hm..I use the whole data folder from sl.rar,the exe files from luciano,the "updated" database,and the certification server by drew.
I also think that I'll upload my modified gameserver so if someone wants to continue it,just do it cause I don't want to waste my time on it anymore..xD
so first of all some informations:
You'll need AbuseFilter.txt in your folder,
you'll also need a Data folder with navmesh & dungeon subfolders at least for the navmesh infos (you can extract them from the Data.pk2 or from the old sl.rar)
also the gameserver will give some popup with the wrong table names,just click "OK" at all of them and it'll continue loading..
hm..I use the whole data folder from sl.rar,the exe files from luciano,the "updated" database,and the certification server by drew.
I also think that I'll upload my modified gameserver so if someone wants to continue it,just do it cause I don't want to waste my time on it anymore..xD
so first of all some informations:
You'll need AbuseFilter.txt in your folder,
you'll also need a Data folder with navmesh & dungeon subfolders at least for the navmesh infos (you can extract them from the Data.pk2 or from the old sl.rar)
also the gameserver will give some popup with the wrong table names,just click "OK" at all of them and it'll continue loading..
so here we go,my modified gameserver:
I hope I could help
The errors is about _REF tables, it needs to be filled firstly
The cracked files may help you to run the login server, but more than that is not possible. With tweaked ones you will not be able to build the server. You have to use original ones
The cracked files may help you to run the login server, but more than that is not possible. With tweaked ones you will not be able to build the server. You have to use original ones
well,I didn't really want to run the server..I'm just trying to get informations about the formulas and such things..^^
also I can show some pics about SMC with it's plugins loaded aswell:
it's just a kind of "GM helper" or such..
there's a plugin called ServerControl which I couldn't open,but I think that would be the most important one :S
The cracked files may help you to run the login server, but more than that is not possible. With tweaked ones you will not be able to build the server. You have to use original ones
yes he right, better to focus on emulator then server files.
[PROGRESS] of fixing the Server files! 06/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 547 Replies Feel free to give us some ideas to fix minor bugs...
this topic is about exchanging informations regarding the leaked server files.
I'm just trying to build-up a little topic where people actually can help, instead of flame, brag or whatever.
If you come here to troll us, don't bother.your posts will be reported.
Everybody is welcome... we DO NOT want some people to come here and make little guess-games! we're here to work together on these files.
here's the progress:
Are the Official Server Files already leaked? 04/08/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies Are there any information about the Official Server Files of Aion (even if 1.0 or earlier) are already leaked, and, if possible, where to download them?
I want to confirm some Myths which are spreading like Hellfire on the Officials about Enchanting and Crafting and, even if i could try it at 'emulated' Private Servers - the Algorithm isnt the same as one the Official Server and therefor useless.
Leaked Server Files 10/26/2004 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies Hi All,
Ich suche schon seit einiger Zeit nach den L2 Server Files. Die wurden meines Wissens nach vor ein paar Wochen geleaked. Vielleicht weiss ja jemand wo ich die her bekommen kann.
Danke schon im Vorraus.
Greetz
Da_Pohli