Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Eay Way To Get Money by PayPal [/B]

Discussion on [B]Eay Way To Get Money by PayPal [/B] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Eay Way To Get Money by PayPal [/B]

So ich erklär es euch mal :

1. Ihr Geht auf Folgenden Link :

2.Ihr ersellt euch einen account ( verwendet den richtigen namen sonst funz das nachher mit PayPal nich

3. Ihr lesst euch das alles durch ( zu faul alles zu erklären )

4. Um nun auf die gewünschten 75 $ zu kommen startet ihr einfach euren Router neu bzw leg euch ein ip changer zu und meldet euch immer als ein Freund auf den dazugehörigen link an dauert zwar lange lohnt sicher aber

Edited by Sacrum: Kein Thank request!
Old 08/19/2007, 02:09   #2

thought you werent allowed to post referals?
Old 08/19/2007, 02:14   #3

Hmm year but i test it realy works I think there is no reaseon to ban this :P i only want to help
Old 08/19/2007, 02:36   #4

Yeah and if you get caught they (paypal) will freeze your bank account, then you can go to one of the many forums where ppls cry about how paypal did them wrong.
Old 08/19/2007, 02:53   #5

What did you mean ?