte das Ganze hier auch als ein...
Diablo 3 Chit-Chat 09/29/2021 - Diablo 3 - 12834 Replies Vom OT- und LoL-Chit-Chat inspiriert, einfach mal erstellt.
Nicht dazu da um Probleme und ausführliche Diskussionen zu behandeln, dazu sollte es immer noch eigenständige Threads geben. Keine Flames oder Zwei-Wort-posts. Have fun. :)
[Vindictus] Chit-Chat 01/05/2018 - Vindictus - 1028 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
English Version:
Hello Users,
please use this thread to discuss Vindictus related problems or to have a little chit-chat about the game. All the usual forum rules apply to this thread.
You might post here if you have a small question or if you want to share some videos or screenshoots with us.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/de.png
co partner chit chat 01/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies people plz post the latest progress in the new co partner here for the latest progress plz