Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failed to login

Discussion on Failed to login within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/11/2007, 03:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
lol dont restart your comp for a couple days man ;p

Anyways for the rest of us guess we got to wait it out and see. Anyhow this still is a breakthrough and hoping for the best for the future.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login failed
08/22/2010 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies
Hey wollte mich bei steam anmelden aber er meint das mein pw falsch sei. Wollte dann halt ne bestätigung an meine email schicken aber habe die leider vergessen :) kann mir wer weiterhelfen??
Login Failed.
03/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hello I just recently Got Everything to work on my EO Server. Acc Server, Msg NPc Server, And Oem There all working perfectly. But now as i try to log in with the pass and username i registered with it wont let me :( says invalid Acc username or Password
login failed
01/30/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
ok when i go to login as test pass test its says sever is down???? ok and i saw this on the acct sever its says server start... kernel init ok. framework ok. <<DarKEO>>(127.0.0.1) login failed. help on this??
No one can help me with login failed?
05/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I hve tried everything but it doens't work can anyone help me ?
Login failed, please check your........
04/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
"Login failed, please check your username and password." How do I fix this error? please help, thanks!