Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ok seriously wtf is up with these updates

Discussion on Ok seriously wtf is up with these updates within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/16/2007, 18:48   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by zeleniy666+May 16 2007, 18:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zeleniy666 @ May 16 2007, 18:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nDz77@May 16 2007, 18:37
Hm, why doesn't it just go for free though? i mean if they like helping people. Im sure sooner or later people will start to hate 0x33.
There are many reasons. One is distribution of illegal programs in the SoftMod files. Other is that iSRObot will patch their software and make a tougher security. Another one if there are many people using multi clients then Joymax will try to crack down on them, which explains why they are currently trying to mass ban bots. Also CW has worked hard to make SoftMod, nobody could make a similar program, and I think he wants to be able to control who gets to use his software.
It's human's nature to hate things, so hate toward 0x33 we can handle. [/b][/quote]
Good explanation, but then wouldn't that decrease the income of how much 0x33 works, and possibly going down?
Old 05/16/2007, 18:52   #77

Quote:
Originally posted by nDz77+May 16 2007, 18:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nDz77 @ May 16 2007, 18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -zeleniy666@May 16 2007, 18:45
<!--QuoteBegin--nDz77
Quote:
@May 16 2007, 18:37
Hm, why doesn't it just go for free though? i mean if they like helping people. Im sure sooner or later people will start to hate 0x33.

There are many reasons. One is distribution of illegal programs in the SoftMod files. Other is that iSRObot will patch their software and make a tougher security. Another one if there are many people using multi clients then Joymax will try to crack down on them, which explains why they are currently trying to mass ban bots. Also CW has worked hard to make SoftMod, nobody could make a similar program, and I think he wants to be able to control who gets to use his software.
It's human's nature to hate things, so hate toward 0x33 we can handle.
Good explanation, but then wouldn't that decrease the income of how much 0x33 works, and possibly going down? [/b][/quote]
Hm, I see now. This is bad for the rest of us, I suppose you have to buy bot cards then lol. No sm, because of these reasons, so it looks like it's getting some what serious.
Old 05/16/2007, 18:54   #78

Maybe a good idea will be to create a multi clienting system for non SM users, i mean that will be better than nothing at all.

For example, if SM was private to paid members and 0x33 staff/members etc, couldn't there be a clienting system from the SM so it can be used for paid botters too?
Old 05/16/2007, 19:30   #79

i think either we all bot or no one bots. so to all the people suckin up to CW u should stop. he did make it so he has the right to do whatever even tho i think hes an *** theres nothing anyone can do. or do what i do and try to learn how its done and how the sm works. all the ppl that whine and sucking up should die.
Old 05/16/2007, 19:37   #80

Quote:
Originally posted by killaling@May 16 2007, 13:30
i think either we all bot or no one bots. so to all the people suckin up to CW u should stop. he did make it so he has the right to do whatever even tho i think hes an *** theres nothing anyone can do. or do what i do and try to learn how its done and how the sm works. all the ppl that whine and sucking up should die.
I think you should use proper grammar :&#092; Then again I'm somewhat of a grammar ****. Ho-hum. Clockwork isn't being an ***, on the contrary, he's trying to keep the SM working. If masses of people obtain SM, then what happens? The 369 people get ****** off from loss in revenue and repercussions could mean no more SM as we know it. Maybe instead of trying to learn how SM works, you should try to learn how iSRO bot works, and crack it yourself like he did.
Old 05/16/2007, 19:43   #81

And go to school
Old 05/16/2007, 19:43   #82

Quote:
Originally posted by lynxz+May 16 2007, 19:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynxz @ May 16 2007, 19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--killaling@May 16 2007, 13:30
I think you should use proper grammar :&#092; Then again I'm somewhat of a grammar ****. Ho-hum. Clockwork isn't being an ***, on the contrary, he's trying to keep the SM working. If masses of people obtain SM, then what happens? The 369 people get ****** off from loss in revenue and repercussions could mean no more SM as we know it. Maybe instead of trying to learn how SM works, you should try to learn how iSRO bot works, and crack it yourself like he did. [/b][/quote]
This is somewhat true, however why wouldn't 'clock' keep it for himself rather than letting it known? Doesn't thay cause more problems for him, I would think so. It is very possible to crack iSRO bot and I am not sure why no one has done it. Another option is to create your own working iSRO bot replica, that basically does that same thing. Yes I am being realistic lol, there are many options here, and if I knew good programming then I would try my best to make one.
Old 05/16/2007, 20:06   #83

Quote:
Originally posted by TrayMaster+May 16 2007, 13:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TrayMaster @ May 16 2007, 13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -lynxz@May 16 2007, 19:37
<!--QuoteBegin--killaling
Quote:
@May 16 2007, 13:30
i think either we all bot or no one bots. so to all the people suckin up to CW u should stop. he did make it so he has the right to do whatever even tho i think hes an ass theres nothing anyone can do. or do what i do and try to learn how its done and how the sm works. all the ppl that whine and sucking up should die.

I think you should use proper grammar :&#092; Then again I'm somewhat of a grammar Nazi. Ho-hum. Clockwork isn't being an ass, on the contrary, he's trying to keep the SM working. If masses of people obtain SM, then what happens? The 369 people get pissed off from loss in revenue and repercussions could mean no more SM as we know it. Maybe instead of trying to learn how SM works, you should try to learn how iSRO bot works, and crack it yourself like he did.
This is somewhat true, however why wouldn't 'clock' keep it for himself rather than letting it known? Doesn't thay cause more problems for him, I would think so. It is very possible to crack iSRO bot and I am not sure why no one has done it. Another option is to create your own working iSRO bot replica, that basically does that same thing. Yes I am being realistic lol, there are many options here, and if I knew good programming then I would try my best to make one. [/b][/quote]
Why would he just keep it for himself? If you cracked iSRO bot, would you just keep it for yourself? I wouldn't; I'd give it to friends and people I know. I doubt clockwork makes much money at all from SM, but you have to realize with all the time and effort he put into it, he does deserve a little (right?). Making your own bot isn't the hardest thing in the world, but it IS time consuming and takes so long to perfect, and so long to debug. They did a great job making iSRO bot, and CW did a great job cracking it. It's just goes to show that it is crackable, it just takes time. So why aren't there more people making softmods? I have no clue, probably because they give up after they realize how much work it takes :P I have a programmer friend that could definitely crack iSRO bot, but he's super busy with life and college, so I don't bug him to help out. I don't even attempt anything myself, I've got too much going on right now :&#092;
Old 05/16/2007, 20:29   #84

cw does not want every 1 to have it, becaus selling gold is prolly there second income. and if we all have muticlient gold bots they lose 50% of there income. this not a fact, just me thinking out loud. but if this is true. he could make a non muticlient sm. and release it to the ones who just want to lvl and not farm. i dunno. there are greedy people and there are ungrateful people. so i can kinda see both sides of this.
Old 05/16/2007, 20:32   #85

Yes, I am perfectly aware of the reason he does not want a mass amount of people to have it. The bottom line is, if it somehow gets patched by iSRO bot people, that could mark the end of sm. At this point, I doubt with their low amount of private members, they are making a lot of money, maybe just enough to support the domain. I don't know, just stating some things I have recently thought about.
Old 05/16/2007, 20:39   #86

i dont think it would be the end of sm. i see it as a race. between the legit and the nonlegit. just as fast as the game makers patch the games there is a hacker crcking the patch. so sm will never die. might get outdated from time to time but aslong as there is a willing hacker to hack it, it will get hacked. i just wish i wasnt so lazy and started reading on how to program.
Old 05/16/2007, 20:45   #87

Quote:
Originally posted by lublub@May 16 2007, 20:39
i dont think it would be the end of sm. i see it as a race. between the legit and the nonlegit. just as fast as the game makers patch the games there is a hacker crcking the patch. so sm will never die. might get outdated from time to time but aslong as there is a willing hacker to hack it, it will get hacked. i just wish i wasnt so lazy and started reading on how to program.
I wish i would knwo where to find some info about proraming so i could learn it....
Old 05/16/2007, 20:55   #88

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowDragon+May 16 2007, 20:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheShadowDragon @ May 16 2007, 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lublub@May 16 2007, 20:39
I wish i would knwo where to find some info about proraming so i could learn it.... [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I would like to learn some programming to, but i'm not very good at english, so i think it's almost impossible to learn for me.
Old 05/16/2007, 21:09   #89

Well despite the fact that i made fun of you guys for cracking
and ****, i suppose i can give it a shot on cracking tbot.
Their are a few people i know who can pretty much crack
anything so if anything comes up ill post it up.

And Reclaimer ur still a *****..
Old 05/16/2007, 21:11   #90

program3 you are still a ***** too.