Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot/SRO Closing

Discussion on Bot/SRO Closing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I am running iSroBot 1.54+SM 1.94 and I will leave my bot on over night and it will close within an hour, i was watching tv and hadnt touched my bot for around 1 hour and it just closed, SRO just closed and nothing said error could someone help me with this

Edit: It seems to close only when im going to town (either when i die or use return scroll) but I have checked a few times and the box that says Disconnect when in town is NOT checked, Please help thanks!
Old 04/19/2007, 04:15   #2

same here but mines instant. i dont even get half a second of training i click auto train and bam closes.
Old 04/19/2007, 04:46   #3

yea i get the same error but only happens like 1 time every 2 days ...... not that bad but still annoying
i think its when the isrobot sends tthe wrong packets and closes sro i just got dc like 2 hours ago
Old 04/19/2007, 06:41   #4

well, do you know how i can fix this?
Old 04/19/2007, 08:10   #5

Happens to me like 1 time a week.. I just give my pc a much needed restart and log back in and bot..

For the guy that has the issue if the bot closing when you hit auto-train.. Try re-installing silkroad and update the client with the launcher. And us a different version of isrobot.. Ie: if you using 1.54.. Try 1.58 or the reverse of course. Hope this helps.
Old 04/19/2007, 09:12   #6

i just deleted bot and re-opened SRO legit style and reapplied softmod and reinstalled bot(same vers.) and it worked.