well,I didn't really want to run the server..I'm just trying to get informations about the formulas and such things..^^
also I can show some pics about SMC with it's plugins loaded aswell:
it's just a kind of "GM helper" or such..
there's a plugin called ServerControl which I couldn't open,but I think that would be the most important one :S
If you need any information about SMC tell me. SMC is juat a database helper, It works for managing the server itself, you can make almost everything you need without tweaking on DB itself, which would be more complex for routinary actions.
Here you got a SMC fully loaded with original files, here you can see some of it's parts:
SMC makes mssql queries to the database, you can even use wildcards here.
If you need any information about SMC tell me. SMC is juat a database helper, It works for managing the server itself, you can make almost everything you need without tweaking on DB itself, which would be more complex for routinary actions.
Here you got a SMC fully loaded with original files, here you can see some of it's parts:
SMC makes mssql queries to the database, you can even use wildcards here.
If you need any information about SMC tell me. SMC is juat a database helper, It works for managing the server itself, you can make almost everything you need without tweaking on DB itself, which would be more complex for routinary actions.
Here you got a SMC fully loaded with original files, here you can see some of it's parts:
SMC makes mssql queries to the database, you can even use wildcards here.
aha,I see,thanks for the info
basicly the info I'd need is the exact exp calculating formula for party hunting and also for non-party hunting
aha,I see,thanks for the info
basicly the info I'd need is the exact exp calculating formula for party hunting and also for non-party hunting
You will not be able to get that from SMC. Nothing to do there xD. I think that's inside the client somehow.. Never thought on it tbh.
I think calculating is same as a normal mob, but this, instead of having 2k HP got 10k, so the exp gained is 5x, should be easy to calculate playing 10mins on isro xD
You will not be able to get that from SMC. Nothing to do there xD. I think that's inside the client somehow.. Never thought on it tbh.
I think calculating is same as a normal mob, but this, instead of having 2k HP got 10k, so the exp gained is 5x, should be easy to calculate playing 10mins on isro xD
the pictures of SMC are almost 3 months old..
I was trying to get that from the GameServer xD
also I don't know the exact calculating for a normal mob so need to get some info somehow..^^ cause the one in arcane-emu and other emulators aren't correct
the pictures of SMC are almost 3 months old..
I was trying to get that from the GameServer xD
also I don't know the exact calculating for a normal mob so need to get some info somehow..^^ cause the one in arcane-emu and other emulators aren't correct
Go to isro, kill X monster, check 300XP gained, now kill a party one by yourself, you get 900XP points, so the basis is that party mob gives 3x XP rate than a normal one.
Go to isro, kill X monster, check 300XP gained, now kill a party one by yourself, you get 900XP points, so the basis is that party mob gives 3x XP rate than a normal one.
yea,I get that..but I'm talking about like
a mob's exp in the pk2 is for example 500
you've got a lvl15 char,with gap5
and you get idk let's say 320 exp from a lvl12 mob
and I need the formula of this all..
also I think there are some differences with this if you're in a party,so another formula is needed.
yea,I get that..but I'm talking about like
a mob's exp in the pk2 is for example 500
you've got a lvl15 char,with gap5
and you get idk let's say 320 exp from a lvl12 mob
and I need the formula of this all..
also I think there are some differences with this if you're in a party,so another formula is needed.
That's right, I got no idea there... I think you'd need source code for formula=(
Indeed and there is also a thing if the party level average is below the killed monster level you get twice as much sp and there is also the thing of lower exp with every extra party member there are just a lot of variables which would be much easier if you could get them from these fils
[PROGRESS] of fixing the Server files! 06/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 547 Replies Feel free to give us some ideas to fix minor bugs...
this topic is about exchanging informations regarding the leaked server files.
I'm just trying to build-up a little topic where people actually can help, instead of flame, brag or whatever.
If you come here to troll us, don't bother.your posts will be reported.
Everybody is welcome... we DO NOT want some people to come here and make little guess-games! we're here to work together on these files.
here's the progress:
Are the Official Server Files already leaked? 04/08/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies Are there any information about the Official Server Files of Aion (even if 1.0 or earlier) are already leaked, and, if possible, where to download them?
I want to confirm some Myths which are spreading like Hellfire on the Officials about Enchanting and Crafting and, even if i could try it at 'emulated' Private Servers - the Algorithm isnt the same as one the Official Server and therefor useless.
Leaked Server Files 10/26/2004 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies Hi All,
Ich suche schon seit einiger Zeit nach den L2 Server Files. Die wurden meines Wissens nach vor ein paar Wochen geleaked. Vielleicht weiss ja jemand wo ich die her bekommen kann.
Danke schon im Vorraus.
Greetz
Da_Pohli