Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass bans on servers......

Discussion on Mass bans on servers...... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
with all the mass baning of server i got all worried about my chars and heres somethings i came up with..

first the server list,

first two mass ban happened 5/07 on servers Troy and Athens. which is server 3 and server 5.
second mass ban happened 5/17 on servers Oasis and Venice. which is server 6 and 7.
third mass ban happened 5/22 on servers Alps and Greece. which is server 8 and 9.
each server has got 1100-1500 players banned.

judging from the server list it looks like they are doing from old to new. so i would say the next ban is Olympus and Tibet.

heres what i'm thinking. does joy max actually go around to all the places and talk to u too see if u are a bot or do they have a program to scan u. since ppl say scanning is illegal cus they will install programs on your comp with out letting u know. is it possible they do what rev6 does and wait for your bot to ping them for party invites or look at u running the bot line storage>weapon>potion>special shop>stable>summon horse..... of course theres easy ways to prevent this, u can jus turn auto invite off, and run to the training area your self. will it help or not? i have no clue.

what i know:
there isn't a safe bot to use that won't get u banned. on bot258.com ppl using t-bot gotten banned. and bot369 ppl using isrobot gotten banned. ppl using sm also gotten banned. and PPL THAT BUYS SILK ALSO GETS BANNED. so the ppl that tell u to spent money cus they won't ban u is jus bull ********. i know a few ppl that bought silk and i mean 300 silk and still got banned.

my questions for those that got baned:
when the the banning happen? is it right after inspection? or did u get disc and not bening to log on again?
did u have your bot on auto party invite?
do u buy silk?
what bots were u using?
how did u get banned? did u not reply to a gm? or it jus disc?

anyways thanks for reading all my **** i really would like some answers and replys.

P.S yes sm is not working right now but t-bot does..........sm is better imho.
Old 05/24/2007, 16:22   #2

well i got banned on 2007 05 07 right after inspection was like 10m inspection and after that when i was trying to login it said you are banned ^^bot i didn't had silk ,auto party was off

<hr>Append on May 24 2007, 16:25<hr> 41lvl character Winamp banned
Old 05/24/2007, 16:29   #3

i got banned 17 may from oasis. i was botting the night were i was banned. so i woke up to a disconnected icon. i was very happy cuz i had my power guard of ice, and was trying to connect. i was lvl 51 with 80 procent tho. but when i was logging in i was banned. -.- i didnt have the aauto party on and i wasnt buy silk. and i enever had a gm pm.
Old 05/24/2007, 16:33   #4

next banlist will include babel i heard, and i dunno which other server.
Old 05/24/2007, 16:36   #5

i dont think they use any programs but i will tell u something
im on babel and my bot reported a GM when i was in town so
i think they are doing it manual . well its not that much of work
every week they work out 1500 per 2 servers most of them found in loopline and gold bots and i guess its other bots that
dont report GM in close range
Old 05/24/2007, 16:45   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by nokia4ever@May 24 2007, 10:22
well i got banned on 2007 05 07 right after inspection was like 10m inspection and after that when i was trying to login it said you are banned ^^bot i didn't had silk ,auto party was off

<hr>Append on May 24 2007, 16:25<hr> 41lvl character Winamp banned
if thats the case then the inspection must have something to do with it. cus if its gms manually walking around don't they ban on on sight? or do they write your names down and put it all together a few days later.
Old 05/24/2007, 16:49   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by brdza84@May 24 2007, 16:36
i dont think they use any programs but i will tell u something
im on babel and my bot reported a GM when i was in town so
i think they are doing it manual . well its not that much of work
every week they work out 1500 per 2 servers most of them found in loopline and gold bots and i guess its other bots that
dont report GM in close range
mate, you walked into fake gm. cause there are some noobs pretending a gm, and even then the isrobot will make a notice of real gm
Old 05/24/2007, 16:51   #8

i think the reason was that i was botting when the inspection started
Old 05/24/2007, 16:57   #9

i didn't get banned.. i used ALL kind of bots.. charged silk bla bla.. i'm still in server ^^
Old 05/24/2007, 17:02   #10

<3 this thread....
plz people who got ban out there! plz help us ^^
i wanna know HOW you get ban... so now its CONFIRMED that even tho if u bought silk u STILL GET BAN!!![img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=O RLY?? YA RLY!!!' border='0' alt='O RLY?? YA RLY!!!' /> and..... i dont think its from the OLD > NEW server... cuz then Babel would be AFTER Troy and BEFORE Athen.... i think its random =&#092; which makes it more [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=scary.... X_X' border='0' alt='scary.... X_X' />
important question: HOW does GM ban you? i dont think GM can pm every botters.. =&#092;
i think...
1) fake GMS,
2) silk assestents (w/e u spell it, if there are left)
3) some1 report you.. -.-
4) i dunno O_o

PS. - i know i'll get ban : D lets call it a hunch : P
[sro handgrind = the most boring thing in the world...] (even tho im only lv 4x =&#092
Old 05/24/2007, 17:05   #11

i Got banned my 64 lvl glavie on troy bu 79 lvl nuker was not not banned cuz i was buying silk on it :P bouth boting with SM
Old 05/24/2007, 17:08   #12

right i am botting im using SM...but a while ago my bot wasn't working so i get the other sm and shuffle it...i mean i get the old and change the new sm.dll then sm.txt is the new then the sro_client.exe is oldest from my last weeks download and i overwrite m new sro_client then its working ^_^ now thats what i did
Old 05/24/2007, 17:10   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by mojacko@May 24 2007, 22:08
right i am botting im using SM...but a while ago my bot wasn't working so i get the other sm and shuffle it...i mean i get the old and change the new sm.dll then sm.txt is the new then the sro_client.exe is oldest from my last weeks download and i overwrite m new sro_client then its working ^_^ now thats what i did
huh? so ur saying ur bot is working? O_o
no way...???
Old 05/24/2007, 17:14   #14

bot works as long as u don't log in. since the new temp was blocked. u guys should really know how the bot works or at least have a gereral idea of the way sm works cus then u would realize why some ppls bot work while others dont. u LOG IN TO 0x33.org's server to start the bot. u log in with a user name and password. they blcok your account so u can't log in. but those that logged in before the block can bot w/o a problem.
Old 05/24/2007, 17:43   #15

I got pmed from a GM when i was NOT BOTTING, I dont have screen but i remember what he said, btw it was not a fake gm he pmed me in pink
[GM]Gargamel Hello Bot!
[Me]???? Im no bot! (I couldnt Pm him so i just wrote it in All chat ^^)
[GM] You have 5 seconds to log off, or you will get BAN...
[Me]logging off....

Kinda scary because 2 hours before i found a som blade ^^
I bought silk but he pmed me despite that so be careful you are not 100%Safe if you bot )