Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a simple question for ( lorveth & Chernobyl )

Discussion on Just a simple question for ( lorveth & Chernobyl ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/03/2011, 00:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
**** u all of u say sro will be destroyed if the file swould be release
you buisness would be destroyed if the files would be released look grindroad it a emulartor but they have great ideas how to change sro i played there and they definated sro new

so if ya dont released it and say anythinkg other you lie

ONLY REASON WHY U DONT RELEASE IS CUZ U FCKING BUISNESS AND NOITHING MORE FUUUU
fu fu fu fu
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:04   #17

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionSky View Post
@lesderid : I seriously dont care what so ever what you say. Your nothing on this community either. So nothng you say will matter.
You really don't get this community, do you?
Btw, dewd, I'm moar den you in dis communiti! I haz moar star level and ai em here wei longar.
Edit: You no even haz star level! lolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
**** u all of u say sro will be destroyed if the file swould be release
you buisness would be destroyed if the files would be released look grindroad it a emulartor but they have great ideas how to change sro i played there and they definated sro new

so if ya dont released it and say anythinkg other you lie

ONLY REASON WHY U DONT RELEASE IS CUZ U FCKING BUISNESS AND NOITHING MORE FUUUU
fu fu fu fu
Do you really think anyone who has the files gives a ****? xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2011, 00:14   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
We dont want kill silkroad.
I dont really care what you do.
but this sentence just keeps hanging in my head.

You dont want to kill silkroad.
how much money has joymax already made?
they ****** up the game a looooooooooong time ago. ''IF'' you make the files public then joymax would get what was coming for them.

How often have i heard more bad then good about silkroad.(allot)
Joymax would deserve something like this.
If you think im wrong. Then you are no better then joymax.

GL with it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:21   #19

@lesderid ? Really ? Really ? Are you that childish ? You think your better than me because you have more stars than me ? LOL... Rofl. Wow never knew you were so childish. Those little puny stars your talking are just pathetic pixels on my screen that means completely nothing at all. So be a good little boy and go play with your little stars and stay quite.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:21   #20

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
@lesderid : I seriously dont care what so ever what you say. Your nothing on this community either. So nothing you say will matter.
You are retarded.

Lesderid contributed way more to this community than you. Oh wait, who the **** are you?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andLife View Post
You are retarded.
You are also retarted
Old 09/03/2011, 00:25   #22

First you need someone with ***** to release them, to risk his life agaisnt Joymax for giving the turks this files, after that, It would kill Silkroad pserver scene for ever, you see all this emulated servers being spammed here like hell, all of them are **** (excuse me for those hard worked but are not working like official), would you like 3000 servers made by noobs in noobs computers? you know what would happen?

I will tell you what would happen, if now there is about 6 pservers which are actually full, imagine there are 30/40 which would be actually very easy, do you think there is ENOUGH people to get those servers full? not at all, thats one of the main problems, we´d be full of turkish servers with a sucking quality... silkroad pserver scene would be dead.

So if those who have the files are clever, will never kill the game they like, or the possibility to make a server full of people and get sure by themselves those players are well atended.

I hope this clarified a little bit your mind, and you get to understand why those files won´t/musn´t be released.

You just have to look how many threads have been opened since ****** SRO server came out, and now imagine instead of one server you´ve got 20... releasing emulated servers is forbidden and you still see 1 or 2 per week at least, so imagine if files would have been released... you would have every week dozens of new turkish servers appearing, and all of them would take 2 days to take down... It just got no sense... would be silkroad´s end.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:36   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
First you need someone with balls to release them, to risk his life agaisnt Joymax for giving the turks this files, after that, It would kill Silkroad pserver scene for ever, you see all this emulated servers being spammed here like hell, all of them are shit (excuse me for those hard worked but are not working like official), would you like 3000 servers made by noobs in noobs computers? you know what would happen?

I will tell you what would happen, if now there is about 6 pservers which are actually full, imagine there are 30/40 which would be actually very easy, do you think there is ENOUGH people to get those servers full? not at all, thats one of the main problems, we´d be full of turkish servers with a sucking quality... silkroad pserver scene would be dead.

So if those who have the files are clever, will never kill the game they like, or the possibility to make a server full of people and get sure by themselves those players are well atended.

I hope this clarified a little bit your mind, and you get to understand why those files won´t/musn´t be released.

You just have to look how many threads have been opened since Bloody SRO server came out, and now imagine instead of one server you´ve got 20... releasing emulated servers is forbidden and you still see 1 or 2 per week at least, so imagine if files would have been released... you would have every week dozens of new turkish servers appearing, and all of them would take 2 days to take down... It just got no sense... would be silkroad´s end.
Im going to comment on this okay. Dont take it personally or anything. Just respond back by being mature not like the rest here.

First of all

Quote:
It would kill Silkroad pserver scene for ever, you see all this emulated servers being spammed here like hell, all of them are shit (excuse me for those hard worked but are not working like official), would you like 3000 servers made by noobs in noobs computers? you know what would happen?
So your saying , zcsz , bloodysro , and the rest arent pvserver that kills the pserver scene already? I mean their runed by kids. Not "professionals" but kids. And kids can go by ages of 12-17,18,19,20 does not matter they are still not professionals.

Quote:

Many games out there have over 1000 of pvservers. Much of those games dont even have enough ppl to full those servers. Than again people tend to be smart to notice the real mature / trust worthy server to fill up and play on. Silkroad aint no difference.

Quote:
They already killed it by opening useless little servers without having professional experience. Lets not even start by giving " gm " powers to little kids as well. Not saying I have professional experience. I have a graduate certificate for Aviation Technician and engineering. And I myself dont call myself a professional. I myself have no intention of even opening one. But im making this thread to proof not even this known " trusty" people that were here in this community can be trusted what so ever.

Quote:
get sure by themselves those players are well atended.
All they want is money. They basically dont care what so ever what the people really want. They only care what they "them self " want.

--- Once again dont take it personally. Is just my opinion. If your going to reply back, do it mature way. Like you did
Thanks
14 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:36   #24

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
First you need someone with ***** to release them, to risk his life agaisnt Joymax for giving the turks this files, after that, It would kill Silkroad pserver scene for ever, you see all this emulated servers being spammed here like hell, all of them are **** (excuse me for those hard worked but are not working like official), would you like 3000 servers made by noobs in noobs computers? you know what would happen?

You just have to look how many threads have been opened since ****** SRO server came out, and now imagine instead of one server you´ve got 20... releasing emulated servers is forbidden and you still see 1 or 2 per week at least, so imagine if files would have been released... you would have every week dozens of new turkish servers appearing, and all of them would take 2 days to take down... It just got no sense... would be silkroad´s end.
Best post in this thread.
Enough said - thread can be closed now
Old 09/03/2011, 00:42   #25

Quote:
Im going to comment on this okay. Dont take it personally or anything. Just respond back by being mature not like the rest here.

First of all

So your saying , zcsz , bloodysro , and the rest arent pvserver that kills the pserver scene already? I mean their runed by kids. Not "professionals" but kids. And kids can go by ages of 12-17,18,19,20 does not matter they are still not professionals.

Many games out there have over 1000 of pvservers. Much of those games dont even have enough ppl to full those servers. Than again people tend to be smart to notice the real mature / trust worthy server to fill up and play on. Silkroad aint no difference.

They already killed it by opening useless little servers without having professional experience. Lets not even start by giving " gm " powers to little kids as well. Not saying I have professional experience. I have a graduate certificate for Aviation Technician and engineering. And I myself dont call myself a professional. I myself have no intention of even opening one. But im making this thread to proof not even this known " trusty" people that were here in this community can be trusted what so ever.

All they want is money. They basically dont care what so ever what the people really want. They only care what they "them self " want.

--- Once again dont take it personally. Is just my opinion. If your going to reply back, do it mature way. Like you did
I cant talk about bloody since its still too young, but I am able to say that they failed BUT they failed because they published the server TOO soon, they should have worked a lot before publishing it in this state. I cant say anything about its team, is not my matter.

About ZSZC i think they are a professional team, they make mistakes, yea, youve seen any pserver would make mistakes, but they have a complete and fully working network which i think deserves a plus one.

About people quantity, well.. as you said in OTHER GAMES there are 1000 pservers, but this is Silkroad Online, not WOW, so that cant be applied.

Althought you cant see it, believe me is not just me thinking this way, if you dont think like i do is because you have not been on silkroad as much years as me and you dont know the scene at all. Believe me you wouldnt like to see how this would turn if server files would be released...

You want files to be released? its okay, but if someone likes this game and got some brain wont risk his legal figure to release them and furthermore to fuck this entire game forever.

If you cant understand it with all the points i gave you then you wont, just think that if they are not being released is for a reason, and i think a pretty logical one.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 00:48   #26

Quote:
I cant talk about bloody since its still too young, but I am able to say that they failed BUT they failed because they published the server TOO soon, they should have worked a lot before publishing it in this state. I cant say anything about its team, is not my matter.

About ZSZC i think they are a professional team, they make mistakes, yea, youve seen any pserver would make mistakes, but they have a complete and fully working network which i think deserves a plus one.

About people quantity, well.. as you said in OTHER GAMES there are 1000 pservers, but this is Silkroad Online, not WOW, so that cant be applied.

Althought you cant see it, believe me is not just me thinking this way, if you dont think like i do is because you have not been on silkroad as much years as me and you dont know the scene at all. Believe me you wouldnt like to see how this would turn if server files would be released...

You want files to be released? its okay, but if someone likes this game and got some brain wont risk his legal figure to release them and furthermore to fuck this entire game forever.

If you cant understand it with all the points i gave you then you wont, just think that if they are not being released is for a reason, and i think a pretty logical one.
I have been here for silkroad for years. Since it was a cap 60. So yes I do understand. To my knowledge i wasent just talking about wow. There are plently of more games out there especially Free to play which holds a lot less players than silkroad does. And yet there 1000+ pv server the main one run by actuall mature ppl last and survive with enough ppl to fill it up.

Okay and when i meant by running a server by kids, I actually meant regardless of how good the server runs is not because of them. They actually have no experience on this what so ever. The server runs good because is hosted on a good machine. Plus the files does the real work.

I still think all these server ruined already the pvserver and silkroad scene. Thats my opinion. Thanks again for replying though .

Still i want to hear from Chern, since ior wasent mature enough to post correctly. Hopefully Chern will. Lets see
Old 09/03/2011, 01:06   #27

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
We dont want kill silkroad.
Silkroad is already dead since a kid like you have the files.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 01:12   #28

Quote:
First you need someone with balls to release them, to risk his life agaisnt Joymax for giving the turks this files, after that, It would kill Silkroad pserver scene for ever, you see all this emulated servers being spammed here like hell, all of them are shit (excuse me for those hard worked but are not working like official), would you like 3000 servers made by noobs in noobs computers? you know what would happen?

You just have to look how many threads have been opened since Bloody SRO server came out, and now imagine instead of one server you´ve got 20... releasing emulated servers is forbidden and you still see 1 or 2 per week at least, so imagine if files would have been released... you would have every week dozens of new turkish servers appearing, and all of them would take 2 days to take down... It just got no sense... would be silkroad´s end.
Wait... i really dont get the point how many noob pservers would ruin the pserver scene. (maybe its because im drunken, im not sure though)
Look at wow, only the good managed servers have much users, the fail server fail. I cant get your point , sorry.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 01:13   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Silkroad is already dead since a kid like you have the files.
+1 True

@Shadowz75 : Thats exactly what I was stating. Maybe the way you said will get in their heads ^^
Old 09/03/2011, 01:20   #30

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
I have been here for silkroad for years. Since it was a cap 60. So yes I do understand. To my knowledge i wasent just talking about wow. There are plently of more games out there especially Free to play which holds a lot less players than silkroad does. And yet there 1000+ pv server the main one run by actuall mature ppl last and survive with enough ppl to fill it up.

Okay and when i meant by running a server by kids, I actually meant regardless of how good the server runs is not because of them. They actually have no experience on this what so ever. The server runs good because is hosted on a good machine. Plus the files does the real work.

I still think all these server ruined already the pvserver and silkroad scene. Thats my opinion. Thanks again for replying though .

Still i want to hear from Chern, since ior wasent mature enough to post correctly. Hopefully Chern will. Lets see
Silkroad Online its different from every other MMORPG.. The only thing that makes SRO a non-boring game its by having a large community, people to play with, people to talk with, people to party and grind with. Look at WOW, there are over 2k private servers but STILL, the official servers are FULL and you have to PAY to play it, look at Lineage 2 also, there are thousands of private servers, just check hopzone daily, and only 3 or 4 private servers have over 1k players and STILL, NCSoft official servers are FULL.. Now look at iSRO, it used to be full, but not anymore, every slot at every server on isro or either belongs to a newbie in the game that just found it on the internet, or to another clientless bot gold-farmer. Look at eSRO now, when it first got released, everyone had a good time, 8/8 pting, euro chars which we never had before, it was a revolution on the pserver scene, now bSRO appears and starts to smash down eSRO. eSRO's servers start to get populated and fun starts to vanish on those lands. dwSRO is also going to get released and maybe in the future, others servers might be released and the files aren't public.
Now imagine, if the files AREN'T public and there are already enough servers to play on, just imagine if the files were released. First of all, Joymax would start to fire people since they wouldn't get so much money anymore.. ZSZC, eSRO, SJSRO, swSRO and all those servers would prolly go down cause they wouldn't get enough money to pay hosts and there would be no income anymore.. There would be servers with 30, 40 people, with free silks cause it'd be hosted on someone's computer, Silkroad would lose its value, its fun and objectives.

If the files would one day get released, then i'd leave the SRO scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowz75 View Post
Wait... i really dont get the point how many noob pservers would ruin the pserver scene. (maybe its because im drunken, im not sure though)
Look at wow, only the good managed servers have much users, the fail server fail. I cant get your point , sorry.

Silkroad has more kids and brainless people playing than any other game and you can check by yourself if you're capped and try to run around in Jangan or Constantinople, and those kids would keep the fail servers alive.
Thanks
1 User