Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESRO] ~ EPVP Private Server Project ~

Discussion on [ESRO] ~ EPVP Private Server Project ~ within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/09/2008, 00:48   #316

elite*gold: 0
ghehe someone needs to clean this topic up a bit leave important stuff in. So much bullshit in this topic. Pardon my French...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2008, 08:34   #317

yesss finally !! a private server omfg ive been looking so long for this .. hope it goes online soon :P
Old 11/09/2008, 12:33   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
Look, we are the ones making it, if you dont like it then dont play it. Simple.
I've said it before, but I think it's really a bit too early to talk bout the rates/events/extra's etc... The reason I say this again, is because I noticed the thread getting really spammed because of ppl who are still discussing this stuff.
I know, in the first post, it is mentioned that this thread is for recruiting and for discussing new ideas.
But I think discussing the extra's is just a waste of time and it should be stopped... This thread should currently only be used to recruit.
Now you may wonder, "why the heck did he put that quote there?", That is cause those who make it, will in the end, decide how the server will look like and what will be the extras.
If they are not sure bout something they will ask in this thread.
So stop discussing all the additional stuff cause, if we haven't asked about it in the thread, that means we already decided what do do with it, or that it is too early to talk bout this

Pff, glad I've been able to put this all in one post
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2008, 12:46   #319

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#signed

From now on only applications...collection of ideas will be continued short before the release of the server or even later. We are very grateful for the ideas given to us so far but we dont want this thread to get spammed and confusing. When the servers up we probably will get our own section here anyways.
Anything but applications and news from our side will be treated as spam.

If you have any questions about the project feel free to PM me or somebody else from the team.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/09/2008, 13:30   #320

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
I'd like to announce that I'm leaving the 'coders team' and the whole project at all,this project has absolutely no progress.It's been two weeks since I've got in and you haven't even said anything else ,but 'We're almost done' ,no team work at all.
I'm not good as being a decoration to your team,so I'm sorry,but I have to leave.

Wish you good luck though.

Invincible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2008, 10:23   #321

Just a little update guys and girls, we have stopped the server work just for a few week as many of the team including me have exams coming up within the next few week (GCSE exams), this is a very important time for all of us sitting the exams, as soon as they are out of the way all work will be focused on the server

- Sorry to hear about that InvincibleNoob

- Thanks for all your support
Bubbles.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/16/2008, 11:44   #322

just wanna have this post on this page again

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post

From now on only applications...collection of ideas will be continued short before the release of the server or even later. We are very grateful for the ideas given to us so far but we dont want this thread to get spammed and confusing. When the servers up we probably will get our own section here anyways.
Anything but applications and news from our side will be treated as spam.

If you have any questions about the project feel free to PM me or somebody else from the team.
Old 11/16/2008, 19:55   #323

Hey guys,
finally our own website is online thanks to our team-members Eckoro,immortaleeb and dNy!
One big job is done but theres still a lot of things to do. Now that the exams of some of our team-members are over the work on the server itself continues.
Please notice that the website is still under development. There will be more content in the future.

Website Link:

Greetings,
ESRO-Staff
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2008, 20:47   #324

Red face [Application] .Pk2 Coder

Hi John Dread and Eckero,

I wanted to apply as an .pk2 coder. I´m learning how to edit the data / media.pk2 in school .... ( we were suppose to learn something in IT so i decided to learn how to .... )

I´m already quite good and pk2 editing since its **** easy and because silkroad makes it easy for u to edit it

I got enough time for the next 10 months for this and after that i´ll prolly quit cause of my education and stuff , got to move on

but immah enjoy the time until then

i can also help you designing the website and help eckero and that other guy ( btw if u read this , sry i dont remembers ur name ) .

~Royalblade~
Old 11/17/2008, 09:21   #325

Well Royal blade we have 2 webdesigners which are both fantastic so i dont think we need you for that. Ill have a talk with the other guys about you been a pk2 editer, if you can so use some of your work that will help us with our descision.

- Bubbles.
Old 11/19/2008, 12:43   #326

I'm applying for PK2Editer..
It's been awhile since I done my pk2 edit, and usually I use it for myself only.
If u want I can make new 1 as sample.
Old 11/19/2008, 13:06   #327

That would help us alot, go ahead!
Old 11/19/2008, 16:45   #328

I think the SREmu files can help... or not? :P
Old 11/19/2008, 18:40   #329

thx to the whole team for doing such a big and grate project, hope this will get finished ASAP, I'm looking forward to the server, will join it as soon as it is up^^
Keep up guys, I'm counting on u all! ;P
Old 11/20/2008, 01:12   #330

I don't have any time or knowledge for the advanced programming skills.

All I can say is Good Luck.

Really looking forward to this server.

BTW the website looks awesome.
Closed Thread