You know, This conversation between Skyline and Synx just made me laugh and more because of Skyline, I just noticed that, what everyone said that they were asslickers It's true and I'm sorry but it's like the Latin people say "La Cruda Verdad" and I'm sure that Synx speaks spanish (^^).
Anyways, these are the part of conversations that really confirmed this idea that everyone were complaining
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:04:43 Synx
the server is going to die on less than 3 months if this continues like that
REALLY? Oh damn I will just put this face about this comment
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:04:44 Admin
No, I don't know why you ask me again and again for this question
Confirmation of HARD Asslick
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:06:36 Admin
I did not ask for u must do the job, I have just said, in your free time to help me, if you can
He said it boy, he want asslickers to do the hard job just like you did for maybe 4 months
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:08:29 Admin
manage forum and ban players,I nerver said I need you are to make event or in game support,right?
#2: He said it again, stop asslicking his but and do the hard job for him.
And the most interesting part that really made my day and the first thing I said "Omfg dude really? you are that noob?"
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:10:34 Skyline
u ever saw isro?
05/08/2011 18:10:36 Skyline
no ingame suppor
05/08/2011 18:10:41 Skyline
no events
05/08/2011 18:10:46 Skyline
maybe some crappy every 3 months
05/08/2011 18:10:51 Skyline
and the servers are DEAD
Are you serious dude? Servers are "DEAD"? Omg, OMFG!, how stupid can people be by saying a comment like this one saying that the iSRO servers are DEAD, you know how many players does iSRO supports and MOST of the times server are crowded?
I invite you to see these stats more carefully, let me know if you can UNDERSTAND what this numbers represent and what "DEAD" means
Just a # of players on now: Total Capacity 140046 / 161000 [86%]
And sure, the servers are DEAD.
PS: Oh this feels good when you are trolling this kids
Hate me, I don't give a fuck
Are you serious dude? Servers are "DEAD"? Omg, OMFG!, how stupid can people be by saying a comment like this one saying that the iSRO servers are DEAD, you know how many players does iSRO supports and MOST of the times server are crowded?
I invite you to see these stats more carefully, let me know if you can UNDERSTAND what this numbers represent and what "DEAD" means
Just a # of players on now: Total Capacity 140046 / 161000 [86%]
And sure, the servers are DEAD.
PS: Oh this feels good when you are trolling this kids
Hate me, I don't give a ****
the servers ARE dead thats true , 90% of that capacity you're looking at is goldbots/stallers/pt bots/spam bots and the 10% left ( prolly even less ) are the real players that also bot 24/7
seems this Admin stupid lol
he dont know anything about game o.o
Quote:
manage forum and ban players,I nerver said I need you are to make event or in game support,right?
so if you wont anyone to do this job
why players would stay in esro lol
better go play isro who have updates
not dead server like esro
i bet they cant add anything new into the server
the servers ARE dead thats true , 90% of that capacity you're looking at is goldbots/stallers/pt bots/spam bots and the 10% left ( prolly even less ) are the real players that also bot 24/7
I just want to know what u guys think ,u want us to be like 15h in day online and hangrinding on silkroad be friendly person who dont anything smarter to do then spoke with other player . Guys we have real life's i play silk for 3h for a day max and check if bot got dc to relog . I just want to say u cant excepted from us to play 15h a day play 3h max 21h botting
And like synax sayed server is full of bot u willl never stop it
You know, This conversation between Skyline and Synx just made me laugh and more because of Skyline, I just noticed that, what everyone said that they were asslickers It's true and I'm sorry but it's like the Latin people say "La Cruda Verdad" and I'm sure that Synx speaks spanish (^^).
Anyways, these are the part of conversations that really confirmed this idea that everyone were complaining
REALLY? Oh damn I will just put this face about this comment
Confirmation of HARD Asslick
He said it boy, he want asslickers to do the hard job just like you did for maybe 4 months
#2: He said it again, stop asslicking his but and do the hard job for him.
Omg
And the most interesting part that really made my day and the first thing I said "Omfg dude really? you are that noob?"
Are you serious dude? Servers are "DEAD"? Omg, OMFG!, how stupid can people be by saying a comment like this one saying that the iSRO servers are DEAD, you know how many players does iSRO supports and MOST of the times server are crowded?
I invite you to see these stats more carefully, let me know if you can UNDERSTAND what this numbers represent and what "DEAD" means
Just a # of players on now: Total Capacity 140046 / 161000 [86%]
And sure, the servers are DEAD.
PS: Oh this feels good when you are trolling this kids
Hate me, I don't give a fuck
You seem to have forgot the most important.
Here I'll leave it here for you:
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:08:59 Admin
I dont want event and ingame support
seems this Admin stupid lol
he dont know anything about game o.o
so if you wont anyone to do this job
why players would stay in esro lol
better go play isro who have updates
not dead server like esro
i bet they cant add anything new into the server
Are you that dumb ? The Admin only dont want that any random ppl destroy his Imperium. By selling +9 Weapon or Plvling or so on Like mhm Ecsro,ZSZC where any random ppl got Gm position.
Yeah please go to isro and have fun there ( fun in what explain me )
esro is dead ? so its full of Gold Bots or ? nope maybe 5% of the server are Goldbots not more so wooootzz 95% action there ? and this 20/7 ? mhm yeah pretty dead.
110 Client is ready to use for esro5 by the way so dont talk ****.
give me the files and i will run best pserver sro ^^
like i do now with jade dynasty(have best 1 till now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newsreate
Are you that dumb ? The Admin only dont want that any random ppl destroy his Imperium. By selling +9 Weapon or Plvling or so on Like mhm Ecsro,ZSZC where any random ppl got Gm position.
Yeah please go to isro and have fun there ( fun in what explain me )
esro is dead ? so its full of Gold Bots or ? nope maybe 5% of the server are Goldbots not more so wooootzz 95% action there ? and this 20/7 ? mhm yeah pretty dead.
110 Client is ready to use for esro5 by the way so dont talk ****.
funny i didnt say he can put random ppl in gm Position
trusted ppl ofc
Quote:
05/08/2011 18:08:59 Admin
I dont want event and ingame support
please tell me what happen ? 02/28/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies what happend with link this ? someone delete this ah .....
1st part:CLIENT ( MegaUpload Link)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
CLIENT (Media Fire Link)
http://download573.mediafire.com/mby...zw/Client1 .exe
http://download568.mediafire.com/axw...mn/Client2 .exe
http://download565.mediafire.com/acm...di/Client3 .exe
whats gonna happen to our silk items for swsro1?? 03/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies since swsro 1 is coming back, there still isnt any confrimed wipe or not and what about our pets? they probably expired are we getting refund or? any 1 know?
What would happen if.. 11/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Hey all, I'm pretty new here. I just made my first CO multiclient, and i was wondering, would TQ detect me if I logged into 3 or more clients at the same time? And if so, what would I have to do to prevent them? Just wondering, cuz i would like to be a valued asset to E^Pvpers one day :D