Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot258

Discussion on bot258 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know what happend to them? The 369 website seems a lot more illegal since they also make the bot, so wtf
Old 04/17/2007, 19:38   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?s=&act=Profile&CODE=03&MID=1 ,
DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!!!
I don't know why 90% of members in sro section are writing they'r newbie posts here
Old 04/18/2007, 19:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
nvm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
information about bot258
09/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
How much accounts i can use whit bot258 1 or more ? :handsdown:
Bot258 is being DDoS'ed.
07/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Bot258 has decided to up their prices on bot cards, well, there site will be down for a while until they decide to be reasonable with people especially when they are making a crappy product as it is, they wanna price gouge, let em, they will lose alot more business this way. If they still decide to up their prices, then they may be down for a very long time. This message is from TeamPARADOX Network Timeout The server at bot258com is taking too long to respond. The requested site...
bot258 site
03/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi all, i have little problem. i cant get the bot258 site open (tryed 3days). every other site works and no problems with internet connection. i know it works cos my friends get the site open but not me. not from laptop or pc. so is it possible that they have block my ip for some reason? i dont know what reason that could be but.. :D i just need new botticket :P maybe i have to buy isrobot from botsmall? how long time is that "100 points card" ? edit: i have send them mail but didnt...
Question about bot258
04/30/2006 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
y is there a maintenance everytime there is a bot crack? y only bot 258(isrobot) can pass through gameguard and will know what happen even b4 the maintenance..... THEY'RE RELATED?? Silkroad/GM trying to make extra income?