"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'
OLE DB error trace [Non-interface error: OLE DB provider does not contain the table: ProviderName='BRGAME1', TableName='"BR_GameDB1"."dbo"."_RefObjCommon"'].
/blackrogue/201012_BR5doors/login_authen.asp, line 86"
Was a bug in some login in Black Rogue maybe they used it for leaking the files :?
EDIT: Also I see you are using elite's silkroad client, which I think is a huge fail, I doubt you can get to work that more updated client with old stuff. Well I doubt is not enought I am sure It will not work xD. You could use ZSZC Retro's files with no updates applied, that will be compatible enough.
Uhm, as I know,thos files contains eu stuff, so zszc client wont work at all.
The sro client of jsro also is packed, it have only a size of 2.37mb Oo
Maybe you and me are talking about different stuff... ZSZC retro client works fine with the right DB. as far as I know those servers files from sl.rar WONT work with europe stuff. Don't bother trying It will just not work, you can use ZSZC Retro without updates, It is compatible
Maybe you and me are talking about different stuff... ZSZC retro client works fine with the right DB. as far as I know those servers files from sl.rar WONT work with europe stuff. Don't bother trying It will just not work, you can use ZSZC Retro without updates, It is compatible
@boneyM It can be that the releaser at 99bits or whatever that site was called messed some things up before he released it^^ and he obviously removed stuff
Was a bug in some login in Black Rogue maybe they used it for leaking the files :?
I don't know where you took that from but anyway, having MSSQL auths and stuff won't make you get server files, in any case you would only get a hand on database.
The original leaked files came with a client which you can unpack and use. Otherwise editing the cfg and DB data will make any client work with the files at least next to the login screen.
You can use any client, but it's recommended to disable any guard so you won't get an error from there.
These files are pretty much at the same point as ESro's are, but they are not using the newer client ( the one with the big exp bar and etc). All I can tell you is that with the original files you can manage to get up to the login screen but not further. I don't know what was changed here but I guess it's not pretty far from where I went 1 year ago.
There are missing files and data which will always result as an error after being checked. Ignoring these checks will lead you pretty much where I was but it will just lead you to the conclusion that the files are missing a lot of stuff.
These files are much more useful in a different way and from what I'm seeing there are people who already found it
****,again these threads..Don`t spend your time on this, you will never make it work. I tried for 3months and nothing. I got the check status to,and i stop working on these files.
****,again these threads..Don`t spend your time on this, you will never make it work. I tried for 3months and nothing. I got the check status to,and i stop working on these files.
Of course, It won't work with luciano's aibar files, forget about using that. Using leaked one and complete db you can get it to get a server online, but you wont be able to login to gameworld. For that you need complete files and DB
The original leaked files came with a client which you can unpack and use. Otherwise editing the cfg and DB data will make any client work with the files at least next to the login screen.
You can use any client, but it's recommended to disable any guard so you won't get an error from there.
These files are pretty much at the same point as ESro's are, but they are not using the newer client ( the one with the big exp bar and etc). All I can tell you is that with the original files you can manage to get up to the login screen but not further. I don't know what was changed here but I guess it's not pretty far from where I went 1 year ago.
There are missing files and data which will always result as an error after being checked. Ignoring these checks will lead you pretty much where I was but it will just lead you to the conclusion that the files are missing a lot of stuff.
These files are much more useful in a different way and from what I'm seeing there are people who already found it
[PROGRESS] of fixing the Server files! 06/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 547 Replies Feel free to give us some ideas to fix minor bugs...
this topic is about exchanging informations regarding the leaked server files.
I'm just trying to build-up a little topic where people actually can help, instead of flame, brag or whatever.
If you come here to troll us, don't bother.your posts will be reported.
Everybody is welcome... we DO NOT want some people to come here and make little guess-games! we're here to work together on these files.
here's the progress:
Are the Official Server Files already leaked? 04/08/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies Are there any information about the Official Server Files of Aion (even if 1.0 or earlier) are already leaked, and, if possible, where to download them?
I want to confirm some Myths which are spreading like Hellfire on the Officials about Enchanting and Crafting and, even if i could try it at 'emulated' Private Servers - the Algorithm isnt the same as one the Official Server and therefor useless.
Leaked Server Files 10/26/2004 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies Hi All,
Ich suche schon seit einiger Zeit nach den L2 Server Files. Die wurden meines Wissens nach vor ein paar Wochen geleaked. Vielleicht weiss ja jemand wo ich die her bekommen kann.
Danke schon im Vorraus.
Greetz
Da_Pohli