Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KasperSky Anti-Virus

Discussion on KasperSky Anti-Virus within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone.

I need help with KasperSky Anti-Virus because it block the bot and the sm. i cant change settings or close or delete the programs because it has a password that protect it if i wanna change or delete or close the program. The laptop is from school that we got for 3 years so thats why it ´has a password.. so Im wondering if you guys know if there are a way to take of the password or a program that can delete this anti virus program. thx..
Old 05/06/2007, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
I really don't know.. Sorry man. You could search somehting up on Google but you would be likely to catch a virush searching for "anti virus deleter" lol >.< Good luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 neu installieren aber wie?
05/24/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
Hey Leutz, Ich hab zur Zeit Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 aufm Pc laufn. Ich möchte jetzt aber Windows XP Profesionell neu installieren. Mir wurde gesagt wenn ich Kaspersky deinstallier ist der Key wieder frei. Mein Problem ist jetzt aber das ich nicht mehr weis wo die Installatiosn CD ist. Wo kann ich Kaspersky Anti Virus 2009 runterladen sodass ich den Key wo man Kaspersky verlängert dort eingebn kann damit Kaspersky wieder läuft. Kann man des net von der offiziellen Seite laden? MFG...
Anti-Virus Help ^_^
08/30/2007 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
ok i got norton installed on my comp. should i get like a free version of AVG... and if so is it bad to even have 2 anti-virus softwares on your computer weather ones in use or not. someone told me all they do is try to get rid of each other and let shit slip through plz and thx for all help ;)
Anti Virus !
12/21/2005 - Main - 3 Replies
Mal ne frage denke in Punkto kennt sich sicher jemand gut aus. Welchen Antivirus bzw fire wall würdet ihr mir empfehlen ? Muss nit shareware sein, wür was giebts den Emule . Danke schonmal