Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Premium Silk with PaySafeCard

Discussion on Premium Silk with PaySafeCard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Premium Silk with PaySafeCard

Hello everybody,

Today i bought a PSC and went on the website to use it , but PSC payment method disapeared oO
Any one can use PSC or is it just me ??
Old 12/15/2010, 09:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
i can use it normally here , there have been alot of complaints about a bug that some accounts dont get to use paysafecard , try submitting a report to joymax ( maybe they will do something , not =P )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Silk and Premium Silk
11/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello epvpers I found some interested things about premium silk, 1 to gift premium silk to somebody else you acc must be email verified 2 you cannot buy premium silk with a Credit Card so joymax will not have the problem of CCF. if you discover something else let us know.
Silk/Paysafecard
11/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
{Rsro} Problem !!! : Hello all , i have bought a paysafecard , but in Silkroad Online i don't see where i can pay with paysafecard .. Any one can help me ?
WTB Silk For GOld (PaySafeCard) Pm me i will buy all
04/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTB PaySafeCard For gold Pm me Fast add msn [email protected] Or send massage to me in site Or replay Thx all and we will use middleman if u worry :)
PaySafeCard Is 100% Trustable way to buy silk?
02/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Please need some opinions about this :) Cuz i try to buy some PaySafeCards to got silks in this days :) Talk me if is a nice way and 100% trustable to got silks...?? :D 0% ChargedBack or problems....? ;) Talk me about it :pimp: Well Cya and Thanks alot for whoever can helped me :handsdown:
Silk - Premium
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
HEy guys, i got a question I bought some silk, when i want to buy a Premium Package now, i have to be logged in ? And when i use it, is it onle for ONE server or for all Servers ?