Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some explination :)

Discussion on I need some explination :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some explination :)

Hey all im new in this game im currently lvl 8 and i wana ask...how can you make Alchemy?? what is that..what items u need? what does that do? and wich job sould i pick as i am now Wizzard....

tnx
Old 09/05/2007, 21:32   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercek View Post
Hey all im new in this game im currently lvl 8 and i wana ask...how can you make Alchemy?? what is that..what items u need? what does that do? and wich job sould i pick as i am now Wizzard....

tnx
lol.. are you really new in this game?But you got 300+ post in this forums.. ^_^

you can make Alchemy stone by using a tablet,
Then put the required elements of the tablet.. ^_^ click letter "Y"..
Old 09/06/2007, 22:32   #3

don't ask here? read it at SRO-FORUM ?
DUDE BAN HIM 2
Old 09/07/2007, 08:05   #4

maikel007... dont b stupid... if ur not gonna help, shut up and dont say a thing. ur more likely to get banned than him/her for just being an ***

oh and btw elitepvpers is much bigger than just sro.. (-.-")

and on to your alchemy question:

First you need alchemy materials, these are dropped by monsters and are in bigger sized grey/brown bags. You break these down in the alchemy window (press 'y') however, you need to buy void rondo from the jewelery guy to break them. get some void rondo, press 'y' put the void rondo in the open slot on the left, then your materials in the slots on the right that just opened up, and fuse all. (note that some materials use more than 1 void rondo to break)

Now you have elements. Im sure u have picked up a tablet or 2 so far, these are red-square looking things when they are on the floor.. now u can put your mouse over it and see what elements you have to make that tablet into a stone.

once you get the right elements merge the tablet and elements like you do when breaking down materials (but you dont need void rondo)

now you have a stone. Get which item you want to use it on, press y again, go to the attack enhance tab, put the item in then the stone in the slot that opened, fuse, and now u might get the attribute on the item that u wanted ^_^
Old 09/07/2007, 12:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tn355 View Post
maikel007... dont b stupid... if ur not gonna help, shut up and dont say a thing. ur more likely to get banned than him/her for just being an ass

oh and btw elitepvpers is much bigger than just sro.. (-.-")

and on to your alchemy question:

First you need alchemy materials, these are dropped by monsters and are in bigger sized grey/brown bags. You break these down in the alchemy window (press 'y') however, you need to buy void rondo from the jewelery guy to break them. get some void rondo, press 'y' put the void rondo in the open slot on the left, then your materials in the slots on the right that just opened up, and fuse all. (note that some materials use more than 1 void rondo to break)

Now you have elements. Im sure u have picked up a tablet or 2 so far, these are red-square looking things when they are on the floor.. now u can put your mouse over it and see what elements you have to make that tablet into a stone.

once you get the right elements merge the tablet and elements like you do when breaking down materials (but you dont need void rondo)

now you have a stone. Get which item you want to use it on, press y again, go to the attack enhance tab, put the item in then the stone in the slot that opened, fuse, and now u might get the attribute on the item that u wanted ^_^
tnx for the answer...i think i got everything now

And i have 300+ posts becouse i was playin only ConquerOnline and now i stopped
Old 09/09/2007, 00:54   #6

just click the thanks button =P thats all i need ^_^
Old 09/09/2007, 01:25   #7

lol i used to play CO on volcano server, i was a lvl 124 tro rb to 126 warrior xD