Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just A Heads Up

Discussion on Just A Heads Up within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just A Heads Up

Bots are Know Legal in SRO... they have givin up and have taken 3rd party programs not aloud out of the Regulations List when you first sign up and have deleted everything about bots not being aloud on site/Forums.. We win
Old 11/03/2007, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokenaces View Post
Bots are Know Legal in SRO... they have givin up and have taken 3rd party programs not aloud out of the Regulations List when you first sign up and have deleted everything about bots not being aloud on site/Forums.. We win

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Heads Up
07/17/2010 - Shaiya - 20 Replies
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this or not. For all that run a shaiya server beware there have been a few servers that have been attacked from the outside claiming to be from another pserver. Seems it may be our friends at aeria trying to start problems for us all.
Heads
03/08/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Iam not sure if i should be asking this on these forums, If iam not suppose to please let me know ill remove the topic. My question is, Is there a place to find out whats the going rates on heads are , Or is that something the players come up with on thier own.
about the SD heads
03/02/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
i found this topic about SD head and wanna share it with you They are only dropped by monsters with special attributes (Freezing, Super Armor, etc.). They have the highest drop rate on 1 star dungeons and the lowest on Champion. But because 1 star dungeons do not have as many special attribute monsters but have the highest drop rates, and Champion mode dungeons have all special attribute monsters, but the lowest rate, the drop for Big Heads seems to be balanced out. if you wanna know...
About SD Heads
12/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
guys tell me where dungeon i can found a different Big HEad i want to hunt and tell whether if Champ Mode or Not
I Need help from heads ppl...
04/25/2009 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
I Wanna Be useful .. and i want too learn The object is i wanna learn how use C++ and i know it hard so much but want any1 known "tell me any website or way to learn or how he learn C++" and how use it in Kal... " Thx For Read and Wish help me"