Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Announcment] Bloody Silkroad Online -> Open Beta

Discussion on [Announcment] Bloody Silkroad Online -> Open Beta within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/27/2011, 00:23   #76

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
I don't like this situation. It's ok if there are only a few servers. but what would happen if someone would release these files, I think that sro community would be destroyed. Why ? There would be A LOT of private servers, probably most of them hosted by kiddies, which don't know how to manage it. The player count would be way lower in servers. I don't know, maybe there would be some good servers.

I'm feel a bit sorry for the silkroad, it was good game ( for me ). And I think it won't be fun to play anymore. I personaly think that silkroad will die soon.

For me the best time was when Russian Silkroad Online was opened. So many players, parties. But then bots appeared, especially clientless. Also the VDS botting ( I and some good chat mates started this ). Then everything changed... Oh well I think it's time to leave SRO.
Pretty ironic considering you coded a bot for rSRO with clientless, and now another bot for eSRO.
Don't worry, even if the files get released only around 1% of the persons who get them will be able to run them, luckily the original serverfiles are not that easy to run as just run an .exe like most of the emulators. Reverse engineery skills are totally required for run a pserver.
Do you know that currently if vsro official testserver goes down, people with serverfiles or just players from those new pservers are not able to play until the official vsro testserver goes back up again?
Pretty funny, none of those kids who got them know a **** about what they are doing.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/27/2011, 00:23   #77

Quote:
I don't like this situation. It's ok if there are only a few servers. but what would happen if someone would release these files, I think that sro community would be destroyed. Why ? There would be A LOT of private servers, probably most of them hosted by kiddies, which don't know how to manage it. The player count would be way lower in servers. I don't know, maybe there would be some good servers.

I'm feel a bit sorry for the silkroad, it was good game ( for me ). And I think it won't be fun to play anymore. I personaly think that silkroad will die soon.

For me the best time was when Russian Silkroad Online was opened. So many players, parties. But then bots appeared, especially clientless. Also the VDS botting ( I and some good chat mates started this ). Then everything changed... Oh well I think it's time to leave SRO.
Sro is dying , on current stage it doesnt matter how many ****** "copy servers" will show up. There are alot Esro servers swsro,zszc etc. Soon they all will be not able to earn enought because they are copy of fail grind game and part of them will be sued just. emulated servers can be customized and they are the future of sro, and most important part they are quite legal. I hope guys know about its highly illegal to making server on stolen files from joymax company. It is worth to risk your life for some dollars ?.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2011, 00:24   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Question so why do you make a bot yourself xD?
to get some donations , is obviosly / why not if he got knowlede + time + steel brain ?
Old 08/27/2011, 00:24   #79

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Do you know that currently if vsro official testserver goes down, people with serverfiles or just players from those new pservers are not able to play until the official vsro testserver goes back up again?
Why? o.o
Old 08/27/2011, 00:26   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andLife View Post
Why? o.o
Let's just says that Xtrap still connects to official vsro update server. Hah
Also billing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2011, 00:27   #81

I'm not against boting. I don't want to spend so much time too. The clientless bot for rSro was for fun, I'm just learning programing. But when starts mass clientless botting + goldbots + 24/7. Then f*ck dis ****.
Old 08/27/2011, 00:28   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Sro is dying , on current stage it doesnt matter how many ****** "copy servers" will show up. There are alot Esro servers swsro,zszc etc. Soon they all will be not able to earn enought because they are copy of fail grind game and part of them will be sued just. emulated servers can be customized and they are the future of sro, and most important part they are quite legal. I hope guys know about its highly illegal to making server on stolen files from joymax company. It is worth to risk your life for some dollars ?.
Are you serious ?
"emulated servers can be customized and they are the future of sro"
trollin?
Old 08/27/2011, 00:28   #83

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H2K] ^ LordyK View Post
to get some donations , is obviosly / why not if he got knowlede + time + steel brain ?
True that still kinda lame xD

Same if you see a house that`s burning down and you say let`s speed it up and throw some Gasoline on it!
Old 08/27/2011, 00:28   #84

Quote:
Pretty ironic considering you coded a bot for rSRO with clientless, and now another bot for eSRO.
Don't worry, even if the files get released only around 1% of the persons who get them will be able to run them, luckily the original serverfiles are not that easy to run as just run an .exe like most of the emulators. Reverse engineery skills are totally required for run a pserver.
Pretty funny, none of those kids who got them know a **** about what they are doing.
Maybe your server goes down, but not ours (You should know what that means :P)

Woot ! 1000th post!
And a new SRO Era is starting!
Let us all have fun !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/27/2011, 00:28   #85

Quote:
I'm not against boting. I don't want to spend so much time too. The clientless bot for rSro was for fun, I'm just learning programing. But when starts mass clientless botting + goldbots + 24/7. Then f*ck dis ****.
So basically, "Its fine if me and my friends bot, but not everyone". It's cool if you made it for learn anyway.
Every server who allows botting becomes into a dead server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaHonda781 View Post
Maybe your server goes down, but not ours (You should know what that means :P)

Woot ! 1000th post!
And a new SRO Era is starting!
Let us all have fun !
I don't have the serverfiles, is what I've experimented so far with the files that I connect to. I don't think your serverfiles are an exception. Does silk works on your server? Aha...

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I didnt said the server goes down, just that you cant connect.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2011, 00:31   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
True that still kinda lame xD
Most of people have jobs. Why ? To earn money so they could live.
Some people can programe, and get money in this way.

It's lame ? If yes, I bet u won't have job.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/27/2011, 00:31   #87

Quote:
So basically, "Its fine if me and my friends bot, but not everyone". It's cool if you made it for learn anyway.
Every server who allows botting becomes into a dead server.

I don't have the serverfiles, is what I've experimented so far with the files that I connect to. I don't think your serverfiles are an exception. Does silk works on your server? Aha...
yes it does, on yours it doesnt?
Old 08/27/2011, 00:32   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaHonda781 View Post
yes it does, on yours it doesnt?
Pics or gtfo
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/27/2011, 00:33   #89

Ok,full files hacked...

Btw I'll join your server
Old 08/27/2011, 00:33   #90

Received Thanks: 1,886
1x rates? Kidding, right ? In tsro I have 5x rates (they were 5x when I played last time) .
Closed Thread