You last visited: Today at 17:28
Advertisement
OK , since all keep asking about how to run server / I will help
Discussion on OK , since all keep asking about how to run server / I will help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
09/15/2011, 21:58
#16
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[H2K] ^ LordyK
still not , I will announce when I'm ready
but if ur ready :P
ill just relax and watch some tv for now untill ur done :P
09/15/2011, 22:01
#17
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 15
im need help too ;p
09/15/2011, 22:04
#18
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hambal
but if ur ready :P
ill just relax and watch some tv for now untill ur done :P
ok nansif is ready , next is toyo because you didn't sended me pm
09/15/2011, 22:09
#19
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 9
Thank you very much for your help
09/15/2011, 22:10
#20
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 103
I'm already sended message to you here and in your forum. thanx
09/15/2011, 22:13
#21
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[H2K] ^ LordyK
ok nansif is ready , next is toyo because you didn't sended me pm
lordyk my passs changed by accident its now 3404
09/15/2011, 22:14
#22
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
toyo have pw wrong so next is spectre
09/15/2011, 22:15
#23
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[H2K] ^ LordyK
toyo have pw wrong so next is spectre
i will repm u whit my new id and pass on elitepvpers
09/15/2011, 22:29
#24
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hambal
i will repm u whit my new id and pass on elitepvpers
wait to finish with spectre now ...
09/15/2011, 22:30
#25
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 103
I'm sended message too you, if you're make work the spectre serverst after hambal and after i'm ?
09/15/2011, 22:33
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
isk0rpitx
I'm sended message too you, if you're make work the spectre serverst after hambal and after i'm ?
I'm taking how are pm's on that web-site so wait your turn , I will pm you when is ready
09/16/2011, 00:27
#27
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 9
send again my tm id and pass on pm
09/16/2011, 00:32
#28
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 49
thank you lordyk we all appreciate it
btw my name on your forum is Xerto
09/16/2011, 00:34
#29
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
Lordy Help plzzzzzzzz
09/16/2011, 01:15
#30
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 49
hey lordyk , you still have time to help , i am asking this to know if i still need to wait
thank you
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:29 .