Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need new ribot

Discussion on Need new ribot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need new ribot

Hello maybe someone have new ribot and can share with me?
Waiting for your answer.
Old 12/24/2010, 12:07   #2

-.- too many stupid people on forum
Old 12/24/2010, 12:07   #3

bamp
Old 12/24/2010, 14:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolVic2000 View Post

its isro...
Old 12/24/2010, 14:45   #5

elite*gold: 20
Wrong section!

As everyone other you have to wait till that guy will update his bot!!
It seem that phBot is already updated .. you could pay and use it for now till riBot is updated ..
Old 12/25/2010, 12:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolVic2000 View Post

including you

OnT: Ribot doesnt work rsro atm because the files need to be updated. Either buy phbot, or wait for ribot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot Dc
11/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Something happend to my ribot !!! In the last 2 days every time i try to bot i get dc after i kill 2-24 mobs no matter with what char or what mobs... tried clientless same thing.. Weird thing is if i hand grind i dont get dc`s... even if i handgrind with bot i still dont get dc`s!!! Leave it afk and boom dc! Can anyone help me ? Tnx in advance P.S: Forgot to say that the port of the ribot started changing every time i log in 1 time its 16 000 next time is 16 005.Before it never changed it...
[riBot]riBot Updater
10/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Cannot connect clientless after update ? That's not the problem anymore ! I made an riBot Updater ! Plus, this not only an updater, it's riBot - Loader too ! You can keep your riBot up to date ! You can launch as many bot's as you need ! You can launch your bot's on windows startup ! Scan, Pictures, More Info ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/781045-ribot-loader-v2.html
ribot help
02/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I have a problem which is that i cannot login to rsro. well to be more specific i bought a premium not a long time ago (you know guys, fast login ftw!) Didnt have any problem till today, wehn i figured out i want to use ribot cuz rsrobot suxx. So i intalled edxloader (or something like that) and I did run the stuff, and guess what msg i got? "server is full" I downloaded hardmod, thought it will help, but its the same. Well why the server doesnt let me in with this...